Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

MaddieBelleRugs

Great app, easy to use. I am only using the pop up at the moment. Looks great. Ann @ maddiebellerugs.com.au

Sir John's Gifts

the support people are helpful and informative.

it was easy to use and work in with my website.

its very affordable for what it provides

ElegantWe Boutique

Nice
I just received my first email subscription. So I would recommend it, why not it's a marketing tool

Coastal Addiction

Great! Awesome app, it helps a lot with marketing and pushing customers to respond! I found it in extremely helpful in the creation of our site.

Colombo Shop the Online Store

i have no idea how is work
can not see my discount code
don t know how to set up yet
i canceled before i think i will doit again

Bambino Paradiso

I use this app to make email marketing designs and a suscription pop up. So far everything's great, I love the intuitive interface.

LuckyBird Boutique Blanks

This app allows for multiple customization options and is very user friendly with minimal training! It's helped our business to ensure new email contacts. The post-entry screens are very fun and animated and the customization on my pop-up made my entire executive team thrilled!

STEEL HANDS

super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOLD Leipzig

I really like the newsletter feature. Honestly I have not thought about it before, but now it makes total sense. Easy to use editor. Nice!

the Urban Pop

this app is very easy to navigate and use. I love that there is also a free feature to try out! I will more than likely pay for more tools to use for future promotions.

August 20, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you want to get a demo of the paid features, you can give us a shout at sales@privy.com and one of our reps will be happy to show you what we can do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2166 2167