4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

April 24, 2017

Found us more subscribers that we can notify when we get new products. Great stuff!

Repko
December 2, 2018

Great app! Very helpful would definitely recommend this app to a fellow business owner. Fairly easy to use and works like a charm. I have seen an increase of traffic since using this app. Keep up the good work!

Swagg Boutique LLC
Edited June 1, 2020

We've been using Privy for a few years now and it has always been easy and effective to use. Thank you!

Story Spark
March 1, 2017

I found this app really intuitive. Really quick to set up and easy to customise. Privy understands exactly what I want to achieve and really seems to help me get the most from it. The statistics it provides gives you massive insight into whats working and what doesn't. I really cant believe its free.

Beehive Naturals
November 9, 2017

Amazing. Quick intuitive templates make this an easy way to get your marketing system off the ground in no time.

Grow To The Moon
July 24, 2017

Honestly an amazing tool. Must get

Custom Night Lights
Edited August 1, 2019

It's good and I found the vibrant colors, and I like it. The popup can be positioned and that is good. I really like it! Sometimes it doesn't popup as expected but privy support is always there and willing to fix it.

Beastsbounty
August 1, 2017

Excellent app. Added a sign up coupon code through this app (for free!) and it's definitely helped with sales.
Layouts are pretty basic but they're bug free and easy to read and use. Highly recommend getting this.

Teemax Online
February 23, 2017

Simple to use and we love it!

We like the app and would recommend it.

Vintagefleurs
Norway
November 23, 2017

Nice, nice, nice, works very good, thanks!

Libre Handmade Apparel