Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Cjartcanada

I don't find it very user friendly, with a confusing interface. Also making me to upgrade (and pay) basically because of my view count so will be uninstalling. I have gotten an insane amount of emails since installing and a phone call. I personally fine that aggressive and annoying. I know they are trying to help but I found it overwhelming and confusing. I get how it can be great for some but not my type of business I guess.

Sole Trees

I have been using this app for 3 years for a single pop up. have about 5k a month page views, and now they have put a limit on pageviews and are charging $20 a month. Time to find a new app, nothing special that any email platform cant do.

Catholically

Good app. Not so easy to use at first, but very useful. Email addresses collected since I have this app have been increasing at a very fast pace. I recommended it already to my friends!

Curbside Nursery

Very helpful customer service, I dealt with Sam Rotner and he did a phenomenal job explaining all the perks of the privy. He has helped us out so much! very excited to start using this program in more depth. Everything is so customizable.

Adelfi

Although the interface is a bit cumbersome, the technical aspects work like they're supposed to. It's the design side that is a disaster. Whether it's pop ups or emails, the options are very limited and feel dated. So far the technical support response has been to tell me that the reason images I try to upload appear blurry is because f my computer's HD/Retina screen...

Pampered Paws.shop

Essentially, I have been using this app without much issue. I don’t use all its features because there are other better apps I prefer, but I liked the popup style and a couple of things and was happy to continue paying the $30 a month. However, when I go to log into my account earlier this week to remove the Christmas banner I see I don’t have access to the dashboard; apparently, I have “outgrown” the starter plan (not sure how as they calculate this on “average” monthly page views.”)
I’m not sure how because according to my Shopify page views I am well under the average amount, they try to stick me on a plan that will cost $140 a month, like really from $30 to $140 this on top of the fact they charged me $30 on January 3rd for a service they are not letting me use. Customer service was robotic spent half the day going back and forth, but basically, they wrote the same thing in different ways every time, locked me out of my account, I can’t see what emails I had set up, what copy I had used, where I gave discount coupons etc. nothing. It’s utterly outrageous for them to hold the account to ransom, take a payment, and demand more money 3 days later to continue using the app. I’ve finally given up trying to reason with them or even get them to understand the correct plans is what I am not $140 a month plan; it makes no sense. I’ve asked them for a refund let see what happens. Have a good mind to take this further to stop this happening to others.

Inspired Vapor Company

Seems good so far, relatively intuitive. Staff have been very helpful. I would suggest the developer give users a little more time before asking for a review, just so we have time to get familiar with everything Privy has to offer, and to start seeing results.

SHEISSARA

I hope there are no such immoral companies that start services secretly without asking for the consent of users and grow their businesses by receiving money. I hope that more companies will grow and these companies will be eliminated if they don't agree and make payments automatically.

Balloon It

I have found this app/automated marketing tools very helpful - and I'm still learning. I never imagined we could collect subscibers at the rate we are thanks to Privy. The YouTube training is extremely helpful too!

jorotofitness

I want to use it, but i want to pay thru my shopify shop or thru paypal. but they dont have those option, only have the credit card option. it sucks. why my other apps didnot make me to use credit card only. so said cant use it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2444 2445