4.7

Merchants highly recommend this print-on-demand service for its consistent quality, flexibility, and superior customer service. It integrates smoothly with e-commerce platforms and offers unique features like sleeve prints, private label branding, and white-label packaging. The service handles all logistics, from printing to shipping, ensuring quality control. Its design editor is advanced and offers free mockups. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support, competitive base pricing, and potential for increased profit margins with a subscription.

May 14, 2024

Very difficult to navigate. Printify is way easy. Easier to speak to someone and track shipments. Easier to make apparel in the app. I’ve been pulling teeth with printful. There’s really no contact and little info on orders. No tracking provided.

The whole app and Shopify is complicated with Printful. We have 3 stores and we all agree. The models are also terrible. I really wish this was an easier process

Santa Barbara Happy
Printful replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We’d be happy to hear your feedback and suggestions further, could you please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com - we will be more than happy to assist!

March 21, 2024

This may not be exactly about the app, per se. I used to use edit on printful a lot to make changes to my designs. Now it seems that the only thing I can do is look at orders.

Pawsitivity Pet Products
Printful replied March 24, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned edit feature. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

April 3, 2024

Do not like it preferred the way it was before the new updates very difficult to get to for templates.

JABHard
Over 4 years using the app
Printful replied April 4, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We would certainly be happy to take a look into the situation you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll be happy to help you further.

April 4, 2024

In your shipping price, I get too many times where it doesn't stop loading, I have to sign out just to get it to stop. then when I add a product it can take 30 + min for it to load why? I know It's not my computer It's brand new as of right now. It has to be your end. I don't want to have to go somewhere else, But can't keep paying you guys 25$ per month for this to cost me time.

Whitetiget etc P.O.D. CO./A.O.P. Clothing & Accessories
3 months using the app
Printful replied April 5, 2024

April 9, 2024

Although the printing quality is great, the prices with Printful are too high. When compared to other print-on-demand companies that offer the exact same thing, it's at least twice the price.

Pioneer Kitty Market
Over 2 years using the app
Printful replied April 11, 2024

Thank you for submitting your review! We do our best to offer fair and accessible pricing for everyone. We trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment. The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve our services, product options, offer technical and customer support, and some other nice touches. We are always working on lowering our product prices, where possible, while still retaining their quality, of course.

March 22, 2024

Your old userface much more user friendly. The new one sucks.

The Pew Pew Jew
Over 5 years using the app
Printful replied March 24, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate the feedback and we'd certainly be happy to check further on the mentioned issue. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll look into it.

Edited May 10, 2024

The last update sucks a lot. None of my products are available on my website.

One Kind Soul
11 months using the app
Printful replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with the latest update. Please reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com so we can address any specific issues you're facing!

April 16, 2024

I have followed the instruct to connect to shopify but it is not connecting.

GOSPEL T-SHIRTS APPAREL...
Printful replied April 18, 2024

Thank you for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to Shopify despite following the instructions. To better assist you, could you please reach out to us via email feedback@printful.com and provide more details about the issue you're facing? Our team is here to help troubleshoot and ensure a smooth connection process for you!

May 24, 2024

this shit isnt fucking working

Easy Afterlife
Almost 2 years using the app
Printful replied May 28, 2024

Thank you for leaving a review! We'd certainly be happy to check further on the problem you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we'll investigate right away.

March 21, 2024

me gusta que tengo la opción de diseñar sobre el patron en blanco, no me gusta que no tiene variedad de colores para europa.

SantaellaFashion
Spain
4 months using the app
Printful replied March 24, 2024

¡Realmente apreciamos los comentarios! Sin duda, nos encantaría saber más sobre las opciones de color que mencionó. Envíenos un correo electrónico a feedback@printful.com y estaremos encantados de echarle un vistazo.

We truly appreciate the feedback! We would certainly be happy to hear more about the color options you mentioned. Please send us an email at feedback@printful.com and we would be happy to take a look into it.