Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 28, 2021

I use privvy to send my email newsletters and have been very happy with how easy it is to use and the conversions of sales.

Once Upon a Bookstore
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 28, 2021

We are so thankful that we found Privy! This is the only Shopify app that we could find that when someone responds to a pop up and adds their email that their email directly integrates with the Shopify database. That is a bid deal! We were so happy with the Privy pop ups that we explored their email marketing and found that their unlimited email blast package was a fraction of the price we were spending on MailChimp (note - we love MailChimp, but the savings in Privy were hard to turn down and the emails look stunning!). Privy has amazing tech support. We started on the free plan and still received free tech support to get us up and running. And tech support was LIVE thru Zoom! So cool. A big shout out to Casey who helped us with our tech needs.

MyAlphaCBD
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 27, 2021

They are so helpful and worth the free 30 minute review of their features, in 30 minutes they have already made me $15 and three sign ups for my newsletter! Thank you so much! I can't wait to use email marketing and see where this goes in 30 days too!

shopemmaflhair
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 27, 2021

Probably my favourite app for my start-up. Efforts using Privy can be directly measured and have a notably positive impact on sales and the customer experience. We started using Privy and it TRIPLED our conversion rates. They make it easy to coordinate marketing with pop-ups and newsletters with great synergy. Customer service is responsive, fast and helpful. Easy to use templated formats. Clear metrics. Great.

Let's Go Eco Inc.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 27, 2021

Great app, but can't use it as I would require currency representation to the customer to be INR not $. Will install again once this happens.

Hoipure
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 26, 2021

I really like Privy and what it can do. I find it's interface and logic a lot easier than some other apps. However, with their pricing, I am now paying quite a bit...and I dont think is quite worth it. Not for my business anyway. AND it sucks on mobile... which is annoying as this is my side hussle and sometimes i need to just jump on my phone to action stuff and this makes it really hard. Would love to see improvements on mobile interface.

Mama Kisses
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 25, 2021

I agree with Cjartcanada everything about this popup software is confusing and difficult to get working, if I can't figure this out in another 60 minutes I will be terminating my account with Privy. How did they get away with this, its awful!

Scale Motorsport
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 20, 2021

I don't find it very user friendly, with a confusing interface. Also making me to upgrade (and pay) basically because of my view count so will be uninstalling. I have gotten an insane amount of emails since installing and a phone call. I personally fine that aggressive and annoying. I know they are trying to help but I found it overwhelming and confusing. I get how it can be great for some but not my type of business I guess.

Cjartcanada
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 17, 2021

I have been using this app for 3 years for a single pop up. have about 5k a month page views, and now they have put a limit on pageviews and are charging $20 a month. Time to find a new app, nothing special that any email platform cant do.

Sole Trees
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 17, 2021

Good app. Not so easy to use at first, but very useful. Email addresses collected since I have this app have been increasing at a very fast pace. I recommended it already to my friends!

Catholically