Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

New Plumage

This is how Shopify apps should be. Amazing technical support, excellent resources for learning, and products that works great. Privy has been, by far, our most important marketing tool for our shop https://newplumage.com . It paid for itself many times over right off the bat and does so consistently every month. Just the email signup popup with discount alone is worth the money (nearly all of our customers use it and our list is growing rapidly.) But we're now exploring all the other types of campaigns available and can't wait to learn more.
The masterclasses have been really helpful for getting up and running quickly.
Been using it for 5 months now and still haven't come up with any complaints. Thanks guys!

L&M Taylor Soccer

Daylight robbery, I signed up to pay $20 USD and on my last statement paid $70 USD. No invoice to indicated where the hell these extra charges came from. Do not use this service, in fact be careful about what's apps in general you use on Shopify, a lot of them are sketchy.

Water Butlers

Their free plan includes 5000 views per month, after a few weeks they paused my campaign saying I need to be on a paid plan because of my average users! Also, they keep bombarding you with junk mail, every day I receive some junk mail asking me to upgrade. Not worth it!

Tiki Hat Hut

I have had an excellent experience so far. Having the guides to help me through setting up my abandoned carts emails and newsletter campaign were easy and took only a few days to get used to + the support always gets back to me within 12 - 18 hours. Highly recommended!

Enrich Your Kitchen

The app is great to use, easy to use, great for pop ups and to see how many people visit your site.

Wine Nook

I like that traffic and sales, open and click rates are easy to track with Privy. There are some flaws and limitations in designing/setting up coupons but overall it's been a great addition. The abandoned card emails have recaptured some revenue for us and it's nice to see how that's working.

Gin Amber Beauty

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken): Error
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:167887 at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:352434 at dispatch (https: [truncated]

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Privy has been absolutely instrumental in our ability to grow our brand, and our online sales. We implemented last year and have captured over 12k emails - more than we had collected in 6 years of running the online + physical store combined, and increased sales substantially by marketing to our list regularly. Use the A/B test features, and find what people like, that's the quickest way to build your list. Also, huge shoutout to Liam who is our assigned Privy success rep and helped us grow as much as we did!

John Sloane Art

Updated 5-28-21
After having used Privy for a few months now and having started to take advantage of everything it has to offer, I've been amazed at the response and consistent increase in conversions. I wish we would have tried this app sooner. After all, it started with a free trial so what were we waiting for? After having a few questions along the way we also found out that their support is FANTASTIC. Shout out's to Uri, Marcel, Felix and Jose! (and anyone else I may have missed) Prompt, knowledgable and they don't talk 'down' to people just starting out. I see a long and profitable future using Privy! Just completed day '2' of Privy "Starter" program training with Dan. Another very informative, 'hands-on' presentation and it was free! This is the way all app companies should help get new clients 'onboard' and prove that their software actually works! (We made money the FIRST day) Day 1 with Connor - great, and now day 2 with Dan - great, can't wait for day 3!

VIEWZ 2020

Just started using this app today. I really like the features it offers such as adding pop-up windows for email marketing and discounts. However, when I customize my discounts, I cannot see my website while I am working on my desktop laptop. on the left-hand-side I should be able to see my website as I customize the features but unfortunately, I cannot see anything at all.