Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Funky Pineapple Pets

I needed an app to help me with email advertising and the Privy app is very helpful and very easy to understand and maneuver. I will continue using the Privy app. Sending out mass welcome emails was easier than I thought and many responses. 1/26/2020

Laruce

Really easy set up and got the pop-up working immediately! Tried multiple free plans and this was by far the most efficient app.

WShopy

good...I really liked the way they do it and i hope to get advantage to make my business to grow up even more

KyaraDéron Collections

it is a really good app. just started already like it. I would recommend it too anyone looking for something.

Stays Lit

I used this app to help me get email sign ups. I like the way it looks and integrates with my site. Looking forward to the growth it brings for my community.

Another Mother Fermentorium

so far so good. we just started using privy but we are seeing results. that s really all you need right?

Typische Goodies

very good.very good.very good.very good.very good.very good.very good.very good.very good.very good. very good!

Evolution Brand Clothing

Seems like a solid and simple apps to use. Looking forward to getting some extra traffic flow with the help of Privy.

HOLD IT UP

i have only started the setup of this app and already its friendly and easy to use. this will help improve my conversion rate guranteed.

Forever Express

enjoy about using this app very good very good thack you thank you 1111111111111111111111111111111111111

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2358 2359