Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

PRANCE

great app just what i was looking for (: its great for those just starting out and not familiar with discount codes

Daily Mask

knkknknknknkjnkjnknknknknknknknknknknknknlkjkhjhbnkjhbnmjbnkjhbnmjbnkjhbnjhbnkjhbnkjhbnkjbnkjbjkjbjbjbjbjb

Kitchen Bee

Good App Recomend to use if you are newbie,simply free and load quickly,if u are using free u have 1 bundle limit

Sherell Skincare

Hands down this is the best app! I'm sure my customers will appreciate this app! Thank you so much!

DAXACORP S.R.L.

I am testing the App functionality and it really does great. Easy to install, use, customizable.

Babyontop

We wanted a multi-tiered across collection app and this app couldn't do it. Worst thing is the leftover code!! no reply fron dev to fix that! only for that, won't recommend at all.

July 4, 2020

Hey! We really don't offer multi-tiered across an entire collection, but I believe this will be our next feature, we wanted to do this for a long time. About leftover code, sorry for that, but in fact, we have an "Uninstall" button in our app that removes any code from your theme, but you need to click on it before uninstalling the app due to Shopify Webhook limitations, the support probably did not answer you because we work just workdays and business hours, but during this time our support is always online in the chat or via email. Sorry about your experience, we will try to be better next time. Have a good weekend and please let us know if you need anything, but in business hours please ;).

oh Paw things

It's easy to use, very straight forward! The good part is I can try on my first product first before deciding to upgrade to paid. Thanks team

Vanichic

Like it.rovide some detail about what you did or an help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

CreatoyStore

It's good for promoting. Problems can be resolved very quickly. Very helpful for increasing the purchase value of customers.

Three Wrens

This could not be easier. I love this app already! I added automatic discounts for purchasing cotton face masks, which Shopify would have made really difficult with their 1 Automatic Discount at a Time rule. I can't wait to dig in and see what else I can do with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79