Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AA Medallion Store

I installed this app back in February while it was free for up to a certain amount of impressions per month. Once our website eclipsed the threshold, I let the app fade away. At the time I didn't think anything of it and wasn't too keen to spend money as a new business. Fast forward about 4 months and Privy touched base again with a promotion to try the full suite of services with newsletters, abandoned cart emails, order follow ups, etc and I took the leap. 2-3 weeks later, I'm so glad I did. We've blasted 4 newsletters which have generated decent revenue. We've got a series of 3 abandoned cart (not checkout only) emails that are already working. The support team has been the biggest difference this time around. I was flying solo originally and ODDLY enough it was not doing all that well for us. I had an hour crash course with Andrew G. after I had some time to set up some of my own campaigns and he was really helpful. We fine tuned some of my work, and he also took the time to create some examples of additional things that I'm excited to implement as well. All in all, I'm stoked. For the people that think it isn't worth the expense, it is. Our ROI is significant and I strongly encourage you to give it a shot and suggest skipping the step of doing it by yourself and going straight to working with their support team to get off the ground.

CL Equestrian Apparel

Really good app, definitely getting me more conversions than other apps of its kind. A little bit pricey for a smaller business. I don't like that the newsletters are billed per send, since open rates are only 40%.

All Pro Diesel Services

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app has been amazing so far, we already seeing lots of conversions and we just started using the app. Definitely recommend going through the onboarding call, so much good information!

LuxIllume

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Privy has so many wonderful tools. Their onboarding team is fantastic and helped me truly understand how to get the most out of this app. I couldn't be more happy to have Privy in my workspace for my website.

Fah King Good Coffee

5 FAH KING STARS! Privy is a great tool that helps us keep in contact with our customers to help build those long term relationships. Very easy to use. Support has been fantastic (when needed). Everything from cart savers to win-back emails (and so much more!) it's been a great Fah King app for us!

My Monthly Cigars

Absolutely LOVE Privy! Been using it for over a year now and the automation of pop ups, email capture, and new customer onboarding flow has been a huge benefit. The email templates are great but if you want to create your own the entire set up is very user friendly. Would highly recommend to any business looking to grow!

Salty Hull

I love this app! I was using Klavio and switched, and it was a great decision. It's straightforward to use and has lots of features.

Entrepreneur Swag Shop

So far this app has been great. It will definitely help convert visitors to leads and has everything I need for email marketing. Setting up the popups and emails has been easy and the support is great!

Casa Muze

Pretty happy so far, the analytics are super great to look at. I love the stats that are provided with the campaigns. Building an email is decently straightforward as well.

The Spark Innovations

This app was easy to use and get started with. The customer support was unreal and I had real live techs helping me set up all the campaigns I needed for my business! Daniel was patient, kind, and amazing! I would recommend this app to anyone with a website!