Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & More

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & More

by Privy

Free email popups, exit intent, targeted modals, wheels & more

EasilyTrending

I use this app and it worked great. I recommend this app to anybody looking to capture customers emails.

AURABOTTLE.CO

I love how simple and easy it is to customise my pop up form. Thanks Privy for boosting my sales :)

ClockBoutiques

Really easy to use. Easy to create really stylish and professional pop-ups I would definitely recommend!

LindsaysGLHP

I use this app for driving more sales. It is a novel idea to provide a spin to win to encourage purchases with a small discount. I appreciate that the odds of winning can be adjusted.

Gadget Scholar

it's a great tool. I still am testing it. But so far it looks good.i will repost a new review once I am done testing it.

Crunchily

I've just downloaded the app so have not yet used it but seems to be relatively easy and simple. I'll definitely offer a better opinion once the website and app are both launched and functioning.

concuvino

This is a a very useful app than can help you set some automation on your shopify to better contact your customers

My Wherehouse

Love it. Still unsure if I need to upgrade or not. Will definitely write again after more tests.

Osudeal

Really user friendly interface. We've just started using it and their free features seem really cool, although if we plan on getting bigger the premium features are a must Have!

proladyjewelry

Very good app, is so usefull and I can get some many emails to do email marketing or sell my products better

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1710 1711