Prodigi: Print on Demand

Prodigi: Print on Demand

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
August 21, 2022

Cette appli est parfaite pour éditer des aquarelles et les vendre sur Shopify. Encore quelques développements à faire pour améliorer la passerelle Prodigi Shopify sur certains produits, mais globalement ça marche bien.

Carco Watercolor
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 28, 2022

Overall I've had a great experience with the Prodigi app and 99.9% of the time, super customer service. I'd rate 5 stars except that to my knowledge there is still no "variant thumbnail" for products with various different crop ratios, or variant frame colours etc. Oh, and it would be great to have an option in app to order a test print. I believe customer service pointed me to their website to do this, but in app would be great. Other than that, happy with print quality, happy with dispatch time etc :)

Katy Watson Photography
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 13, 2022

Pretty good. They get my orders out on time, I do wish that we could bulk edit sizes instead of having to go into every product category and change it manually. My art is always the same size so it's tedious.

Art In Shades
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 5, 2021

This was exactly the type of POD I was looking for. Easy Shopify integration, exceptional quality, you upload and adjust your art, set your price, select the products for your art, and publish to your store. Now, I'm able to focus more time on painting and marketing, and less on my POD. Thanks, Prodigi.

The Family Artists
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 10, 2021

Best service and decent app. It requires lots of manual work right now to do what I want, but I know an update is in the works... even with all the workarounds I need to do currently the PROS still outweigh the CONS.

doing.ly
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 31, 2020

Best printing service I've used. Good start. I'm looking forward to the app additions for multi-piece canvas prints and unframed canvas prints. I can do those on their website though in the meantime until the Shopify app has those capabilities.

adealeachweek
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 6, 2020

Really Fast and responsive! Just wish there were a option to do a manual order from my product list on the app.

OwlCard
Time spent using app: 7 months
Prodigi replied July 7, 2020

Hi there - thanks for sharing your review - we really appreciate it. You can place manual orders from within Shopify for published products, and you can use the order form at dashboard.prodigi.com too, but we've shared your suggestion with the team for further consideration.

Edited May 21, 2020

Great app, more reliable than most we've used to date. The ability for auto fulfilment to be off and a feature for orders, once paid for, reviewed and/or edited by us could then be then sent to Prodigi instead of automatically on payment would make it a 5 star App

Custom Pawtraits
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Prodigi replied June 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and feedback. We are working on supporting order editing and personalised products directly in the app later this year, so watch this space!

April 28, 2020

I was skeptical using Prodigi because I hadn't heard much about them, but I liked the way I was treated when I made enquiry calls. The customer service has been really good so far and the imagery on orders has been amazing, both merch and fine art prints. I have had customers point this out to me as well. Well Done Prodigi. Hoping you will add a custom labelling feature to merchandise so I can enhance my brand.

Amja Art