Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

by Printify

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

50 Stars Apparel

Easy to use and great pricing!

Askdrshanishop

finally a great product. very easy to use. download today.

Irevapparel

As a rookie to the drop ship world and some one with 0 knowledge designing t shirts. Printify is really easy to use!

Greasegirlsofficial

The customer service level is prompt and great! The products are great! The options for the products and design space is wonderful, and the turn around after ordering a product took about 1 week to arrive at my customer's door (USA). Love it!!

Designhype

Great so far! I ordered a tote and a journal and both were perfect! I really like the design process and mockup images, super easy and quick. The templates and size guides are super helpful, I wish all POD companies were this good.

Waveon

Great app, good products. The prices can get high when you add a design and shipping.. I would suggest more useful products, like window/bumper stickers, and look into partnerimg with POP sockets, the company is skyrocketing and would be a great product to customize.

Deadanchorarmory

Very easy to use. Has a lot of great features and printing options.

Toadie Bullie

So easy to use and no lag at all!

Sign Treasure

Overall, great app and wide selection of products. But don't be fooled by the low price on T-shirts as advertised. Ordered a sample, and design was not printed straight (printed really crooked). I realize this is not Printify's fault, probably just Colorado Timberline. But I don't want to sample all suppliers...

Update: I updated this review to 5 star because Printify's customer support is very good. Just keep in mind, you get what you pay for. This app allows you to select suppliers. The cheaper options are not always best. But I would recommend this app to anyone looking for T-shirt fulfillment!

Takeitfashion

Very easy to use and lots of different products to customize!