Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Getbutton.io

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

upcyclecomputerwerks

Really wanted this to work. Nothing showed up on screen no matter what i did. This is a basic feature shopify should just have. Now I have to keep on doing this the hard way. If only it worked, i would be thrilled.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide top-notch customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within a day or two.

Flower Rush

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide fast customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within the same day, it is disappointing that you gave a one-star review after 43 minutes of trying the app and within exactly 3 mins of dropping us an email without even waiting for a response. We are based in the UK and your support email was picked up 5:30 AM  (as soon as it was morning here!). We have tried reaching out to you but no response.

Hashtag Bamboo

I really tried to make this app work, in theory it should work great, but it keeps crashing and has caused a lot of grief in my shopping cart code. Don't waste your time like I did.

punmstore

Didn't work for me. Users had the option of selecting add ons but It didn't increase the price. So a product of $10 with a $5 selected add-on would still show as being $10.