Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Accessory Snobb

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've had this app since I've opened my store last Aug. Definitely a keeper. I love how easy it is to use. I really like this app.

Coastal Crew

Big fan of this app. Pop ups are very customizable. Our email capture, cross sell and exit intent pop ups are all performing well and helping drive more sales.

XooKool

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great App, super easy to use... and a AWESOME support team. They do really help you all the way and go beyond your expectation. This App will provide great results to your store. SIMONE you are GREAT... thanks for all your advice

PoojaProducts.com

Location India

Even after the discount period is barred, Discount has been activated because of this app. Beware while using this one!

Once Upon a Bookstore

I use privvy to send my email newsletters and have been very happy with how easy it is to use and the conversions of sales.

MyAlphaCBD

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are so thankful that we found Privy! This is the only Shopify app that we could find that when someone responds to a pop up and adds their email that their email directly integrates with the Shopify database. That is a bid deal! We were so happy with the Privy pop ups that we explored their email marketing and found that their unlimited email blast package was a fraction of the price we were spending on MailChimp (note - we love MailChimp, but the savings in Privy were hard to turn down and the emails look stunning!). Privy has amazing tech support. We started on the free plan and still received free tech support to get us up and running. And tech support was LIVE thru Zoom! So cool. A big shout out to Casey who helped us with our tech needs.

shopemmaflhair

They are so helpful and worth the free 30 minute review of their features, in 30 minutes they have already made me $15 and three sign ups for my newsletter! Thank you so much! I can't wait to use email marketing and see where this goes in 30 days too!

Let's Go Eco Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Probably my favourite app for my start-up. Efforts using Privy can be directly measured and have a notably positive impact on sales and the customer experience. We started using Privy and it TRIPLED our conversion rates. They make it easy to coordinate marketing with pop-ups and newsletters with great synergy. Customer service is responsive, fast and helpful. Easy to use templated formats. Clear metrics. Great.

Hoipure

Location India

Great app, but can't use it as I would require currency representation to the customer to be INR not $. Will install again once this happens.

Mama Kisses

Location Australia

I really like Privy and what it can do. I find it's interface and logic a lot easier than some other apps. However, with their pricing, I am now paying quite a bit...and I dont think is quite worth it. Not for my business anyway. AND it sucks on mobile... which is annoying as this is my side hussle and sometimes i need to just jump on my phone to action stuff and this makes it really hard. Would love to see improvements on mobile interface.