Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Melly's Merch&More

This app really helped me with advertising as well as keeping track of my sign ups! It also helped with sending alerts.

Pawterbottle.com

Privy is an awesome app for establishing the initial 10% off newsletter pop up I loved it and it was easy to use!

Farmagrishop.it

i think this app qould work very well, i like it even if i suggest to set more languages, like italian

Enzo Thermos

I really like this app !It's very functional and easy to use. Hope it has more features in the future~

stakboard

This is really a excellent APP, helps a lot with my shopify store. If you are upset about the price complaints mail from your customer, Privy will simplify your business and improve your turnover.

petshopempire

a great application!
i added subscribe pop up with discount coupon.
work like a charm. thank you for the service.

Primmadonna

I love this app so much.

Peppermint Thunder

Five Stars all the way! One of the best apps I've seen yet and the free version has so many tools and options available, you'll start to wonder how they do it! Truly a AAA+ Suite of apps with Privy!

spanydeals

Nice APP+++ Recommend. I highly recommend this plugin, I hope to get more functions, very convenient

JanJay Fashions

This app is really helpful to help my customer to know I am offering any discounts. It was easy to setup and created campaigns.