Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

E-CO SMART SHOP

Great app!Works really well and easy to set up.Very satisfied with it and i highly recommend it!

The Sneaker Laundry

worst service !!!! over price app !!!! I used this app for pop up campaings that did well but the service is worst I am not getting any help from privy team.

Pants for Peanuts

I love the flexibility with layout for this app. But I wish it allowed more A/B testing with all emails.

Trendsy

This app is incredibly overpriced, and their pricing practices are deceptive. They count each page view towards your pricing limit - if you run an e-commerce store like mine one user session can rack up 50-100 page views. So even though that user sees the popup only once, you get charged as if they saw it 50-100 times!

The app is easy to use and install, but you will find yourself quickly paying hundreds of dollars a month for it. It was a huge waste of my time.

Aliyaly

I think it's a great application, simple to use and easy to edit everything I just love it, Thanks very much to the creator

www.clartesante.fr

Super bonne application je la recommande 100% gratuite et très efficace. Merci a vous privy pour cette aide

Bravo Coffee Company Ltd

awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy, awesome app, easy to use great working with privy,

Haulz London

I have used this app multiple times and I never write reviews, but this is a lifesaver and such a time saver. Thanks

Flachysales

nice app

Perkosets

I am using Privy to help maintain proper communication with my customers and so far I like how simple its interface is.