Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Beloved Mind

I like how this app allows me to create designs directly inside the print area using the mockup generator and save as a zip file to use later

justsupple

great way to start an online business without having to have a lot of costs. would definitely recommend

Van Demon clothing co

Great app. 2 thumbs up, Highly recommended. Customer service is great, very responsive and happy to help.

August 9, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

If you have any additional feedback for us, be sure to reach out at feedback@printful.com. :)

Mass-Qu

I use Printful to help me produce T-shirts for my new business. The Shopify integration makes it so easy to use, seamlessly. I have also used their customer service when I encountered an issue with a product. The experience was exceptional! Great app overall.

August 10, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that your experience with us has been positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

sorrymadre

great app..easy to use.
great quality on nthe products
excellent customer service.
the best pod on the market.

Wubalubadubdub

Going from a clothing store where I have done everything including printing, this simply takes the hard work out of it all. Every item that customers have purchased so far have been received with praise on the quality. I would love some more options available on Snapbacks and shorts but for now we are happy. The app itself made everything super easy, integration was user friendly. There wasn't really anything I dislike about this app currently.

August 10, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our services thus far!

Please feel free to share any other comments or feedback directly to feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

-Lauma

♥ Plant People

It just WORKS... I have tried almost all of them and Printful is hands down the most reliable, easy to use and best supported provider in the Shopify market. The process to connect the app to my shopify store was easy, creating the products is easy, pushing said products to my shopify store is easy. And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, the process from customer purchase through production, shipping and delivery is seamless. Hands down there is no better service on Shopify. Side note, I also have a Wordpress store for a different brand that uses the Printful wordpress plugin, also excellent. Just a professional company with a well built solution. Thank you Printful.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it.
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration! :)

Cosmo Wie’s Art

Thank you for liberating art. You revolutionize how artists monetize their art. You can create items without worrying about managing stock. It is truly a new kind of industry and technologies. Keep up the good work. I love Printful!!!

August 5, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and happy to have you as part of the Printful family! :)

Arrogant Rich Urban Beard Brand

Hands down the best Printing Company in the business. I only use them for all of my printing needs. I am glad they are here

August 8, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to see that your experience with us has been great and look forward to a successful collaboration! :)

IMPPRINTED

I really like it!
Very good integration with Shopify store.
Everything works perfectly well, never had any issues.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate it!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration. :)