Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Coffee & Chocolate BOX

Nice app and easy to use! This is the kind of service that I love, a win-win relationship. Everybody wins!

Pet Mod Store

This app is amazing, I was able to make more sale thanks to it. It also looks very good and clean on your website, I recommend it to everyone. You will definitely see more sales.

Vertexology

I used this app to help me get started offering bundles on my shop's inventory. It is easy to use so far

老行家

The layout looks good and they are very helpful. I got some problems and they helped to fix them well.

Atomic Docks

I like how simple and user friendly this is. very nice app will continue using for awhile thank you

Celestial Crystal Co

shes a good, simple app. I am going to continue to use this app because it is good and it is simple.

Pier 13

This app tells you its free but actually ONLY the 1st bundle is free. After that they charge you. Plus you can't customize the how bundle deal looks on your page.

Jacks Online

Have only just created my first bundle - easy peasy. Go to do another one and find the free package only allows one bundle! WTF!!! Will now have to uninstall I'm afraid.

Meat Mekanik

So far so good. Works like magic and it is something that we have been wanting to implement but only till now, we found something simple yet fits the bill!

The SW Collection

I used this app to create bundles where consumers are given a discount if they pair products together. It was very easy to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 99 100