Printful: Print on Demand

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 29, 2021

I like the variety of products and the quality of print. Very nice for my brand and excellent experience for my customers!

LWYA Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 16, 2021

I love the products from the Printful app, but I wish it were easier to create/download variant mockups.

KidKinobi's Merch Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
Printful replied December 16, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to continue to improve the services we offer!
Currently, you can download all the available mockups directly from your Printful Product Templates or by creating the product in our design maker.

If you have any questions or additional feedback you would like to share - reach out to us at feedback@printful.com

November 26, 2021

So far i love this app and has helped me ease the work with my small business with drop shipping! Wish i had known about it sooner

Dreauxlusional
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 29, 2021

We enjoy the variety of products and they print so vividly! Orders are coming in faster than expected. We also love that they offer Plus-size Women's leggings. We're hoping that they will add in Plus-size Women's Shirts, pants, hoodies, and other products going up to 5x or 6x like their aop leggings! We would love to see that vs just the unisex options. (keep those too though!).

illuminate apparel llc
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited October 26, 2021

No on can do a meaningful review in 100 characters. I did one, and it wouldn't let me post, so please

bossladyover
Time spent using app: 3 months
Printful replied October 26, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We recommend creating products under Product templates first. There you have an option to duplicate and swap products for the same design. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support team via live chat or email support@printful.com if you have any questions or need help with anything. We will be happy to help at any time.

-Liva

September 16, 2021

I use this app for all my products. I wish we could apply our design to multiple items at once but other than that very easy to use. great customer service.

Venom and Villainy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 24, 2021

Große Auswahl, leichte Handhabung. Produktpreise sind ein bisschen zu hoch. Ansonsten bin ich zufrieden.

Fotoshirter
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 20, 2021

You could benefit from offering cheaper premium accounts with less features, other than the main one

Black Allegiance
Time spent using app: 22 days
Printful replied August 21, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion! I would like to encourage you to submit this request to our Feature Request page here:
so that other users could vote for your request. Our team reviews this page regularly for ideas for new products and features we could add.

- Elina

August 13, 2021

Very good application and the quality of the products make the store credible. However, I am in France, Some delivery times from the United States and Latvia take 4 weeks to reach the customer. Would it be possible in the future to have more product in Spain? Because the production and delivery times are at the top!

Live To Worship Shop
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Printful replied August 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you've loved all the products you've received from us.

Our product offerings in Spain will develop over time! We are always working on adding more products and techniques as we move along.

You can submit your product requests to our New Feature page here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

We definitely look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

- Elina

July 27, 2021

Bonne liaison entre les 2 plateforme c'est sa marche bien , il y'as de la nouveauté, seul problème le référencement de la boutique shopify

nokillfishing