4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization options. It's praised for its ability to boost conversions and average order value, with a free version that performs effectively. The support team is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency. Many new e-commerce businesses find it affordable and valuable. Merchants have found it reliable, with some using it since 2019. It's particularly beneficial for offering bundle deals and increasing sales. The app is compatible with headless stores and offers live chat support.

April 8, 2024

This App will make you win x2 / x3 money, easy to use, I love it, please make sure to use it too,

get-petopia
28 days using the app
February 2, 2024

A super application. Customer service is very kind. It solves problems quickly.

Mayamila Wellcom
4 months using the app
December 30, 2023

Excellent Ap to use. SO easy. I tried all day yesterday to set up using a different Ap and I couldn't get it right. This one took 5 minutes.. Thank you!

Kitty Stirrer
26 days using the app
December 29, 2023

Great service and added value.

Dura Lube
Over 3 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Great and fast service from Bryan M. :)

Studio Goodies
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 26, 2023

This app is simple and easy to use. I love the fact that I can offer pre-made bundles, volume discounts, and give customers the opportunity to create their own bundles.

Handy Discoveries
Poland
4 days using the app
December 3, 2023

It integrates well will Zendrop and I appreciate the easy set up after spending all day building my store. I just got the app so we'll see if it increases conversions.

Just Glow with the Flow
About 2 months using the app
January 18, 2024

WE LOVE IT

Collagen Lift
Greece
Over 3 years using the app
November 22, 2023

App works great, support is fantastic! They were quick to help troubleshoot an issue I had, and went above and beyond helping to customize how the app displayed on my store.

The Wine House
11 months using the app
January 7, 2024

I have no idea what I am doing and this was the easiest process ever. You guys are great. Thank you for the support.

Tony's Hot Sauce Company