Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts and make more sales!

Spiritual Warrior

Great app! Very easy to use and add bundles! Literally did it in less than 2-3 steps! Although I wish the end design was better

Bad Babe Lashes

GOOd GOOD GOOS DONT KNO y ihaveto write this just to use the app omg how annoying like english classsss

Mac-Warehouse Online Store

This app is exactly what it is, a bundle guru with clear UX and UI. The response from support team is immediate and helpful. I recommend this app to all business owners.

It's So Her

Was quick and easy to set up and see results. would recommend to others who are getting into as well others who have an online store.

Discover Brazen

I've set up 1 test bundle. So far, so good. It was easy to set up in less than 5 minutes. I'll keep using it!

Elusive Enlightenments

The app didn't work for my theme. I don't know why yet but every 5 seconds the pop up asking for a review keeps popping up so I can't even attempt to figure it out. Unless you have time to waste I wouldn't recommend

Greywater Tech

Good application that does the job. Simple and fast to setup. Allows you to test one bundle for free.

Botslo

I LOVE THIS APP <3, I HOPE YOU OPTIMIZED MORE TO BE FAST THANKS FOR SHARING IT FREE AND YOU HELP US AS A BEGINNER

KINKSOLOGY

This app allowed us to create a bundle of multiple products instead of our old method of creating an entire new product for the bundled items. So far so good, easy and quick set up!

CUADRART

This app works nicely, I recommend it, however, make sure you get in touch with support since it might not work properly at first.

Previous 1