Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Magnolia Wellness

I really like this app. It makes sending follow ups and newsletters easy because it collects all information in the same place.

BJL Collection

It's okay but I do not get a notification when someone subscribes to my email subscription. I'm not sure if I need to change that with Shopify

Gifts 247

I used this app to increase sales on my website. I just created my first pop up promotion. It was easy to create and fun

8thSenseShop

usei este app para fazer pop up de saida, para dar uma segunda oportunidade aos meu clientes de ficarem a par das novidades.

Rustika Taller

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Boga Couples

IT's AWESOME I LOVE IT, REALLY GOOD APP, SPIN TO WIN IS THE BEST THINK, OR I DONT THINK SO. Thanks por create this app

RIMIT

I have just started using privy pop ups. It is super user friendly and have seen some nice results thus far!

Thanks, Rob

Aussie Rugs

This app really helped em to add basic pop ups, it is free to a certain extent and I recommend this.

DR CARDS

amazing!!!! this was super easy to set up and i immediately starting getting new email subscribers for my email list.

MinksByShae

Awesome1 Just the app i was looking for to create a clientele so i can keep up with them and so forth!