4.6

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

July 6, 2017

It's nice , however, I wish Printify had collared Tee's. I hope to oneday design them. Other than that as I stated earlier it is really nice!

Qcreation
September 24, 2021

Nice app, Easy to use
...........................................................................................................

ParcoMerchandise
India
Printify replied September 27, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're finding our platform useful to you!

Edited October 24, 2019

Great Supplier, I was supported almost immediately by Printify supporter
I subscriptioned premium plan
Thank you very much!

Teecalling
Printify replied October 21, 2019

We are glad to hear that our team managed to offer you fast support and we hope to have a long-term collaboration with you in the future!
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchantsupport@printify.com anytime!

March 29, 2022

I find the site easy to use and there is a wide range of products. I just have to edit the products in my website after they are published. I wish I could add my own photo mockups and that the formatting published correctly but that may be impossible.

Teedup Vegan
Printify replied March 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
Adding custom mockups is currently not an option in our app, but we'll surely pass this to the relevant team as a feature request. Wishing you all the success!

Edited December 13, 2016

It was easy to use, fast to deploy design into products right away!

Minecraftly
May 1, 2018

Great app. Keep up the good work, and maybe just update the User Interface for creating products.

Anthony Allocco
September 20, 2017

Makes process of designing and adding items to my store so easy!

Nashstextiles
July 23, 2017

Very good dropshipping solution how can make change in your business.

Malek Baroudi
France
October 21, 2019

The app is very good and user friendly. Every once in awhile there might be something that doesn't work quite right with it, but Printify is quick to address the problem. Their support is very good, with a quick response rate.

Rocco'Shop
Almost 8 years using the app
Printify replied October 21, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our support service and we will keep working hard to make sure that no errors occur on our platform.

November 6, 2020

I used this app to provide quality products to my customers. I really like how it integrates with my store. I wish the integration with Shopify was tighter but it gets the job done and I'm a happy camper.

HiFi Wonders
Printify replied November 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we're glad to hear that!