Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Out & About Athletics

Great App! super easy to set up product bundles. No code required and integrated with my store them seamlessly! Thank you.

chooseorganics

i havent explore the app yet.so far its great and i look forward for more on this apps.ive been looking for this kind of apps for so long.

Qvibes

the discount menu is displayed a bit slower. means after the product page gets open there is a fraction of the second delay in displaying this apps bundle discount.

Markazzy

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Halo Covers

Easy to use, glad they have a free option available for people who's just starting out! Would like more choices to choose from though

Worldshopon.com

Liked the app. More better if I could offer something free in the bundle. Bundle the related product for free. Please see this could be done. Although, the app is really good.

quikfix.shop

This is best app. Thank you revy !! I can use it smoothly. The app is very easy to use by everyone. That is the best thing.

D' Eishin Shop

great for bundling product very helpful boosting my sales. thank you for sharing this app for free..

GoodPostureNow

This is an edit of my previous review. In that, I gave the app 5/5 stars. Since then I have had the pleasure of working with Steve and Marcelo from Revy who helped me with some coding to personalize the app design for my store.

The reason I edit my reply now is because my first review didn't give proper credit despite the 5 stars.
I am using this opportunity to show my appreciation for help the Revy team has provided me and give proper credit.

So, once again I give it a 5/5 review.
I am on the free plan and despite that, I still received personalized help with coding my website.
The app itself is exactly what I need - to offer a bulk purchase discount. The app does a fantastic job at this while still looking great and fitting the theme of my store.

I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Best
Kristian

FLORENCE

usefull , easy to use , simple but effective , more option than others
increasing my sales by time.