4.7

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand platform for its user-friendly interface, seamless ecommerce integration, and high-quality products. They value the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and control over profit margins. The platform's customer service is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving abilities. The free Mockup Generator for unique designs is also a highlight. It's recommended for its ease of use, diverse product range, and supportive customer service, making it ideal for entrepreneurs and small businesses expanding their online presence.

April 19, 2018

Top super APP je vous recommande

Ma Boutique Du Bonheur
France
June 8, 2018

Love the ease of use. Will update when I get my samples.

Oui Chef Productions
Edited August 21, 2019

I'm loving the freedom to design my own products. Check us out at www.westmaidenhouse.com to see real life examples. The prices still feel a bit steep to me, but hopefully with some sales under my belt,I can switch to a premium package and reap the savings/profit.

West Maiden House
Printify replied August 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

December 26, 2022

Easy to use, everything is laid out for you in small digestible sections. Follow the guides and you can't go wrong. One of the best experience's on the internet!

Gentleman's Status
Printify replied December 26, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are happy to hear that you love our platform. Wishing you all the best!

November 5, 2021

Great app, easy to use. You have to do the currency conversions yourself but other then that, great!

Crew Gifts
Printify replied November 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and fit for your needs. Best of luck with your sales, and thanks for being with us! :)

August 12, 2019

Printify is my go to print on demand provider! I can count on them for top notch service. The print companies that they use deliver on time and quality service.

Emblematic Attire
Printify replied August 13, 2019

Thank you very much for your good words. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.

June 27, 2017

Awesome. Very easy to use. Makes printing very easy.

Sales Channel
August 9, 2017

excellent addition to my shopify store

Ladko Ink
March 30, 2020

The Printify app integrates with shopify perfectly, I create the design set the price they do the rest. Perfectly simple to use. I must say with everything that is going on today they remain open in order to help our businesses succeed. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Topnique
Printify replied April 1, 2020

We're glad to hear that you are happy with our integration and we are doing the best we can to provide the same uninterrupted service even under the current circumstances.

Edited January 2, 2019

Overall process is great! The only issue is with some printing companies. Items don't always ship on time.

Castle Co.