Printify: Print on Demand

Printify: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 22, 2017

Great. The design software could be a bit better but its still preety good.

Rabanna
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2017

There are a number of things not working well with Printify:

1. Delivery times - Absolutely terrible. My most recent order went in on the 8th of November, was sent to Production on the 11th and was finally printed on the 18th with an expected delivery date of 24th of November. NOT ACCEPTABLE!
You WILL have customer complaints.

2. The quality is not consistent and some prints have sticky, unfinished screen printing. This after the insane delivery times is sure to have angry customers.

3. If you order more than 1 sample item, get used to paying high shipping fees.

As a customer mentioned previously, USE PRINTFUL instead. The quality and delivery times are worth the extra price.

Camp Bum
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 22, 2017

Easy to use and many products for pritining

Unicorn Beast
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 21, 2017

So far so good with the software. Just ordered my first sample. I'm really hoping I'm happy with it. I love that I finally found an option that can support printing on shirt sleeves.

Carry Like A Girl
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
November 21, 2017

so far the best and easiest to use, wish you guys will add a text editor

Love Poodle Moth And Butterfies
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 21, 2017

I love the fast and easy to use layout in creating the products. The pricing table showing your individual profit and percentage adjustment is also a plus. After choosing this as my printing service for my business, I would hope to see more products added in the future. (Dresses, Hats, Jewelry, Shoes, Duvets, and Beersteins in case you needed suggestions!) Downside- the "one product at a time generator" It would be a HUGE time saver if there was a way to generate multiple products all at once.

Inkmyjam
Time spent using app: 4 months

Great tool.
I would definitely recommend this app to anyone.
Thank you!

www.tundery.com

Tundery
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 11, 2017

I would rate this zero stars if possible. This is the worst print quality I have ever seen. I've used at least 6 print on demand sites in search of the best quality for my customers. Printify is at the absolute bottom of that list. The print on sweaters is peeling and discolored on arrival. Product has not been washed or worn and is already faded and destroyed. Printify customer service takes days to respond and will not provide any compensation, even after photo evidence is supplied. Use Printful. With Printiful, the exact same files were provided and printed with excellent quality. I'm looking to have to refund at least 10-20 customers out of my own pockets now. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE.

Updated 12/11: Customer service wouldn't budge to help until I posted this review. Then I got a personal call and an offer to help. They reprinted and the new one they sent was worse than the original. Image is completely faded out on a light pink garment. The back is completely faded, yet the front is nice and dark but horribly blurry. Stay away at all costs, the bad prints are clearly not errors, but the norm. I now have multiple garments with errors and customer complaints. Take it from someone who sells 100 or more garments a month, do not use, they will embarrass you and make a bad name for your brand.

Zombie Makeout Club
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 20, 2017

Very easy to manage well explained and easygoing..

Marolishe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 20, 2017

The app itself is great - lots of products, easy interface, and intuitive dashboard. So far I haven't had any issues with products, but since Printify is technically a middleman for other printing vendors it is only a matter of time, statistically, with so many moving parts.

My main beef with Printify is the cost of shipping which is ASTRONOMICAL. Seriously. And super confusing to try and keep up with, when it comes to offering multiple products that might be from a variety of vendors. I had a customer place an order recently for 4 items - 2 t-shirts, a sweatshirt, and a small zippered pouch. The 3 apparel items came from the same vendor and the pouch came from a second vendor, for a whopping total shipping cost of $17.50 (which comes to over $4 per item to ship).

That is definitely excessive and enough to cause me to consider scaling back on the products I offer through Printify. The name of the game is profit, and no customer is going to pay almost $20 in shipping for a couple shirts. I wouldn't expect them to.

Legit Mom Style