Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

naturebaby.dk

Great value for money!
I use this app to showcase a product in the cart, which is very easy to add to the basket just by clicking a button.
I got very helpful support on setting up the app so the cart add-on blends very nicely in with my store theme. The customer service is very fast and helpful and open for suggestions to develop the app further.

Every Occasion Gift Baskets 'n more

Excellent customer service support. This app was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend this app not only for it's function but for there amazing customer service!

The Elephant Head

App works well in a cost effective for my simple scenario of showing an Add On the product page, this one shows the Add on inline on the page itself rather than an in an annoying pop up,

ShopyKingsCo

They have amazing customer support, increased my conversion with a couple of clicks. Definitely recommended.

zubbyandmia

Really good and easy solution to create "add-ons" attached to my products. Not sure why there are negative reviews, this app has always worked perfectly for me

Justice Jewelry

Worked perfectly for me - it’s a simple and easy way to create add-ons for my products. I’ve been able to significantly increase my average order value by upselling extras like rush shipping and related products. Developer support is helpful, would recommend!

ZUP Boards

Love this app! It looks really nice on our product pages and the support is incredibly efficient and helpful!

Fabless Manufacturing

It is a very simple and elegant solution. It does exactly what I need to to do and the support for this app is next level. The developer addressed any initial concerns I had promptly. I highly recommend. Its an easy way to upsell other products in your store on the product page without an annoying pop up.