Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Tallulah ArtHead ™

The more I learn, the better I like Privy! Today I set up a free shipping bar that lets my customers know how much more they have to add to their cart to get free shipping. And in about 10 minutes, I was able to set up two cross sell popups to help increase my AOV.

Relic828

I have been blown away by the options and simplicity of this app. I had an issue with a shipping bar not showing correctly and they fixed it for me within a couple hours without me lifting a finger. This app is increasing my conversions and I am thrilled about that!

Galen Leather

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.

Big Wasp Tattoo Supply

nice a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Privet House Supply

Added Privy to our site, primarily to grow our mailing list. We found it easy and intuitive to use, and started a campaign right away. The personal onboarding help we received from Liam (thanks dude!) really accelerated our progress. We are nearing the end of our 1st month and are very happy with the results. Great App!

Sugar Sugar Wax

AWFUL. BEWARE. If you have a email list that was collected by any other source other than Privy they won't approve it for use. Out of all the email platforms out there this is the only one that does this. We had a list of over 4000+ and they won't let us it even though we have full rights to email our customers. STAY AWAY. To top it off, seeing that we can't use our list we wouldn't be able to use the email platform. We asked for a refund for a service we can't use. They stated and Privy has the right to cancel any account if they feel that any criminal activity is happening. This is the excuse they give us. Appalling.

Nurture My Body

We were using a competitive product that was okay, but way overpriced. Switched to Privy and it just seemed more intuitive from the start, then we went through our first onboarding call with Jackie. What a help that was...might be the best training I have had from a SAAS company. HIGHLY RECOMEND PRIVY

JÚNEE

Did not sync with shopify email subscribers properly. Also had bad experience with their customer service "specialist" Nicole Bulman

Romance of Men

This is my first review, thanks to the amazing support from Amynata, i get exactly what i need and i will certainly stick with Privy.

misfitmasks

Super charging isn't the word. It's insane. Just get it or go home. Seriously. Nothing else like it out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2438 2439