Reviews (6,218)

4.8

Merchants find this platform user-friendly, allowing easy design and customization of a variety of products. It integrates well with ecommerce platforms, ensuring effortless store management. The print quality is consistently high, with durable materials and vibrant colors. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing, efficient shipping, and responsive customer service. The platform also offers control over profit margins and integrates with multiple print providers for quick fulfillment. It's seen as a comprehensive solution that streamlines production, expands product range, and boosts sales, making it a favorite among creative entrepreneurs.

October 1, 2015

Super easy to use - could do with more of a price breakdown on the prices provided as default - but that is not an issue at all will recommend this to all :D

Chosen One Uk
March 27, 2017

Fantastic app, simple to use, easy to setup and just all round the best print app out there!

Kaizen Tech Designs
South Africa
Edited September 22, 2019

So easy to set up and use. I have contacted support a few times and they are so responsive and helpful. Each time a fairly quick response. I received one of my shirts and it looks great. I love this app and can't wait to really dig in and get my designs out to the world. This has made it so easy for me to make a little extra side business. Thank you.

Pintody
Printify replied September 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We truly appreciate your feedback. We are excited to hear that you like Printify's services and we are looking forward to a long-term collaboration with you.
In case you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us at merchansupport@printify.com. Cheers!

December 18, 2017

Nice and easy! There's a lot of choice !!

Shopmeemiegosselin
September 21, 2020

Great app and can personalize my brand into several products. Many items to choose from and some looks good. Great job...!

wegogreen20
Singapore
Printify replied September 23, 2020

Appreciate the positive feedback! We're continuously growing our team to provide you with the best service possible. In case there is anything we can assist with, let us know!

November 8, 2022

Nice and overall easy to add to your shopify store. Also competitive prices so you can get your products ahead of the competitor.

FourSeasons Merch
Printify replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for your great review!
We are glad to hear that you love our platform and prices. Wishing you all the best!

October 8, 2015

IT WOULD BE BETTER IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE DRAWING SIDEWAYS, OR ANGLE IT, AND HAVE MORE SURFACE AREA ON THE T SHIRT, LIKE ON THE BACK AND SLEEVES.

Vaporabilia
November 19, 2015

The app is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. However, I ordered some samples of the shirts to see how the final product looked, and it was borderline unacceptable quality, despite the source image being 300dpi and correctly sized for printing.

I may be a fringe case, but still, be sure to get samples before you put items on your store!

Thac Store
October 23, 2019

Glad to work with printify. Very good customer care always uphold the quality of the product. I feel very satisfied. I hope that printify will develop more and more.

Tiffany Binkley Store
Printify replied October 24, 2019

Thank you very much for leaving us such a review. We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with our quality and customer support, and we will keep working hard to deliver the best to our customers. Thank you!

December 29, 2015

Surprised this app has so many positive reviews. First of all our sample order took 6 weeks before we received it and apart from the long wait the quality of the prints on the t-shirts were almost embarrassing. It is true the products are really easy to create but the lack of quality in handling, quality of prints just is not good enough. Perhaps we had bad luck but we have now deleted the app and won't be using it anymore.

House Of Hustle