Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Niyama Yoga Wellness

This app is great for pop-ups and i used the free version for almost 2 years. i then upgraded to the paid version which is combined with emails, and moved my email marketing over from Mailchimp. Unfortunately the Privy email marketing aspect of the app leaves a lot to be desired. Analytics are not very deep, and there isn't a way to cue any new email sign up from the store (not via a pop-up) to receive the welcome series. It integrates well with the pop-ups but is lacking in other ways. So i will be exploring other options. Not worth the monthly cost for pop-ups only, and not good enough as an email marketing app. I wish there was a cost-effective way to just use the pop-ups because it's too expensive to pay this fee and another email marketing app fee. Disappointed.

The Aircooled Shop

This app is so easy to use. I feel like it's worth the money per month. Highly recommend checking it out.

Seyna Hair

So far, I like this app. It is simple to use and customize. I was hesitating to add this app and now it's part of my favorite Shopify app.

Greenstell

That is really helpful to promote our brand and products, they are with excellent customer service. I will recommend it to my friends.

Bella Fenice

Great customer support! Being new to online retail, the team at Privy were supportive and informative to help me get started on the right foot!

BellaChel Jeweler

Such an amazing app. Easy and fun to use. Helps grow our email list, convert, and cart recovery. A must-have for ecommerce.

Knick Knack Toy Shack

So far so good! I am hoping there are some additional features they will add, but the app works well especially at collecting emails.

baiiad

We've been using Privy for a couple of months, and we love it because it has already paid for itself through increased conversions. It's a very polished platform, that is feature rich and user-friendly, with lots of useful integrations, excellent support and fair pricing, what else can you ask for.

Shop Indie Dream

Great app - awesome team - shout out to Jenna and Daniel for being kind and attentive to a new customer. Looking forward to seeing how both privy and our new store continue to grow. Courtney
Indie Dream Boutique
shopindiedream.com

L U C Y K I N G

Excellent app that has increased our revenue. The customer support is fantastic - fast response from real people who will happily speak with you to help you refine your campaigns. Only criticism is it would be better if the Free Shipping Bar was editable for multiple countries. Thanks Privy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2455 2456