Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available

The Baseball

excellent i totally command it

Bored Shopper

So far so great! Wish i didnt have to sign up for the business to receive samples

Comf Tees

I have to give Printify 3 out of 4

Pros
Many options to choose from
Price is great compared to others
Quality is good but not great (shirts)
Customer service answers fairly fast

Cons
Shipping is horrible but that is mostly a DHL problem. Sometimes packages get lost.
Communication is not great. I ordered a shirt and a week went by and nobody bothered to let me know the shirt wasn't in stock till I emailed.
Quality is good not great. I had to add this to both.(issue with black from my experience)
Overall this is a good alternative to pritful who's prices are much higher.

Dipsquare

I and giving them 5 stars. They contacted me about my design which had halftone transparency elements. They wanted to make sure that it was OK before they printed because at first glance it looked pixelated. I gave them the OK and my sirt came today. It was very high quality. I am very impressed.

Custom Name Designs

I am enjoying how easy it is to list my products using this app! I would highly recommend it.

Shightwear

awesome products and really easy to use

The Vegan Gangster

A plusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

K Leigh Sue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! Makes my work so easy!

Ldn Public Clothing

easy app to use im new starting off but will have much more designs to work with

Lbkids

I ordered a black onesie but was very disappointed to see the quality and the print. It looked more like a shiny sticker than a print and had terrible colors. I won't be using it.