Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer | Reviews

by Product Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

NeatCrowns

I opted for this app to help add up unlimited options to my online products, and I will say it's a perfect solution to what I was looking for. The online support agent, Aman M. really did a wonderful job in assisting me with the setup process.

East Oak Handmade

5 stars for customer service. Responsive and will assist with coding to get the app suited to your needs.

NFTProject

Really great customization features and support is really good to help make sure everything is set up properly. highly recommended!

THE INDIANA JONES STORE

Kevon was a great help and sorted my problems out very quickly and was very helpful, I would highly recomend.

December 3, 2021

Hi THE INDIANA JONES STORE,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and we are so glad Kevon was able to assist you :-) We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

-Tanu and The Product Customizer Support Team

Wiregrass Designs

After all most a month of trying to fix an overlap issue. Kevon Evans helped me what 4 other people could not do, he was a major help!!!

December 3, 2021

Hi Wiregrass Designs,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

-Tanu and The Product Customizer Support Team

Preuss Pets

This app did exactly what I did it to. Had a small issue with install but customer service was quick and fixed my issue! Would Recommended.

November 30, 2021

Hi Preuss Pets,

Jenni Elle

very fast customer support. Aman helped me within 10 minutes and resolved my problem, now it works. thanks!

November 28, 2021

Hi Jenni Elle,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Aman is with us!

Bexar Pack Supply Co.

I tried a few other product customizer before finding this one. This one was very user friendly and Kevon was quick to respond with any questions that I had!

Hi Bexar Pack Supply Co.,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are really glad Kevon is with us!

piclumiaco

Awesome app to use! Real deal is the customer service, AMAZING!!! Big shoutout to Aman, responds in a timely manner and does a perfect job! Would recommend 10/10!

Hi piclumiaco,

amore jewels

This app is amazing! Amazing straightforward functions. Love it! And the support is one of the fastest and most professional I have experienced! Very satisfied!

Hi amore jewels,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and all its functionalities. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are happy our support team was able to assist you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89