Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Printify
4.4
December 23, 2019

Great app, easy to use, free, what more do you want. I would pay for the free version if i had to it's that good.

Zendz Clothing since 1994
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 22, 2019

I have been looking for a company to drop-ship my products with. Each company I would find they either had to high of prices or low quality. Printify was exactly what I was looking for!

Just Wine Life
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 27, 2020

The support is really great. They've made some awesome user friendly updates too. I'm very impressed with the latest changes.

Lynda Anne
Time spent using app: 12 months
Printify replied December 27, 2019

Hello,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are constantly trying to improve and make things better for our customers. Therefore, one of our managers will get in touch with you soon to find out in more detail about what we can do better for you.

Edited December 20, 2019

I made a test order for my first serious client in the end of November. It's 20th of December and I still did not get my order. Customer support is not responding.. Probably will not get an order until Christmas.
Not sure what your future plans are, but with such service today you can loose millions of potential revenue in the future. The part of it, you just probably did.

Influpress
Lithuania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Printify replied December 27, 2019

We are very sorry about the delayed order. Our print providers have been very busy due to the high amount of sales, nevertheless, we want to make it up to you. Therefore, one of our agents will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

December 20, 2019

Easy To Use!
Great Products & Everything isjust great!!!

i really love to use printify for my personalize print on de mand webstore!
my customers love the products too!!!!

2wheelslifestyle