Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

T.M.P. Trends

I was given Great customer service. Ariel completed what I need quickly and with no hesitation.

nature&survival

i'd like just target the people who is coming to the blog but is no problem for the moment i like the app we will see in the future.

Mr.Stream

Very helpful and easy to use, will defo recommand everyone to try it first, it has free plan too, great for beginners.

KakebyKeesh

Im really happy I found this app! I have just launched it and the user interface is so smooth easy to understand and most importantly MY EMAILS DO NOT GO TO SPAM!

ucuzabulal.com

Hello
We removed the app
But codes pieces left in our liquid files, so our site speed become so low, can you remove these code pieces
ucuzabulal.com
Thanks
Cemal

The Branded Blonde

wish you had more options for the free account. very limited. I do appreciate the one pop up - but I don't appreciate the price for someting menial

Another Good Human

Love this app! It's been a real big help in converting my customers on my site. It also helps you collect a ton of emails!

Staxx & Packz

So far the app is working really well and is helping sales on the website. I hope it keeps my business growing.

Design Creative Bling

Love the app but wish it had some help links next to certain items to help us people who are familiar with setting these up.

Body Crystals Co.

Privy is pretty cool. It was easy to install. Would have given 5 stars but it took me a minute to figure out how to change the verbiage on the drop down menu . Great work and would definitely recommend.