Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Beads of Jupiter

Seems ok so far. I haven't got my store up at the moment but the preview looks ok. Im happy this app is free.

Night Out Clothing

This app makes pop up signups a breeze! Lets you fully customize layouts or use a template to help you get started. Highly reccomended

san&lu

i used this app to attract a larger audience. and accordingly to increase sales
app work is very good

Big Day Luxe

So far so good. may upgrade soon. I'd say give it a shot if you have not tried it yet. Like having a popup screen to offer incentives.

Wun Wuv

So far so good. Kinda too early to tell... I think it's odd to request a review within the first few minutes of using the app....

Mildan Market Inc.

Was using mailchimp but this app tops it.
Just started using it but great so far!! Really glad I added this app.

MossHound Designs

LOOKS GOOD SO FAR. just downloaded the app and will be able to give better review at a later date..

Loja Cross Time

Como foi minha primeira vez a ter acesso a este tipo de ferramenta, encontrei algumas dificuldades. Mais com paciência, podemos perceber que é sim uma ferramenta prática e que nos fornece boas opções mesmo na versão gratuita...

Sadie C's

This app is great for my boutique. We send out emails almost weekly and this app is easy to use and works great!

Tiel YuCru

Its pretty easy and straightforward to use. The only problem for me was the that the preview section wasn't working so I had to constantly refresh my store page to see the changes made.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2317 2318