Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Printify
4.4
January 24, 2020

I have the opportunity to make designs on a total of 5 POD apps. I have found Printify to the easiest to use if you are a beginner and in the top 2 in pricing. However, Printify has limited designing options compared to some of the others. For example, you can only rotate images but can not flip (mirror) images. Finally, I have only had one order not be filled but Printify's Customer Service Team Resolved the issue quickly, so I give them an A+ IN customer service.

3A Sportz
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 24, 2020

Great app so far. The test items we got were top quality, arrived timely, and the printing was excellent. Reliability will be key for our new store. Thanks

LanOso
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 22, 2020

VERY EASY TO USE AND COOL APP. I USED IT TO MAKE A FEW PRODUCTS FOR MY STORE AND IT WAS EASY. I HAD TROUBLE WITH THE IMAGE SIZING AND IT DIDN'T PROVIDE MUCH GUIDANCE FOR A BEGINNER.

Le Trap Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 22, 2020

I am using Printify for my merch store and I truly love the quality. The print always looks very clear and almost never washes off. I have clients who bought shirts 2 years ago, and they are saying that they still look like new.

ArceLight
Latvia
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 20, 2020

Love the app. I have most of my apparel designed from Printify. I wish they had All Over Print Puffer/Winter Coats or Bomber Jackets.

Fathom Urban Tees