Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Venice Design

Imagine getting targetted ads from this company only to have them not let you log in via Shopify. I wish I could use it but this is terrible

QueenMe Minks

This app helped alot with pop ups for my website, would recommend this to anyone it's truly amazing.

Her BossSi Boutique

it helped me with email marking. it also helped me make a pop up for new subscribers but it never showed on my website

Coastal City Clothing

Would be nice if the import contacts was a bit quicker, would like to be able to send follow up emails to customers that purchased prior to downloading privy

Adam Ross Fabrics

Only just started to try it. Seems to be reliable and work well so far. Hope it continues to do so. I like how it integrates with shopify customers cleanly and efficiently

jazzysfabrix

I used this app and found it very easy to use and helpful. For a few extra things that I need help with, I will contact them directly, but it is overall great for marketing.

Delirios de Mujer

Excelente aplicación, muy intuitiva y con personalización profunda. Los informes son muy simples y claros.

ProNorth Medical Corporation

Its going to be super helpful for my business!! My first launch was super easy to set up and very user friendly.

The Kellee Collective

I chose this app on recommendation from a business group. It was super easy to integrate with my shopify store. I had my first pop up set up and active in 15 mins. Just what I needed.

Matero

If you care about site speed and privacy, don't go with Privy. You do not have the option to selectively disable features. It's all or nothing. It will call unnecessary requests across the entire site. A good example is it will globally enable ShareThis across the entire site. Next, their customer service is terrible. There's a lack of being empathic and understanding. They are quick to making assumptions rather than asking additional questions to understand to the situation. It's a terrible experience overall.