Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Caseier

good app ,useful! and easy to set
I recommend it
It would be even better if more features were freely available!

Canvas Fanatics, LLC

I am revamping my store and trying to work smarter...not harder!

I literally just set this app up on some store products. It looks extremely sharp and totally promising. Strategically presents bundles right at the checkout button. Customer service is a click away too! This seems just what I desired --> simple and fast integration with customizable setup from product page through checkout! NO Coding required! Awesome APP!

Seize-Am

Très bonne application qui fonctionne de façon simple. J'ai fait une demande spéciale qui a été mise en place très rapidement. Le prix est plus que correcte pour une application de cette valeur. Je recommande !

Maddie's Market

i would love bundle options for the future. so customers can have options which products they want to bundle

Cocoa Lynx

This APP has increased my AOV and my sales. I ran into an issue with the checkout button and the support team saved my life just before BLACK FRIDAY. This is my favourite app on shopify hands down and it is inexpensive. I would recommend this bundle app over all of them!!! 5 stars!

Apple's Juice

The app is easy to use. I do wish there was a way to add different bundles a little quicker but its not a big deal.

NeverLoseYourPetAgain

Easy to use and very helpful to get more sales. Nice that there is a free plan available for starters

Jeeback

Highly recommend. I used this app to bundle products. That's awesome! And their team help me a lot. Thank you.

sweatypatty

this is the most recommended app, it just increased my average order value from literally 14 $ increase . most useful app

West and peach

Works good so far! Hopefully this app will prove to be a help in the long run. Using ti for my rlack friday deals.