Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

Bold Bundles ‑ Product Bundles

by BOLD

Bundles & Buy One Get One App. The Original Bundle App

Harbour Dive Australia

We are very happy with the product bundles app. Our theme was a little tricky to insert the code into, so we opted for the $25 installation by bold apps. Installation was performed very quickly for us and we were up and running. Being a scuba online store it is essential for us to bundle products to remain competitive and this app allowed us to use Shopify to power our online store. Works seamlessly, options are good and bundling products is so easy. We have installed a number of Bold Apps and are extremely happy with them all.

TBC Store

Love it! Gives great Amazon-like features at a good price.

Bras and Bikinis

Great - works just as we wanted. Really quick and helpful support when needed.
Thanks.

Chuckle Farm

I am a HUGE fan of this app. I installed it several weeks ago and have been steadily increasing my average order value. I'm looking forward to the future functionality where the same sku can be included in multiple bundles.

Drink Wisconsinbly

Great App! Easy to install, and easy to understand. We started getting bundles sales in the first couple hours!

Dojo Muscle

Bold apps is the best. I have used so many different apps and none have the depth and customer service that Bold Apps has. I used Product options and now product bundles to increase sales. Amazing stuff.

Mi Eskuinkle

Great app, easy to use, and excellent to augment the sales per customer!!

Kia Ora Health

Installing the code was a bit complex. Not a simple install.

Dirty Shirty

We were struggling with making combos off of the regular shopify lay out!
this app has increased our sales in the first few days of having it. AND its fun to make random combo offers!

420 Wireless

Works great- easy for bundling items together