Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Moon Grove Goods

So far, so good! Customer service is phenomenal. I spent over 30 mins. on online chat with an awesome representative who worked with me to fix my account. She truly went above & beyond for me! But she's not the only one - everyone at Privy is amazing! They work really hard to bring you a great product and help you succeed. I'd highly recommend this app.

Early2bed

Happy with this app. The support is second to none. Plenty of features and tons of customisation. Highly recommended.

Xanne Fran Studios

Privy just prompted me to write a review after cornering me into paying more than double the cost of my original plan. I purchased and set up privy over a year ago to install pop ups and manage my email list and a few days ago they just shut all of my pop ups and embedded forms off because it's "no longer included in my plan". Since I paid a coder to integrate privy's platform for me, and I'm not in the position to pay yet another professional to set up yet another marketing app, I'm going to go ahead and pay double for the exact same features because I really have no choice. Functionality is pretty good, but I've got a bad taste in my mouth from being mislead on pricing.

Jamcat Candles

I'm in the process of switching to Privy from another email server....so far so good! I have used their Welcome Pop Up for quite some time and find that helpful, along with the email I receive notifying me that someone has signed up for my emails.

Woodsy Wicks

I find this app hard to use. I also notice that my emails go straight to junk mail or never get sent. I don’t think it’s worth it.

JaneAusten.co.uk

Very helpful team and very useful app if you make the most of it. Still learning, but already it's contributing.

Gossypine

Don't like the new 250 contacts plan. All I really need this app for is a coupon popup and follow-up email with a discount code. The page views plan was better. I'd rather use MailChimp for email marketing.

tenlegend

i used this app to help grow the membership size and it works perfectly.
good data and reporting.
love it

Vego Garden

In general it's a good app. However, it's insane that they don't let you enter your campaign when you need to upgrade your plan. Basically you are still paying but you can't view/edit your campaign any more. The pricing for pageview doesn't make sense too. It won't fit unless you are a shop with very minimal traffic.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do want to let you know that we recently removed this traffic limitation on our Free Plan. We heard customer feedback and simplified our plans to be based on mailable contacts. So you can get access to all the tools you need to grow your sales in one easy to understand plan. One of our Privy coaches will be in touch to help find a solution that will work for your business.

Nature's Calming Beauty

They changed their pricing plan and are no longer an affordable option for their niche (small businesses). It was a VERY big jump in price with only one paid plan to choose from. Now I'm scrambling to find something else, transfer all my contacts, rebuild all my sequences and emails. It's an expensive mess. Meanwhile, they paused all my campaigns, so my welcome series campaign that happens to be blowing up (we're talking thousands of adds) is paused right in the middle. Horrible what they have done.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we understand your frustration and we’re here to help. Over the years, we’ve evolved our tools to become an all in one platform for small ecommerce businesses. So, we made these changes to simplify our plans and provide unlimited access to the tools merchants need to grow their sales (email and conversion). We’re here to help you navigate these changes if you’d be interested in exploring Privy further.