Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Bee’z Beauty Empire

I switched to premium in order to have unlimited customization and now it wont even work, it wont even allow me to click the highlighted part requesting assistance.

February 26, 2021

Hello there,

I am Takeen from the PC Dev Team. We are sorry about your experience with our app and we would definitely love to work on this for you as soon as possible.

You can reach out to our support team and ask for me directly, I will get back to you as this issue is very strange and indeed impacts your experience with our great app.

Looking to hear from you soon

-- Takeen

pamela sfeir

hello i have downloaded the app , i started using it and then i wanted to delete it . but the wizard widget is still showing how can i delete it

February 26, 2021

Hello there,

I am Takeen from the PC Dev Team. We regret that you felt like you needed to remove our app and would like to speak with you more about the issue.

As for the Wizard, once it is completed to the end it will stop showing as there is 2 modes (Wizard and Worker mode). The Wizard collects data from your theme so that Worker mode can configure, display and power your customization options just right!

Alternatively, the gear icon in the wizard (top-right) has extra commands, one of which is Exit Wizard which closes the Wizard session without saving. If either is not done then the Wizard will always show as a method of convenience allowing you to pickup wherever you left off.

Looking to hear from you soon as you can contact support and ask for me directly.

-- Takeen

WallStickersForKids.ie

Great app, works well and has a wizard assistance that lets you action changes also plus the customer service is excellent!

February 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from WallStickersForKids.ie

We appreciate this review! We are happy you liked the wizard ;-) We wish you all the best for 2020!

Wamilia

....................... The product is very good, but the customer service is awesome, thanks Purspesh

February 24, 2021

Hello to our friends from Wamilia

We will let Pushpesh know that his assistance was greatly appreciated, thank you for leaving us this review :-)

Enchanted Memories, Custom Engraving & Unique Gifts

Kevon was amazing!!! I accidentally deleted this app which threw our site into a tailspin because we lost the ability for our customers to personalize their items. Not good for a personalization store!!! It took me a few days to realize what had happened, but once I got to the bottom of it, I sent an email to the company immediately. Thank goodness for their attention! He had us up and running again in just over 2 hours, and we didn't have to redo all of our products, it came back up and is working wonderfully. I can NOT recommend this app enough! We do personalization of all types, and with this app, our job is much easier. Work smarter, not harder... add this app your store, too! All of us at www.EnchantedMemoriesBranson are thankful for your help, Kevon!

February 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Enchanted Memories, Custom Engraving & Unique Gifts

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for leaving us this great review! :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Custompressions

Custompressions
Great App to enable customer options for personalizing/customizing product selection. Customer Service is fast and attentive. Needed help with updating Customizer for new theme version, Kevon was responsive and quick to make the changes so could proceed with my site updates.

February 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Custompressions

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We are extremely happy we could assist you :-) We will extend your heartfelt thanks to Kevon! Happy selling :-)

SpeedySlaps

Customer Support is 100% on it. had an app issue that was QUICKLY solved! i love this APP thanks team!

February 15, 2021

Hello to our friends from SpeedySlaps

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could help :-)

Sibylle Jewels

I've really struggled with setting up options for my store while designing it. This app was the first to deliver something very close to what I had imagined after having gone through 3 or 4 other apps. I'd definitively say this is one of the better product options app for Shopify stores (integration: 4.7/5) . The team was generally super helpful in overcoming issues with integrating the app, although at times I found that it could be a little slow to get the ball rolling (customer service: 4/5). Yet again that may have been due to my high expectations! Personally, I'm happy with the app and if the price point suits you then I would definitively recommend it!!!

February 12, 2021

Hello to our friends from Sibylle Jewels

We are happy our app was able to provide a solution! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Gulppp.com

I made the decision to use this app over others after careful consideration. It seemed to fit what I needed at the right price. I am pleased I did. The customer support has been fantastic from Sheniel in order to tweak it to work perfectly for what I need. Would highly recommend.

February 8, 2021

Hello to our friends from Gulppp.com

Really nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We will let Sheniel know that her assistance was greatly appreciated.

kickstartkids

Amazing customer support! They were a life saver with their super fast response and edits. Very useful plugin!

February 4, 2021

Hello to our friends from kickstartkids

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy that you are satisfied :-) We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75