Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

World Reliable Store

perfect tool i needed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xendra Store

Very useful app, i highly recommend it, help me increase sales by welcome campaigns showing a discount

Spa Noir

So far so good and very easy to install- I read the other reviews and figured why not, so glad I did! I created 4 campaigns in less than 5 minutes! I'd like to know though if I can add a photo to my coupon code campaign. Other than that, would highly recommend!

Loadout eFitness

This app has tons of great features, is easy to use, and is backed by great support! It works really well as a free app, but for a small monthly fee I can make this my all-in-one email marketing platform. Great app!

Origin Colombia

I am using this app to do some promos and discounts for new customers on my page. I am very happy with this app, the service and the technical support they give. They respond fast and are very helpful. I do recommend it!

Kahi Roasting Company

I enjoyed the app because it is easy to use for someone who has never created email and pop up campaigns. It is straight forward and affordable for the features I wanted.

Essie & Esben Clothing & Accessories LLC

This app is very useful, it guides you through the steps in creating your own campaigns and is very much user friendly

sirena riley

So far, so good!! Customer service has been helpful. I just wish I could duplicate automated email series to different campaigns.

The Acne Giant

This is helping me and great app for shopify store.I am really looking to increase my sales via Privy.

B. Michelle Beautee

just started using privy and its really simple and user friendly. I love all of the features and tools that it has to offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2430 2431