Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

KJandMe

Cannot get my pop up to work and am convinced that during the free trial nothing works to force you to upgrade

RUN WITH ROSE

AMAZING LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND USE. THE SUPPORT AVAILABLE IS GOOD

CBDLAXERS

I use this for email marketing. Haven’t started yet but the format/layout looks beautiful. Can’t wait to begin.

Simply J Beauty

I have been using this app for a few weeks and so far so good. It it serving its purpose and you can always track and change out your pops based on your needs.

Mybongmate

This was a really easy app to use and was extremely useful! I recommend if you have an E-commerce website, that you choose Privy. I found it to be a breeze all-through the using this app.

Gavin Rufus

Great app, easy to use. I have been using this app for a while and totally love it. I would recommend this to the ones that are just starting off

La Maison du Rotin

Nice app, i's an interesting way to create pop p on your web site. I can be proud of Privy and you can trust it.

Azureal

Great And Simple to use, very user and beginner-friendly. Seeing as this my first store, privy really adds an extra level of professionalism.

MotorsportMaps

Way too difficult to use. App takes you out of the Shopify interface and forces you to use their UI. Poorly designed and convoluted.

BestBijouxbySDS

Nice app to start with and make your job much easier. Will look forward to using it and see how it goes in long run.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2426 2427