Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Custom Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Jesuisautop

Location France

very good! thanks you! It's very easy to use

Hurricane In Mink

At first I loved this app - not so much anymore! I sold 2 items on eBay where I have a 100% positive feedback score. I currently have two orders with two different issues placed with prinitify and to make it even worse I feel completely ignored by their customer service! One cosmetic bag is stuck in production for going on 9 days now - thats strike one on my eBay seller score for late shipment. Another customer is pissed because the tracking Printify sent me is not showing any movement through UPS for 8 days now! So yeah - now my hard earned 100% feedback score on eBay is in jeopardy. I'll be taking my business elsewhere from this point on.

Besttsonline

Time spent using app About 1 month

So easy to use, I had no trouble designing and setting up my first product. Will reccommend Great App. Thanks

Open Up Shop

Great. Easy. Love the products. Still trying to figure out how to integrate customer personalization but so far...amazingly easy.

Shoreseast

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far so good! Haven't started selling yet but the app has been really easy to use!

Little Beaches

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not impressed compared to other companies doing the same thing. I have removed my products from the service, I will be using another source that delivered my first sample in 5 days flat, no questions or surprises.

Mrcilive

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far Printify has been super awesome. Great seamless flow with my Shopify.

Barbell For Life

Very easy to use. Excellent shirt options

Moon Babe

editting system is simple and makes it easier to upload your designs.

Dreumz Xpres

Great and Easy Platform as well as services.