Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Let's Go Eco Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Probably my favourite app for my start-up. Efforts using Privy can be directly measured and have a notably positive impact on sales and the customer experience. We started using Privy and it TRIPLED our conversion rates. They make it easy to coordinate marketing with pop-ups and newsletters with great synergy. Customer service is responsive, fast and helpful. Easy to use templated formats. Clear metrics. Great.

Hoipure

Location India

Great app, but can't use it as I would require currency representation to the customer to be INR not $. Will install again once this happens.

Mama Kisses

Location Australia

I really like Privy and what it can do. I find it's interface and logic a lot easier than some other apps. However, with their pricing, I am now paying quite a bit...and I dont think is quite worth it. Not for my business anyway. AND it sucks on mobile... which is annoying as this is my side hussle and sometimes i need to just jump on my phone to action stuff and this makes it really hard. Would love to see improvements on mobile interface.

Scale Motorsport

I agree with Cjartcanada everything about this popup software is confusing and difficult to get working, if I can't figure this out in another 60 minutes I will be terminating my account with Privy. How did they get away with this, its awful!

Cjartcanada

I don't find it very user friendly, with a confusing interface. Also making me to upgrade (and pay) basically because of my view count so will be uninstalling. I have gotten an insane amount of emails since installing and a phone call. I personally fine that aggressive and annoying. I know they are trying to help but I found it overwhelming and confusing. I get how it can be great for some but not my type of business I guess.

Sole Trees

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using this app for 3 years for a single pop up. have about 5k a month page views, and now they have put a limit on pageviews and are charging $20 a month. Time to find a new app, nothing special that any email platform cant do.

Catholically

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app. Not so easy to use at first, but very useful. Email addresses collected since I have this app have been increasing at a very fast pace. I recommended it already to my friends!

Curbside Nursery

Very helpful customer service, I dealt with Sam Rotner and he did a phenomenal job explaining all the perks of the privy. He has helped us out so much! very excited to start using this program in more depth. Everything is so customizable.

Adelfi

Although the interface is a bit cumbersome, the technical aspects work like they're supposed to. It's the design side that is a disaster. Whether it's pop ups or emails, the options are very limited and feel dated. So far the technical support response has been to tell me that the reason images I try to upload appear blurry is because f my computer's HD/Retina screen...

Pampered Paws.shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

Essentially, I have been using this app without much issue. I don’t use all its features because there are other better apps I prefer, but I liked the popup style and a couple of things and was happy to continue paying the $30 a month. However, when I go to log into my account earlier this week to remove the Christmas banner I see I don’t have access to the dashboard; apparently, I have “outgrown” the starter plan (not sure how as they calculate this on “average” monthly page views.”)
I’m not sure how because according to my Shopify page views I am well under the average amount, they try to stick me on a plan that will cost $140 a month, like really from $30 to $140 this on top of the fact they charged me $30 on January 3rd for a service they are not letting me use. Customer service was robotic spent half the day going back and forth, but basically, they wrote the same thing in different ways every time, locked me out of my account, I can’t see what emails I had set up, what copy I had used, where I gave discount coupons etc. nothing. It’s utterly outrageous for them to hold the account to ransom, take a payment, and demand more money 3 days later to continue using the app. I’ve finally given up trying to reason with them or even get them to understand the correct plans is what I am not $140 a month plan; it makes no sense. I’ve asked them for a refund let see what happens. Have a good mind to take this further to stop this happening to others.