Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Positivikey

Love Printify! We were looking for a Print On Demand shop that printed on notebooks and Printify was the perfect solution!

Justmarre

Time spent using app About 2 years

It seems very easy to personalize mugs.

Politicalfashionstudio

Love it so far! Clear artwork dimensions, easy and comfortable interface, access to a variety of printers (so you have a choice of prices, quality levels, and colors). After wasting hours trying to get other POD apps to work, I'm SO glad I found this one!

East End Hoodies

This app is absolutely great so far with the service and the overall capability!

Packagift

Absolutely love everything about this print provider.

Sweet Science Apparel

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App worked fine for an month now it doesnt work at all , its time to leave Printify .

Nomandme

Easy to use. Great for my designs and apparel branding. :)

Duck Revolt

Well, I have mixed feelings about my experience with printify.

What I liked:
- Easiest product generator on the market. It is just perfect! Easy to use, intuitive and user friendly. No comments, everything is just great!
- Prices are almost lowest on the market if compared to other vendors.
- Product range is really perfect. I use Printify to create all the products except t-shirts just because they are cool.
- customer support was very responsive and kept me updated about all my requests; I had no troubles at all.

Now about pains.
That's their t-shirt printing vendors. It was a complete pain. I wanted to use printify for printing my t-shirt range but I will never ever get back to this idea.

- Their t-shirt prices are cheap. The same is with printing quality. My black colors became with red tints, seems no white color was added before printing of other colors (this is how DTG process should work). Some of the prints were with stripes like their printers were lacking colors or were not adjusted properly.
- I ordered models with tear-away labels but almost all labels were either cut off with visible remains or if they were torn, the garment was damaged.
- some of the models were torn.
- some of the garments were just dirty
And this all was about my samples order! I would never offer something like that to my customers.

Since t-shirts were my primary goal, three stars only.

Best 3d Printers

So far so good. This app makes creating products very easy.

Acoffeemug

Easy to use. Easy to publish. Love it.