Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Wizarddealz

Super fast to setup. Perfect for what I needed. I tried other apps before I got to this one and none of them was as quick and easy to setup as this one was.

EmbryoDope

I like the set up. I'm using the app to create 3 Pack Sales on 2 Piece Sets. I just started and I figure with that a decent marketing I can get the ball rolling properly

Soleil-d'Hiver

Explosive Designs Apparel Ltd

Very easy to setup bundles. Integrates with Shopify with no problems at all. Good to see the prices included after the discount before getting to cart.

SHEMZ'S STORE

It looks good! can't wait to see how it performs on my store. Font looks good, stand out and it is really simple to install. Shame you can only get limited bundles on the free package.

MyShopDrop

I like it and have make my first bundle now. I hope this will be good and helping with sales :)

Thanks

Atlanta Spirit

thia apk is working so good in my page, thank you very much !!

Vivid Trends

Just testing the app out to see how it operates. at this stage looks ok andmight just be the thing to give my customers that extra nudge to purchase.

Swift Genesis

very good app like its very efficient, works well with my page recommend the app to anyone interested.

Tech Portrait

Good app! Gets the job done and helps your store create bundles of products that you want to sell together with any discount you desire