Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Vicetravelmiami

I have had one of the worst experiences of my life with this application because of the non-professional way I was treated. I was practically expelled and discriminated against the functions of this application by just defending my rights as a professional and social. For me it is a total lack of respect that for only one error caused by perhaps my little experience since I was a new user of this application Printify decided that I could not continue using their services. For days I was litigating with the Printify Customer Service the refunde for only $ 17. Apparently one of my orders was made twice by mistake, one was sent to my client and the other Printify decided to send it to me since it was too late to cancel the production process something very unexpected since in the event I communicate immediately with the Department of Printify and I offered an explanation of what happened and there was where they determined to send the second order to my address, but this does not end there, I asked them to at least let me select my size, favorite color, etc but they again denied My petition, something extremely unfair and illogical, since HOW COULD I USE A T-SHIRT THAT IS NOT OF MY TASTE OR OF MY PREFERENCE CHARACTERISTIC?
Finally decided to make the return of the few $ 17 but won by only this small sum the dissatisfaction of a Client. Here I leave the email sent by Mrs. Alina Ignatovich of the customer service of Printify: Dear Alex,

Dear Alex,

Hope all is well!

My team has notified me of the issues you had with our company.

I have investigated all the communications you previously had with us, and here is our decision:

We have refunded you one of the orders (5765735.1) to your credit card:

Inline image 1

Alex, we believe that we will not be able to provide the service that you are looking for and you should look for another company that meets your requirements.

Therefore, both your Printify accounts have now been terminated.

Best regards,

Alina Ignatovich
Customer Care Manager at Printify
Printifyapp.com

Operator Wear

Product quality and printing is great my go to.

Patter Case

Phone case mock-ups are too good in printify!! and the supports also

Safashiontrendz Com

THE APP WAS THE BEST. ENJOY IT AND LOVE THE WAY IS CREATED

Fear2peace

So far everything has been great!

Ladko Ink

excellent addition to my shopify store

Artillerysafetygear

Great Options, very easy to use. I would highly recommend

Modern Appeal

Only been using for about a week now but so far its better than The Printful in every way.

Manakaha

Love the user friendliness and the different varieties of products.

Gray Wolf Tactical Combat

Love the App, great way to have apparel fulfilled!