Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add options, variants & customization to your products

Happily Ever Ashby

As a custom stationery designer, this is working wonderfully to get the customer information I need, including file uploads, drop downs, and text areas!

Pupcorn Studio

This is a lovely app! I love the support the team provides, and I don't have to do any installation at my end. Also, the options appear immediately on my products, whereas some other product option apps that I tried previously would take a few minutes to reflect the options.
Very happy with my choice.

zeolla.co.uk

Top app with great support. As always when you install a new app you have a couple issues, I emailed support and help was at hand. Thanks Danielle and thanks product customizer.

Jkinis

Love this app. Does exactly what I need it to do and the customers service and super helpful! Would definitely recommend if you need to allow customers to customize your items.

Dogify

This is one of my favourite apps now. Allows me to customise every product any way I want it.
The support team is fantastic, and is always there.
Would definitely recommend 10/10

She Sewing Tables

Product Options and Customizer App has had great support, and quick to answer my question! My email support was quick and to the point, getting me past the place I was having difficulty. I am new at this app, so support has been important for me to move forward on my store.

Raspberry Creative

This is a great app for my stationery shop. Allows me to offer all the options that I need to my customers. Their customer service is always excellent and when I need tech help, they are always friendly, quick to respond and able to get things fixed and back up and running. Highly recommend!

Golf Stuff - Save on New and Pre-Owned Golf Equipment

Great App for custom options! Customer service was good and has to be as most of these apps are not install and go, they are install and then fix to work with the theme you chose, and may take a few fixes to get them to work. We had to have conditional logic and it seems to work well, needed more custom than what they offer standard and they recommended someone who could help me.
Great work Daniel!
Darcy www.golfstuff.ca

Hoomal

Fast customer service. They're willing to help when you reach them out. Easy to use. The bulk template really help to faster things out. Thank you.

Parkin & Lewis

This app is great, really easy to use. When I changed themes I had a small problem but with in minutes after emailing it was sorted. Fabulous customer service. Thank you to Daniel for helping me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92