Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

i420CPT Online Store

App seems to bundle products well, is very easy to use, and quite efficient. Have not picked up any problems with it yet.

Ihypecases

this app is not working, followed the step and videos but never work, it a waste of time.............

December 17, 2019

Hey! Oh, sorry to hear that, sometimes the bundle does not show because a detail that we can fix in 1 or 2 minutes. Can you please send a email to support@revy.io and report your case? We will fix your issue ASAP. Worth to say that the app work most of the times, some store themes that have the HTML a bit unique, and in those cases need a small adjustment, but this is something we check and fix in our support, and is quickly.

myAwesomeHome.store

Simply awesome and so easy to use - no help needed, bundle is flexible and the buyer can change it - great!

Lifestyle loot

I used this app. one-off the best app in the world for deal/ offer on product page .100% recommended.

سولو للأكسسوارات الحريمي

I was looking for this kind of apps, finally, i got it, it is a great app and very easy to use. Thanks

Glamcollections_usa

VERY SIMPLE TO MAKE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS, RECOMMENDING IT! IT HAS DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO MAKE DISCOUNTS ON PRODUCTS. VERY EASY TO SHOW IN MY STORE. I have had sales with discounts since day one

Gia Passion

I used this APP to allow me to provide quantity discount or bundle discount. The APP works well but you will need to work with the technical team on the layout you require on your store as display might be different from what you want. The best part is the support team is so professional and they are always there to assist you in your needs. They really help me to change the layout as what I wanted. Thank you very much, Marcelo. Good Job!
I am still testing out their Bundle discount in the meantime.

Fusion Designs Namibia

happy with this feature, really brings my site to a new level, thank you so much for your dedicated work

RYP WEAR

I used the bundling feature to add special pricing for the holidays! It worked great! The tutorials were helpful, as well.

ChromaticCupids

Love this app it's so easy to use! It's so very user-friendly at such an affordable price everyone should be using this.