Reviews (6,274)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

September 8, 2020

Things were going great for a while and all of a sudden it would take hours to publish an item. (#998 in the queue) I disconnected and reconnected the store and now all my items are unpublished. No idea what is going on....

Motivation[Niche] Outlet
Printify replied September 9, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience created. It seems like there might have been a technical glitch, which is why the products were not loading on sales channel. We have notified the responsible department about the issue, and they will get back to you within the next 24 hours. Thank you for letting us know!

Edited December 25, 2015

So I have read every possible review website about Quality, Issues with Prints, Washing, etc.

1) Follow the washing instructions on the tag -_-... not that hard to wash clothes properly. Quit complaining for human error.

2) I found a great way to print items without the money coming directly from me, straight from the customer, it's absolutely amazing and I love the system.

3) Ability to create thousands of products? I'm in love. The developers have been amazing and response times awesome. Gotta say... I'm impressed.

4) There's no way that other people could have so many issues. This system is simple, the support I have had no issues with, and it's just easy!

We switched from Printful.

Loveofautos
February 25, 2016

I love this app it is easy to use, and it has been helpful to me as I continue to establish my store. The product is well maintained as it is organized in an fashion that will allow the customer to view it and get a sense of the quality of material used. Overall I think it is a well worth product is worth the price, look forward to doing business.

Alma Johnson

Almaj A Touch Of Class
April 24, 2018

im with printify about half of year, before shopify i used them on another platform..im happy with them, prices are great, items i tested looked great and they customer support was always very nice and helpful.

Midnight Sun Applique
Edited April 16, 2022

This app is not working for me!!! I designed over 200 products and I have a monthly Premium subscription of $29.00 with Printify. When I try to publish to my Shopify website I receive an error. I contacted customer service on April 1, 2022 and the problem is not fixed yet!!! It is April 16, 2022, 15 days. I am so disappointed with the customer service and am considering using a different POD company because of this. The customer service sucks! No telephone number to speak with someone, my place in the que constantly changes and subpar customer service. Think twice before using this app because it may not work for you.

angelacuiedesigns
Printify replied April 17, 2022

We are happy to let you know that your issue has been sorted out. Your feedback was very helpful for us to identify this issue and fix it so no one else is affected. We thank you once again for sharing your experience. All the best!

Edited October 13, 2015

Looking like a good place to start.

Hackr
South Africa
March 17, 2019

I used this app and I'm very happy with him I can do everything how I want to do recommended with two hands

R&SV Open Sesame
May 17, 2021

I love the choice and variety of products and the connecting to my Shopify store was easy. Okay the shipping part was a little difficult but once I got the hang of it it was smooth sailing. I would like to see some more options of choosing the ethnic group of the models for my mocking because 85% of my sales are to people of color and representation is very important to the culture.

Sticks and Stones Tees & More
Printify replied May 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback - we're glad to hear you're enjoying our platform! :)
We are in progress to adding more variety of mockup photos for our products, so you can be sure that we'll continue to expand our catalog even further to provide you with more options to choose from.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team in case you need any help, and we wish you the best of luck with sales!

October 6, 2019

AMAZING! They are really helping me turn my dreams to reality! Their customer support is amazing super nice. I plan to use this company FOREVER!

Baywood
Printify replied October 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

May 4, 2018

I'm entirely too excited! This site is great I just wish the organic options weren't discontinued.

Sexy B A Q