Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Ampeleia

Easy to use than other popup apps but sometimes it seems to be stop working. It is not clear in the description if the app is free always or not.

Kayak Town

Awesome app, I like this app and use my all of the client store. techqorelab@gmail.com our official email address.

Hudson Valley Holistic

this works pretty well replacing mailchimp. cost is a pain but is what it is i need to automate email and some marketing things.

Prittyinink Boutique

Very Easy to use. Designed my first Email popup in about 5-10 minutes.
I look forward to creating more marketing materials.

Mil Colores CL

Buena app pero no me gusta que me obliguen a hacer una review sobre esta. Asi que mal por eso. Nada mas que decir

Pro Minimalist

Overall it's great. Been using for a year now....just the upgrades plan still seems a bit expensive for us.

Sanilin

NICE ADIOASDOASJDOAJDIOASDJASOIDODASJDIODJIOASJDIOSDJIOASDJIOASDJOASDJASIODJOASDJOASIDJAOSIDJOASDIASJDOIASJD

GHOST-SAMPLES

easy to use and great for things all in one place..... emails, newsletters & coupons. Thanks very much

DV Luxury Activewear

Great app for popups on your site and interacting with potential customers plus marketing. Customer retention is a must!

HOUNDPOT | 하운드팟

I used this app for newletter signups. But once the trial period ended they erased all of the form settings I had set for my site so I don't know if it's worth going through the design and setup process again and continue using the app.