Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Our First Steps Together

awesome app. hoping it will lead to more conversions. easy to use and set up. highly recommend for any shop

Bush League Tees

I like this app so far. It's simple to use and navigate. I have not seen any sales yet, hopefully soon.

The Posture Corp

Would like more if I could adjust the colours. The standard green is not matching with the theme of the site.

Lushpetz

works great! just added to website, really easy to add and make bundles even for a newbie like me! 5 stars

MomProStore

perfect!! love this app it do upsell and that drive sales thank you. Just trying it hopefully it will help in increasing sales

manycups

good to use . suggest to take a try . 2 ways to discount , easy to control . good job , and the price is also ok.

Smart Tech Accessory Replacements

this will help my business to the eyes of my customers and cant be more happy . this will be a great help

Leiki Boardshort Co.

Great app so far! Cant wait to use it for our Black Friday sales. Thanks and good luck with the app.

Gracelandy

Great!!! It really help me a lot! I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beads and Dangles

I installed this app a few days ago and was immediately impressed by how easy it was to set up bundles. It would have gotten a 5-star rating for just this alone, but the customer service is outstanding, responsive and highly personalized. I asked for a few tweaks and it was done speedily. Highly recommend this upselling tool. It is efficient and affordable!