Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 18, 2021

I used this app to help me achieve more signups for my shop newsletter. I have seen increases in sales and signups. I am very happy with Privy and cannot wait to watch my business grow more in the future.

AngelsHaveAttitude.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 17, 2021

Perhaps this app is really good like all the five-star ratings. However, if you would like to uninstall or remove the app, there will be leftover codes that slow your web down or, rarely, break your site. And they will not provide ANY guidance of where the code is or how to remove them. Install at your own risk.

Micacoco
Thailand
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 17, 2021

We have been using this app for a couple weeks now. The one-on-one boarding helps us as we understand all aspects of Privy. Between the offerings, customer service and support, there is much value in paying for Privy. We look forward to continuing to use them!

Faux Leather For You
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 15, 2021

Well worth the money! We use privy on our store for email marketing, abandoned cart recovery and the popup feature. We have seen a major conversion in customers since adding privy. Well worth the cost.

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 9, 2021

Super Cool! Exactly what I needed. Very user-friendly especially if you are not exactly the tech-savvy type.

GlowithIt Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 8, 2021

Love this app and use it on dozens of stores! Can't live without it. Now I just need a few more characters so I can submit the review. Good. Done. Moving on now.

Love Catnip
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 7, 2021

like it so far. It's all I need in and more.it allows me to reach customers in their inbox and text. the wheel feature is so cool.

Dope Teacher Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 5, 2021

La aplicación es muy intuitiva, pero si algo se te complica el área de ayuda técnica te apoya de manera muy rápida ya que te envían por mail videos tutoriales.

Kixyz
Mexico
Time spent using app: 18 days
March 5, 2021

Great customer service! i wish you could send campaign and sale alert texts like with sms bump also its a bit harder to create a creative email than it is in mailchimp. love the pop ups though!

Outsider Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 5, 2021

Excellent customer service!! Couldn’t ask for better. Really pleased with this app. Highly recommended! 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

VapeBunkerUK