4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create effective email and SMS campaigns, with features like pop-up displays and smart segments. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers personalized targeting based on customer behavior. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable insights for campaign optimization. The customer service is highly rated for its responsiveness and proactive approach. The app is competitively priced and reported to offer a significant return on investment.

January 7, 2017

Great! Thanks! Love it! I got 1 sign up to the newsletter immediately!

Haritaki Yogic Super Brain Food
August 17, 2017

Great free app for new start ups.

Glorissa Beauty
Singapore
Edited March 17, 2017

Love! It is working just like it needs to!

A To Z Candles
Edited March 3, 2020

Easy installation and really does help customers sign up easier. It's helped increase my email list

UPDATE: 3/3/2020
Great for small business operation. It's been 10 months and I was able to increase my email list by 800 subscribers. I also have better responses to marketing campaigns targeting new subscribers and also 2nd purchases.

Even with the update the program is still user friendly and easy to update and modify. The popup with coupon option is great for getting emails.

Norafoodco
July 1, 2019

Super easy to use and a huge variety of marketing options! Very simple to set up and support was fast and efficient.

The Voice Clinic™
South Africa
Privy Operations replied July 2, 2019

Great to hear, thanks! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

July 1, 2016

Great app! It's easy to use and gets results. I have a new store, so collecting e-mails this easily is great. Thanks!

Hijabitood
January 31, 2017

Great product! Our sign ups have increased since implementing. Was super easy to implement too!

Oral I V
November 20, 2016

Great app, has really helped our email list grow!

Red And Moon
April 10, 2019

I primary used this app when I go on vacation, to let visitors know their orders will ship later than usual.

aToolCrib
Privy Operations replied April 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! Let us know if we can be of any help at support@privy.com.

Edited September 5, 2019

Easy to use and works well for us. Really recommend this app for all sorts of Pop-Ups. It is user friendly.

German Toy Store