Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Yay-nique

This app has had several issues on my small store. I have 19 items with 3 different options and I've had them disappear completely (losing out on sales) and having weird error messages on the items. I hope this improves but buyers be warned.

S&P Crafty C

Pushpesh was amazing. He got on the call with me and got me using my app to the fullest. I would definitely recommend them for anything. He took all my frustrations away.

May 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from S&P Crafty C

We are super happy we could help, thank you for leaving this fantastic review here! We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Lip Republic Inc.

I had a question about customizer options missing from the order summary, and the team was quick to address the issue and got it fixed quickly!

May 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Lip Republic Inc.

Thank you for this high recommendation, we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Smells Incredible

I purchased this app to help me put options for my customers so they can purchase certain things from my website. Let’s say this app not only does that but their customer service is brilliant. Helped me with something I couldn’t figure out. Thank you.

May 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Smells Incredible

Thanks for giving a shoutout to our app! Glad it's working well for you :) I will relay your kudos to our support team. We hope Smells Incredible is mega-successful in the coming months and years!

Kreativfy

Really good app easy to use and superb support team. One suggestion from my side that you can put a video for conditional logic on your dashboard so it will be more helpful and easy.

May 11, 2021

Hello to our friends from Kreativfy

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We will definitely take this into consideration! We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey :-)

WEARVA

Good app and good customer service I would recommend 100% very easy to use simple and if you need help customer service is there ASAP

May 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from WEARVA

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success! :-)

apias

This app was perfect for adding a fourth option to our product bundles. Great app and a great support team! We had a problem with one of our configurations due to a human error on our side. It took no more than 10 minutes from we emailed support until we were up and running again.

May 7, 2021

Hello to our friends from apias

Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We are glad we were able to assist!

McDonald's Candies

Had an issue at first after downloading but the support team was very helpful and got things re-downloaded & working correctly. Site & products are now looking/operating great!

Hello to our friends from McDonald's Candies

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

ShyneCustumz

If You don't understand something , they an have excellent team to help you with all your needs, And really quick response time . So far this app has worked great for me

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from ShyneCustumz

We are happy we could assist :-) Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate it!

Wedding Traders

I Changed my theme and needed assistance with the switch. Support was great. Kevon resolved the issue quickly.

May 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from Wedding Traders

We appreciate you leaving this awesome review! We will let Kevon know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79