Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Weldwear

Fantastic, easy to use. Could do with additional features though. Such as the ability to more easily sync and manage mockup photos. All in all it works well.

Gooood Co

Easy to connect and manage. Just wish it had the ability to edit product type/handle.

Ethereum2

A fine app. I wish it would automatically fufill the order so that shopify wouldn't tell me the order was still unfilled and ask me to print labels.

Trendy Running

Needs more items like jogger pants, bomber jackets, scarves and belts.

Via Apparel

Very easy to set up account and start designing right away. It was my first time starting an ecommerce store, but I had my store set up with products to sell within only a couple of hours thanks to Printful.
Printful provides much more in-depth information on shipping and other aspects of their service than other print-on-demand (POD) providers that interface with Shopify. Printful also offers hats, which I have not found on any other reputable-seeming POD provider apps.
I've noticed that the shirt prices seem a bit higher than others, but I believe that it is well worth it given the ease of use and amount of informational material.

Stephen Roberts

finally a company that takes over the heavy work of starting a new business. too bad they don't have automatically fulfillment, only complaint I have !

Timor Finest

Excellent Customer service BUT (the price is slightly more expensive).

Watch Me Sg

Very Good. But I don't know whether it is me or the app but I don't seem to be able to edit an existing product. I need to remove it and re-create it.

Samarreta

Good app to make more and new products. Support is good. I would like to see more products available for fulfilment in Europe

Sportysam

I would definitely recommend this app - being on the customer side I have used several. This one is easy!