Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

LUFCFANZONE

very good, helpful and useful app for selling multiple products to customers!

10/10 would reccommend

Olavie

I just installed this app to make a $10 off Bubble Bath & Sugar Body Scrub bundle on olavie.com. It's a breeze to use and the graphics show up beautifully on the product page in my theme.

One thing I noticed is I don't see a pop-up bar announcing the bundle. This may be due to the fact that I have another free-shipping pop-up bar installed, creating a conflict. However, after putting both items in the the cart, the bar that announces "Awesome, you saved by bundling!" does show up.

One thing I wish would be to show the bundle option again in the cart if someone only added one of the products from the bundle. This would be be very helpful in case people didn't notice the bundle option in the product page.

In any case, for the money and the ease of use, this app gets a 5-star rating from me :)

Findalls

I believe this app can give more sale for my shopify site. Great app ................................

Restyle Car

The app has been really helpful. It has a modern design and it is very adaptable to any theme. Super easy to use and setup. The best part was the support team. I spoke to a very helpful guy there and he tweaked the bundle design to my liking. And the best part; I didn't have to pay a cent. Amazing.

Amok Equipment

Easier to use and looks better than more downloaded bundle apps. Plus great support! Thanks, Marcelo.

Three Boys in a Row

It would be nice if there is an option to choose which variants to include in the bundle. Other than that, this app looks great!

Death and Seduction

So simple and easy to use. I wanted to bundle a few products together and give a discount for them and this made it extremely easy!! Not to mention it's free.

very happy

WTHN

Very easy to use and the developer is super responsive if you need any help or customizations. Definitely recommend!

Wilex

Tried many similar apps but none come even close to the amount of customization you can do with this app.

If you are not sure, simply ask one of the friendly customer support agents on live chat and they will do whatever customization you desire!

They will even change the design to suit your theme!

Top quality app and would recommend!

Stay Golden Doodle

Very simple to use - literally took 2 minutes to create my first bundle! I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12