Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Matero

If you care about site speed and privacy, don't go with Privy. You do not have the option to selectively disable features. It's all or nothing. It will call unnecessary requests across the entire site. A good example is it will globally enable ShareThis across the entire site. Next, their customer service is terrible. There's a lack of being empathic and understanding. They are quick to making assumptions rather than asking additional questions to understand to the situation. It's a terrible experience overall.

TINKLYLIFE

I just used it to help me receive the customer's email. It really helps me a lot. thanks. Wish Privy be better and better.

TINKLYLIFE

Safely Secured

Someone suggested this to me - great tip. Great customer service. highly recommended App if you want to send out emails, texts and other marketing

Tasteful Zone

Lab tested box

nice app! the only thing is that it costs quite a bit for a simple tool but that is all thank you.

Holland

SUPER FUNCIONAL EXCELENTE ESPERO QUE LES SEA A TODOS ASI, ME AYUDA A CREAR LEADS FACILEMENTE AUTOMATICAMENTE

MaxCandle Co.

This app was used to help generate more sales and traffic via the business site. I would recommend this app to anyone that owns an small business. The app could be more accessible but overview it was not too difficult to navigate.

T.M.P. Trends

I was given Great customer service. Ariel completed what I need quickly and with no hesitation.

nature&survival

i'd like just target the people who is coming to the blog but is no problem for the moment i like the app we will see in the future.