Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Sitting Safe - Newborn to Knee-High

Easy to use and hopefully will promote increased sales! The step by step process makes things flow easily and stopped the confusion to set a bundle up.

Storyhoffman

I searched for an easy app to use, finally got a good one for diiscount, very quick and simple to use, many options!

The Little Wyo Things

So far so good and worked immediately with very easy direction.. No problems.l;kDJ;DJD;DAL;A;A;A;A;;

WARRIOR GEAR

Straight forward and very easy to use. Simply put in the products being bundled and add a percentage to discount, done!

LuvinLight

Absolutely blown away! Love that you can leave a message relevant to the item your customer is saving on and set up when you need it to start or stop your campaign. Makes planning all the more satisfying! Thank you to the creators!

NBGAIA

good tool for discount , suggest to take a try . if there is any problem , i will report here . good now .

TravelMama, Anna Von

This helped me to create my product bundles and offer discounts to my customers, It's super easy to set up, I really love it!. Fully recommended

Girls.co.uk

Excellent app, installs quick and easy without any issues. Works very well, no problems. Excellent support staff, very helpful.

October 3, 2019

As I told you in our conversation, some apps share some functionalities that conflict with other apps, this happened in your case. You have contacted the support of the other app and he was able to fix your issue, that's normal, some times we need to fix in our side, and other times we ask support of the other app to fix it, the other app support could fix your issue, which shows that the issue was not on my app, even if my app trigger it, if the other app could fix it, was the other app issue. We fix every issue that comes to us, you can see by the reviews, our support can answer many questions but not all, your case was a tech issue so they have to forward it to the dev team, also they did not understand well your request and I'm sorry for that, but they are gently and try do their best, we have improved communication since then. This said, your issue was fixed and last time I checked you yet were using our app, which means you think our app is good, even if need some adjustments rarely, thanks for the trust. Sorry for the issue and I hope everything works fine for you and your store.

vovzerssstore

The app is working as desired. I can see the Combo offer, it took no time to set it up. Thank you for building this awesome app.

My Sock Company

So super easy to install and I hope to see the need to step up my plan as it looks great. Its just what I have been looking for to improve sales