Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 12, 2021

Although the interface is a bit cumbersome, the technical aspects work like they're supposed to. It's the design side that is a disaster. Whether it's pop ups or emails, the options are very limited and feel dated. So far the technical support response has been to tell me that the reason images I try to upload appear blurry is because f my computer's HD/Retina screen...

Adelfi
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 6, 2021

Essentially, I have been using this app without much issue. I don’t use all its features because there are other better apps I prefer, but I liked the popup style and a couple of things and was happy to continue paying the $30 a month. However, when I go to log into my account earlier this week to remove the Christmas banner I see I don’t have access to the dashboard; apparently, I have “outgrown” the starter plan (not sure how as they calculate this on “average” monthly page views.”)
I’m not sure how because according to my Shopify page views I am well under the average amount, they try to stick me on a plan that will cost $140 a month, like really from $30 to $140 this on top of the fact they charged me $30 on January 3rd for a service they are not letting me use. Customer service was robotic spent half the day going back and forth, but basically, they wrote the same thing in different ways every time, locked me out of my account, I can’t see what emails I had set up, what copy I had used, where I gave discount coupons etc. nothing. It’s utterly outrageous for them to hold the account to ransom, take a payment, and demand more money 3 days later to continue using the app. I’ve finally given up trying to reason with them or even get them to understand the correct plans is what I am not $140 a month plan; it makes no sense. I’ve asked them for a refund let see what happens. Have a good mind to take this further to stop this happening to others.

Pampered Paws.shop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 4, 2021

Seems good so far, relatively intuitive. Staff have been very helpful. I would suggest the developer give users a little more time before asking for a review, just so we have time to get familiar with everything Privy has to offer, and to start seeing results.

Inspired Vapor Company
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 3, 2021

I hope there are no such immoral companies that start services secretly without asking for the consent of users and grow their businesses by receiving money. I hope that more companies will grow and these companies will be eliminated if they don't agree and make payments automatically.

SHEISSARA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 2, 2021

I have found this app/automated marketing tools very helpful - and I'm still learning. I never imagined we could collect subscibers at the rate we are thanks to Privy. The YouTube training is extremely helpful too!

Balloon It
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 31, 2020

I want to use it, but i want to pay thru my shopify shop or thru paypal. but they dont have those option, only have the credit card option. it sucks. why my other apps didnot make me to use credit card only. so said cant use it

jorotofitness
China
Time spent using app: 24 days
December 29, 2020

I'm just getting started so still learning how to utilise its full capability. So far, I'm very happy with the early results. I done a lot of research before signing up, Privy appears to be the leader in this category. Its easy to use and has lots of helpful guidance, their articles are excellent for ecommerce entrepreneurs seeking edges on their competitors.

Wishsister
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 29, 2020

Privy is a very intuitive app that caters to a wide range of users. You can use Privy to drive sales whether you have nominal experience with similar tools, or get as intricate as you like if you are advanced. The on-boarding portion allows time to ask questions to improve your performance and knowledge of the program. We are very happy with the increase in traffic by signing up for Privy and taking advantage of the many tools to reach old and new customers.

CPAP1000.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 26, 2020

I love this app, easy to use, amazing customer service. multiple options, everything is very clear and easy to handle. thank you!

Danielle Gerber Freedom Jewelry
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 24, 2020

It said free plan available but I can only use 15 days trial. I though it was just about the Privy logo for free user.

The Bundle Nest