Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Easily add unlimited variants & product options - 24/7 support

Tagged By Coby

beautiful App and the best customer and technical support i have ever from shopify store apps, Highly recommended, Thanks Kevon and Yaneeke for help.

Anton&Sophie

Just great app and awesome support. Solved my problem within a few minutes! I would always choose the app again

May 25, 2020

Hello friends from Anton&Sophie!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars here on the Shopify app store! It helps us so much. Glad you like the app and that it helped you -- hope your online store sees huge success!!

-Sean the Customer Success Manager & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Typicamente

This app saved my life! Shopify does not allow the insertion of customized variants. Excellent app. The technical staff in less than 24 hours also customized me the app for the theme I had. All the requests I sent have been made. Good job.

May 25, 2020

Hello friends from Typicamente!

So great for you to leave us this top-notch rating on the Shopify app store! We're glad our app has worked well for you! We're also super proud of our customer support team. We hope that your store is super-popular online!

Print My Nursery

This app was really important to have, and it works really well for us. Steven was very helpful. Top notch support.

May 25, 2020

Hello friends from Print My Nursery!

Thank you so much for the great review! Glad you are finding the app helpful and that it is working well for you all. Steven is great :) Here's to Print My Nursery a big hit!

Dynamic Designs

Very Indepth Application, however, we do encounter quite a bit of lag between the application and Shopify when we are doing a mass update to our products. A wonderful feature would be the ability to update the order of options in a template that automatically updates the order of options to the products that template is assigned to. We find ourselves have to remove all options from our products and reapplying the template each time we change the order of options in a template. Also to be able to apply rules to a template without first have to do it in the product customize page would be amazing.

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from Dynamic Designs!

Thanks for leaving this feedback. Mass-updates to products where thousands of changes are taking place with one click do unfortunately take a little time to flow through all back-end systems. But we will be looking into other ways to speed that up.

In regards to the limitations with making changes to templates that lots of products use, I am adding this to our product roadmap now. I agree that those functions would be really helpful. I've emailed you directly as well. Hit me up when you can - thanks again so much for your help!

LevyPaw

I like the app so much. It functions very well on my store. Also customer service is excellent. Thank you Romario!

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from LevyPaw!

So great for you to leave us this top-notch rating on the Shopify app store! We're glad our app has been easy to use and that you're willing to share! We're also super proud of our customer support team. We hope that your store is super-popular online!

First Solid Store

Love the up-charge ability on every product option field I create. I plan on upselling a BUNCH of my options on my product pages. Friends tell me its a great way to increase RPO.

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from First Solid Store!

So nice of you to leave us 5 stars here on the Shopify app store! It helps us so much. Hope your online store sees huge success!!

Home Face Masks

So happy I added this app. Well-worth the cost to be able to add unlimited variants to all my products on my store. Love their calendar date picker and file upload fields. And I can make more by adding customization charges. Love it. Thanks for the awesome app!

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from Home Face Masks!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a such a positive note -- it means a lot to us! Glad you think our app is great and easy to use :) We're pretty proud of it! Sure hope your Home Face Masks is extra-successful online!

See Product Customizer In Action

This app rocks! SO easy to add unlimited variants to all my products, its very easy to use on the back end. Love the conditional logic and that I can apply a whole group of options (a template) to whole collections of products on my store at once. Highly recommend!

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from See Product Customizer In Action!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a such a positive note -- it means a lot to us! Glad you think our app is great and easy to use. Sure hope your store is extra-successful online!

-Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

Sidgodt

Our webshop are using this app. It solved our problems regarding our many variations with different pricing structures. The support is great and always willing to help us out if we have questions or any technical issues.

May 19, 2020

Hello friends from Sidgodt!

Thank you SO much for the great review!! I am so glad our app is helping Sidgodt. We appreciate the shout out and that our support team has been so helpful!

-Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team