Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add product options and unlimited variants to products

Tashi Handicrafts

It is really helpful and the customer service is really good,
thanks and five stars to the great team!

Ooh La La Skin Care

I used this product to setup multiple options and variants. Using this app was quick and easy. I was impressed by its ease of use.

In A Matchbox

Great little app to customise your product pages. We have found it invaluable and the service support is excellent too. A must have.

sparklingvision

The support team is great and instant, and so warm kind, they helps a lot when you have problems with app~

Adorn Greek Gifts

I would give it 3.75 stars it does what it says and the customer support is exceptional. I had to pay extra to allow additional payment options. What I don't like is that when you make an addition to the cart it changes the # of cart items whit is confusing to the customer. Just not a seamless cart integration and it looks unprofessional.

July 11, 2019

​Hello friends at Adorn Greek Gifts! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Thanks for leaving us this rating! Glad our support has been great for you. I agree that checkout page integration is the toughest part for apps on Shopify to overcome. There is more than one solution to integrating extra charges into a store's cart and checkout page, and our app developers chose the one they did because it fixes most problems that other apps like ours don't... but unfortunately no solution on the Shopify app store solves them all. Thanks for understanding and taking the time here!

Cape Cod Beach Chair Company

The support for this app is out of this world. Not only do they help you but they WANT to help you!

July 11, 2019

​Hello friends at Cape Cod Beach Chair Company! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Haha glad you caught onto that! We certainly want to help every client, even if we're not the perfect solution for a given store -- we're all in this together! Appreciate you taking the action here to leave us a review. May your store sell lots and lots...

Wallflower Arrangements

Love this app so much, it has allowed me to completely customise my listings to make it extremely customer friendly

July 5, 2019

​Hello friends at Wallflower Arrangements! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Really cool that you took the steps to leave us this stellar review! Thank you! Glad our app could fill that "variant gap" for you. Hope Wallflower Arrangements is a big hit in the online world in the coming months!

Words By Heart

My client added this app for her jewelry business. She needed to able to have customizing options and this app fit the bill. It's very user-friendly (both front and back end). We ran into an issue with the calculations for the cart but Daniel offered some prompt assistance that worked! Highly recommend!

July 5, 2019

​Hello friends at Words By Heart! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Thanks for using our app to help create the solution for your client! And that you as a developer would take the time to leave us a review says a lot about you! Appreciate it very much. Hope your design work, and this store, is a huge success in the future!

SummerParadiseShop

Great app that was solved a lot of problems with customization of products. Brilliant and quickest support team! Recommend with pleasure!

July 5, 2019

​Hello friends at Summer Paradise Shop! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

Really awesome of you to take your precious time to leave us this great review! Hope the good vibes come back to your store in a big way! Also glad our support team was fast and effective. Happy selling!!

Pretty Frank

I added this app to allow for customisations to my products where the purchaser needs to add in text and this app does it perfectly AND it looks neat and tidy with my theme (unlike other apps). I had some issues with it integrating with my theme, but the customer service team (shout out to Sean!) were quick to look into it for me and sort it out.
I found it very user-friendly and if you're not so tech-y, the developer has created some neat how-to videos.
The trial period makes it a risk-free test to try out and it's well worth the money, given the options you have to customise your products with it.

July 5, 2019

​Hello friends at Pretty Frank! This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer :)

I agree so much when it comes to the app being useable for non-tecchy people. I'm in that category too, so thankfully our support team is super-tecchy! We appreciate you giving us this very kind shout-out. Pretty Frank is a fun name, hope your store sells millions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99