No upfront costs
No need to stock inventory, buy equipment, or pay monthly fees
No manual orders
Easily integrate your store and all orders are automatically sent to us for fulfillment
6M+ items fulfilled
Hundreds of product variations, 4 global facilities, and a dedicated team of 500+ people
Partner with the most popular, 5-star rated print-on-demand app on Shopify
Setting up your online store? Then finding a way to print your designs on products is now one less thing on your to-do list. Think of us as your dropshipping fairy godmother that takes care of your inventory, equipment, and shipping.
We'll print and ship every order in-house, on-demand, and in an average of 3 business days at our locations in California, North Carolina, Mexico, and Latvia (that's in Europe).
We have an ever-growing catalog of over 200 product variations, from t-shirts, leggings, and swimwear to posters, backpacks, and embroidery. Our team personally oversees production to ensure the best results.
Since the launch of the app in 2013, our Shopify users have sold over $68,633,861.52 worth of products.
How does Printful work?
When an order is made on Shopify with a Printful product, it's directly sent to us, where we print and ship it to your customer under your brand.
Integrating Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Create your Printful and Shopify accounts, if you haven’t already
- Click the “Get” button on the Printful app page and follow the instructions
- Upload designs and sync existing products that you’d like to fulfill through us, or create new ones with our product generator
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you're done!
With Printful, you get:
- Control over your profit: We charge you the bare minimum to cover production - you set your end price, and what's left is your profit
- Discounted samples: Order product samples with 20% off + free shipping
- Free mockups: Create product mockups with our generator
- White label: You won’t see Printful on any of your orders
- Stress-free shipping: Lost/damaged shipments are on us, and domestic orders come with a tracking code
- Design Services and Ecommerce Photography: We can help you tweak your designs and take professional-grade product photos
- Warehousing & Fulfillment: Store your entire inventory at our warehouse, and we'll fulfill all your orders
- Product personalization: create designs your customers can personalize directly on your store
We started selling t-shirts on our own Shopify store, and founded Printful after realizing the demand for dropshipping pros. We've been where you are, so we’re giving you what you need – quality, reliability, affordability, and kick-ass support.
While our customers are growing, so are we. We’ve invested over $16M+ in tech and industry-leading equipment like Epson and Kornit.
Printful is an international team of 500+ people, and we’re taking it beyond printing – we want to make ecommerce as easy as possible for anyone who wants to try.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 1968 reviews
Most recent reviews
Easy to use app. I only would like to see that I can upload and create multiple designs in a batch. I have 80+ designs which I need to produce per product.
Statuegym | Activewear | Official Store
Very handy App. I don't know why shopify wants me to write at least 100 characters. It's kinda stupid. Ain't it. Makes me not want to write a review.
UCAN Outdoor Co.
Normally the shirts come out well but there are plenty of times where the wrong order gets sent or I have complaints from customers about an "odor" or "chemical" smell on products. Unfortunately, this is one of the better services available.