Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 19771 reviews

1 - 10 of 19771 reviews

Salvatory

muito bom, otimiza muito o atendimento, ferramenta que facilita a vida e facilita fazer novos clientes e vendas!

ExpressiveSmile

I used to this app to help us build a growing Email List as well as reduce the amount of Cart Abandonment

Pranic Lifestyle

I used this app and it helps us a lot to capture visitor who are an exit on web site. Love this app.

Belle Âme

From what I can see you can only send automated emails with this app. You cant seem to design an email and instantly send it to selected contacts? Someone tell me if I'm wrong. Thats what id like to do with the app. The newsletter sign up feature is good though.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! You'll need to add our email product to your account to send newsletters, abandoned cart emails, etc. You can add that at https://dashboard.privy.com/settings/subscription

Sweet Simplicity Boutique

This app has many glitches and if difficult to operate. The email pop up just layers each element on top of one another instead of listing the elements one below the last.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any frustration you are experiencing. The elements are layered so that you can create different design effects and control exactly how your pop up looks. You can also reorder the layers by dragging and dropping them so that they look and behave the way you would like. We always recommend the form and submit button being the top two layers so that nothing is blocking that experience. If you need help, give us a shout at support@privy.com

My Accessory Collection

This app was pretty user friendly. I would recommend this app to those interested in pop ups and email.

IdoCute

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

e-manna.store

I have been wanting to get email contact list and glad that I found this apps today and it is free of charge. After reading up and watching some videos, I manage to set up my first campaign & coupon code. Hope this apps will help boost my sales. Thank you.

Shoreline Box

Using it for the first time. Looks great, Easy to install.
For small retailers free version does the job right.

Jupiterrings

Best pop up app bar none. I've used it for a few different stores and it beats every other app out there.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1977 1978