Printify: Print on Demand

Create and Sell Products, We Handle the Rest.

Free plan available

Shoppinoy

Using Printify is fast, reliable and streamlined to work within my stores. Will be continuing to use Printify often and will be referring other store owners to use in the near future

Florian Photoart

Printify is really the one-stop shop for print products. I've mainly stuck to T-shirts so far but am now contemplating expanding to some of their other products, for example, home decor and wall art.

Good selection of T-shirts, including no-sweatshop options and v high quality. The interface for mocking up the designs is fairly easy to understand and all the technical details are spelled out re correct resolution, and proofing colors.

What's really brilliant is they fulfill everything. Once you've got your designs uploaded, just let the seamless integration with Shopify take over - in theory, there's nothing more to do.

I recommend without hesitation.

Faith Finders Store

Easy to use,excellent quality products. Customer service is excellent. They answer questions quickly and they will call you if the image quality is poor.

Thechicshopco

Easy to use, seemless integration, better prices than other services like this.

Dooker

the best print on demand I have tried.

Supershopit

Very easy to use, LOVE IT! I was able to upload my designs easily and make any changes easily.

Amphibia

Have not actually printed any shirts yet but so far the platform is easy to use! Can't wait to order our first tee!

Sales Channel

Awesome. Very easy to use. Makes printing very easy.

Bubble6

We have had great success using Printify!!!

Futuremonsters

Honest review: The designer tool is very easy to use and integrate into the shop. However, they aren't available to chat during normal business hours (I live in the United States), which I find odd. Secondly, setting up shipping rates for Printify and non-Printify items is extremely, extremely difficult and I have been working with Shopify to try and solve this problem for 2 days now. Still no fix. Printify, since they aren't open during normal business hours, hasn't been able to help. This has been the biggest issue. Overall I give them 4/5 because the integration and the design is very user-friendly and simple. The shipping is just hard to set up, even when using the Printify calculator, if you're attempting to sell both Printify & non-Printify items.