4.6

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for managing email and SMS campaigns. It's praised for its responsive customer support and a variety of features including pop-ups, automations, and advanced analytics. Merchants value its targeting and personalization capabilities, which boost engagement and conversions. The app's seamless integration with other platforms, competitive pricing, and automation streamline marketing efforts. Its data tracking and reporting functions offer valuable insights, while pop-up forms enhance lead capture and email list growth. The app is continually evolving, introducing new tools beneficial for small businesses.

May 10, 2019

Privy is AWESOME!!! It has worked wonders for us. The 10% discount code and email capture has been a huge win.

Pedestal Footwear
Privy Operations replied May 10, 2019

Awesome to hear, thanks for the review! If you need any help don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

March 26, 2018

SEEMS GREAT. just installed so will see...

La Petite Soiree Bermuda
Bermuda
Edited November 9, 2017

I've had this app installed for a while and had not really used it mainly because I detest pop-ups. However, having now given it a try for a few months with an exit only popup I have to say I"m quite happy with the results. The free version is easy to setup and to get started. Good experience for sure so far.

Update Nov 2017: This app works great. I'm still using the free version but there are no complaints. I've gotten signups and redemption purchases to my offers.

Ocean View Woodworking
May 16, 2018

thx ,use firstly ,hope can help me .

Michaels Dental
Hong Kong SAR
February 7, 2017

I have only just started to set up this app and it looks pretty good so far.

Lovefromiylahx
June 29, 2016

The basic free app allows for a easy-to-use pop-up that can be customized to match your site, plus it has a thank you page afterwards to add anything else you'd like. Over all it works great!

Hiramattire
January 24, 2017

Increased my sign-up immediately and also increased the CR!

Pitaka
Hong Kong SAR
January 5, 2017

Love Privy - been using it for several months now and it has worked great!

Epiphany Boutiques
July 27, 2017

Great app! So far no regrets, easy to setup...

Bissuusa
June 11, 2017

Looks great so far! Keep it up. Hopefully it's gonna turn out to be free

Ghata