Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

FLORENCE

usefull , easy to use , simple but effective , more option than others
increasing my sales by time.

bandbshop

good and easy setup and nice display it helped me make sales and get people to buy in a bundle good app

Lunch Box Company

So this app asked me to leave a 10sec review, well let me tell you thats longer than it took to set this awesome free product up, the free version is great for me at moment, as i only have 1 bundle i need to get going, but trust me if this does what i think it can, i will defo be upgrading... #fivestars www.lunchboxcompany.co.uk

This is the update, so 24 hours ago i updated to the full paid version of this app, which i love.
Firstly the fact your charged based on your shopify plan which i think is a briliant and fair way.

but, the best is this, in 24hours since this app went live on my NEW website it has earnt me about £550-600 income from customers simply being able to single click to add the bundle to basket, seemingly the customer loves it (only 2 customers from last 24 hours haven't used the bundle buy option)

So thanks guys

Ps asked them a question and got the response within 24hours from their support.
pps - this is the ONLY paid app i use thats how much i value it.

i420CPT Online Store

App seems to bundle products well, is very easy to use, and quite efficient. Have not picked up any problems with it yet.

Ihypecases

this app is not working, followed the step and videos but never work, it a waste of time.............

December 17, 2019

Hey! Oh, sorry to hear that, sometimes the bundle does not show because a detail that we can fix in 1 or 2 minutes. Can you please send a email to support@revy.io and report your case? We will fix your issue ASAP. Worth to say that the app work most of the times, some store themes that have the HTML a bit unique, and in those cases need a small adjustment, but this is something we check and fix in our support, and is quickly.

myAwesomeHome.store

Simply awesome and so easy to use - no help needed, bundle is flexible and the buyer can change it - great!

Lifestyle loot

I used this app. one-off the best app in the world for deal/ offer on product page .100% recommended.

سولو للأكسسوارات الحريمي

I was looking for this kind of apps, finally, i got it, it is a great app and very easy to use. Thanks

Glamcollections_usa

VERY SIMPLE TO MAKE AUTOMATIC DISCOUNTS, RECOMMENDING IT! IT HAS DIFFERENT OPTIONS TO MAKE DISCOUNTS ON PRODUCTS. VERY EASY TO SHOW IN MY STORE. I have had sales with discounts since day one

Gia Passion

I used this APP to allow me to provide quantity discount or bundle discount. The APP works well but you will need to work with the technical team on the layout you require on your store as display might be different from what you want. The best part is the support team is so professional and they are always there to assist you in your needs. They really help me to change the layout as what I wanted. Thank you very much, Marcelo. Good Job!
I am still testing out their Bundle discount in the meantime.