Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 20753 reviews

1 - 10 of 20753 reviews

AdesewaOjikutu

Easy to use the app. Still testing it out, will be back with detailed feedback. You do not need to join a plan to start; the free plan works well.

593-Mall

good app im learning but its easy and functional, maybe just need language option for other country

Loja Nine House

Let see if this app is good or not. Then I will increase or not my comments here and add more stars or nor. Bring me some sells

4DHPClub

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

Sante Pure Barley International

thank you so much for this wonderful and amazing apps. for my shopify and also to our clients, easy to get clients/customers.

The Foodocracy

We're using this app for our popups. We really like how easy it was to set up and how many templates are available. I wish this were available for our wordpress site so that I could match them.

Mix Match Protein | Making Fitness Tasty

Great! Perfect for a small sized company looking to expand their email marketing base. Some useful little tools.

Fight Tees

Looks good so far. Too soon to leave any valuable feedback. Templates look decent but would be nice to have more.

friendly Squishys

New to this but this app is really helpful! I've learned how to get a second or 3rd chance at potential customers. Thanks, Privy!

La Maison du Bambou

Very helpfull application to increase your sell. But the best part it's this application will hepl you to increase as a rocket your data base !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2075 2076