Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts | Reviews

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Allechant Boutique

Awesome, this app has changed the game for my store and i'm very happy i downloaded it i have already see the rewards of using this app

Viralu™

This app is honestly a saver! I'm using this because a lot of people buy multiple items. Also, i couldn't see the bundle and the customer service fixed it under 5 minutes! Definitely a great one if you tell me!

Kaufparadies | Einfach - einfach

Very very very easy to install! Great app to bring get more sales. Thanks a lot for this nice app :) and thanks for the free bundle

POP MY CURLS PARIS

Fonctionne parfaitement bien ! Nous pouvons mettre en place la vente en lot facilement et rapidement!

eplanetworld

Yes, this app help me to create the bundle i need for my company to sell product bundles. Although limited to only 1 bundle.

ideagen3D

Works by quick-generating and applying a Shopify discount code. So it does not allow combining with other Shopify discount codes.

Brown Badass Bonita

It was easy to set up and sync up to page. I added a bundle and am sure this will help my holiday sales!

Your4Seasons

I Love this app! It really helps me cross selling my products!
Start bundle your products too and sell more!

Valueplex

this was the first time using this app and it worked out all good. Im happy that this is possible for my webshop

Labienhecha

That's a very useful app (that generates sales!). And the most important thing to us, they have a great, fast and kind customer care and support. I highly recommend it. Good for you! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135