Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

So Chic Boutique

Really easy to use, totally recommend it. I love it because I can create campaigns for different countries.

PodW0rld

I used this app to persuade customers to provide me their email. It actually works and although I still haven't launched the store I tested it on myself and it works great.

Beauty By Brand

I haven't used all facets of the app just yet, however the tools within this app are very good. I'm giving this 4 stars only because of the pricing for the emails. Other than that this would be 5 stars

fluxecomm

the support at this app is crazy good ,,they answered my in less than 5mints,,as a start tht is great

Greigh's Boutique

I used this app to have my discounts pop up on the website and to get people to sign up for my newsletter.

Beyond Beautiful LLC

I spent the time designing a satisfactory email, when complete I was prompt to upgrade to a monthly subscription before it could be sent. I did. Then after paying, designing the email content, the email campaign was delivered to just one of my subscribers. I emailed their provided contact email with no response in return. Save your money and switch to the Shopify email marketing app. You get the same options with reporting and it gets delivered to all subscribers.

William Wright

AMAZING - LOVED USING IT .............YAY DONT WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE. SO HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE!!..... :):):):)

SHARRRR

This product is really easy to use and gives me a lot of help. I really like it. Friends, you can try it.

Passion Fuels

This is really helping me kick off my new online business! Thank you! You need to us this to help you!

NorthSouthCare

Great app, easy to set up and use; has many nice features such as deactivated campaigns that you can reuse when the time is right.
Definitely recommended!