Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Galaxienerama

good over all but some more control over the mockups and more kinds of clothes would be good

Art And Fortune

App works great with Shopify! I just wish the mock up generator was more extensive and that the files were downloadable.

Aefflow

Thank you so much ! but its better if you tell me about ASIN code from Products . Thank you

Comf Tees

Pros:
Great quality prints
Easy to use and sync
20% off samples
great selection

Cons:
Sometimes takes a week just to ship one shirt
PRICE!!! almost no room for profits which is a big deal

I love Printful's quality but I cant make any real profits when they are 3 to 4 dollars more than their competitors. I will still be using them for my more high detailed prints but for my basic prints I transferred everything to another supplier.

Palmxci

Overal great app. Not much of a selection and price is reasonable.

Emeute

Pretty good. Wish they'd be a bit more helpful at times but over all a fairly smooth experience. Customer service is good, just had a lot of issues with long lead times and lost shipments (admittedly not entirely their fault).

Senpaiwares Com

Pretty awesome, make sure you look at the product guidelines as the templates are super helpful

Divatube

pretty cool so far, I hope the samples come out great!

Tyson Patten

I love it. The only thing that's a concern is the price. Way cheaper to fulfill orders yourself but this is the way to start a business on a budget.

Sunflowers Shoppe

I love it, despite the youth apparel needing more options!