Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
February 18, 2018

Awesome. Just started using this. Way better than buying wholesale.

Hustle And Grind Coffee
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 18, 2018

Love working with this app! Very easy!

Out N About Chicago
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 18, 2018

Love the ease of the site; however, would like ability to upload more than one photo at once. Is this possible? Thanks! Great app!

Sb Creations Llc
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 17, 2018

Fantastic service. Just loving the freedom to design

Toyom T Shirts
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 17, 2018

easy to use, funny to create products

Shopi Zon Market
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 16, 2018

Printify is getting better and better but please find some new Print On Demand companies in the UK.. There is only one option and their shipping time to EU & US is garbage and their quality is bad!

Also I hate to do manual orders for orders outside UK. For example, when I get an order from the US I have to choose another supplier that's in the US (as I normally use a supplier from UK) to improve shipping time and costs.

PLEASE, PLEASE there should be a solution for this!

Worldwidedawah
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 15, 2018

So Far so Good. Can't wait to see what else i can do.

Pacific Standard Time
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
February 15, 2018

I love the printify app. It's easy to use and if you have a graphic designer at your disposable - designs are easy to come by!

Funky Sock Love
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 15, 2018

We've been using this App for a few months now. Their prices are great, their selection of products is high above other POD services. Mind you, I've only used them for mugs and pillows not shirts, so I can't speak to the quality of anything other than those two items. (Which have been perfect and shipped quickly.)

Yesterday, I contacted the Help Desk, about an issue I was having with products not publishing. I was concerned about having to find another POD service when I hadn't heard back from anyone after 24+ hours. After a little bit of a run around, someone called personally to help us figure out what was going on. The issue has been fixed, the customer service was very kind and apologetic about the delays. We'll be staying with Printify so long as they maintain this kind of commitment to their users. :)

The only suggestion I have for the App itself is that it would be nice to have graphics templates for designing so that we could achieve a more accurate image placement on items. Printful has this feature and I personally think it would be super useful to have.

The Watercolorie
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 9, 2018

The absolute worst customer service. Absolutely infuriating. You will lose time and money using this app. Don't make the same mistake we did.

Also, if you choose ArtGun as your shipping provider, expect it to take 2 weeks for them to deliver 1 shirt and half the time it'll come wrong or with stains on it.

Thessalonike