Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Stay Coastal Apparel

They have some great stuff, but I wish they had Bella 3501 long sleeves :( and better hoodie options. The Gildan isnt a fashion fit, and the Bella is lightweight...Theres nothing good in between.
Customer service is great though. I still use them for other products.

www.remixd.co.uk

If you want your own branded goods but don’t want to commit to stock - this is the app for you - thanks guys

yellow rose clothing company

i use this app a lot! i use this app to put my ideas on shirts, posters, coffee mugs, pillows, and phone cases. i would like it better if they had more pant options.

Bandana Theme PillowCases

This has a very ergonomic design software. Awesome print results but i wish someone would get some bandana blanks and let me print some of my masterpieces. Thanks printful.

The Panda Works

One of the better apps on the market and I just trust them more because they've been around for so long and have good reviews from others. The only really annoying thing about them is that you can't merge iPhone and Samsung cases under the same product, I have to download all the images and merge them manually being at risk of human error and getting the sku wrong. Also, wish there was somewhere in the product creation process that you could change the weight. Would be amazing if you could provide PSD mockups too. But other than that, I'm happy.

lauZdesigns

Nice solid app with quick responses, I wish the window wasn't just a pop up. I often enjoy going to the site to upload because of this.

Dimbled

It's very easy to use and setup my store with beautiful images but I think the T-Shirts are a bit pricey and I would like to have the choice of more model mockups. I would love to have model with guitars as my store is all about music. https://dimbled.com/ That would make things easier.
The support is fantastic, fast and solve all the problems that you may face along the way.

SaucyStyles

I LOVE PRINTFUL HAVE EVERYTHING AND MY CUSTOMERS REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF THE DESIGN AND SHIRT. IM NEW TO THE BUSINESS AND LOVE I CAN UPLOAD ALL MY CUSTOM DESIGNES TO FIT MY CLIENTS NEEDS.

Storetrendingcom

so far so good, i cant seem to sync the app to make hats or leggings with my shopify account

Chinobling

These guys ROCK! Moved from a different POD (CustomCat) because comparing side by side DTG prints, Printful was more vibrant and it didn't have a TON of pre-treat, the other guys was so coated that the shirts looked discolored.

The partial and 3D Puff caps... ROCK! These are the guys you want to do snapbacks with, trust me. Tight stitches, tight 3d puff. NFL/MLB/NBA quality stuff. I had those other guys and it was definitely garbage.

Having some issues with simple graphics in 3D puff and customer service communication, but overall if you give a sh!t about your brand, the little bit extra you pay is extremely worth it.

Would give 5 star but the inside labels are a major pain in the butt, hopefully they figure out something simpler. It's so painful that I don't even offer more colors because of it.