4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable product options and user-friendly setup, ideal for businesses needing extensive product customization. It's praised for its reliability and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. The customer service, especially Shevaughn and Nicoz, is commended for quick responses and effective problem-solving. The 24/7 live chat tech support is valued for its efficiency. A free plan is available for merchants with limited customization needs.

April 8, 2024

I had a problem and spoke with Aman who fixed my problem straight away ! would Highley recommend this app and the customer support is brilliant!

COUNTY HOUSE SIGNS
Over 7 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 10, 2024

Hi County House Signs,

Thanks for recognizing Aman! He is an outstanding member of our team and will be thrilled to read this. Thanks again!

March 25, 2024

nice app , help my get to my store goals

MyNameNecklace
Israel
Over 8 years using the app
Product Customizer replied March 26, 2024

Hi MyNameNecklace,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Helping merchants hit their store goals is exactly our mission, we're thrilled that our app is working so well for you. Please never hesitate to reach out to our team for any needs!

March 26, 2024

I've been using this app for around 6 years now, it adds so much functionality to my website at www.madeforyou.co.uk, is easy to use and the customer support whenever I need it is fantastic. I was dealing with Shevaugn this evening, what a superstar

Made For You
Almost 8 years using the app
March 4, 2024

Service is awesome! Thank you Shevaughn.

OttawaTeamShop.ca
Over 10 years using the app
Product Customizer replied March 6, 2024

Hi OttawaTeamShop,

Thanks for the nice review, Shevaughn is a rockstar on our team!

March 29, 2024

Have been using this app for many years. The team is helpful with troubleshooting.

Keepsake by Ryo
Singapore
Over 6 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 1, 2024

Hi Keepsake by Ryo,

Thank you for being a long time member of Product Options and Customizer! We're thrilled to continue serving your store and are very gratified to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. Happy selling!

April 8, 2024

We have been using Product Customizer for more years than I can remember. It has worked great and if we ever have a question or a problem they are quick to respond and help. I would recommend you give them a try!

ILoveSmencils
About 6 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 10, 2024

HI ILoveSmencils,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for being a loyal customer for years! We're so happy to have the privilege of serving merchants such as yourself. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!

April 10, 2024

Great customer support experience! Not only did they fix the problem, they gave advice on how to better my website and avoid future complications.

MADRE
Almost 6 years using the app
April 11, 2024

I have used this App for a few years. Now it is not fully support vintage theme. They advised me upgrade to theme OS2.0. They helped me to solved all my problems patiently. They are very friendly and professional. I will recommend other sellers to use this App. Thank you

Niomi Jewellery
Hong Kong SAR
Over 5 years using the app
March 28, 2024

We have been using this app for many years, and had been essential for our type of products. The app is easy to use, has all the functions we need and is very customisable to suit your product requirements. We have only ever had one issue, there was an immediate answer and they were onto it with a quick fix. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to add customised features to their products.

Rubber Stamps By Montarga
New Zealand
About 6 years using the app
March 11, 2024

Absolutely FANTASTIC service, super fast response and so helpful, I am so impressed and really pleased with the service, I was getting extremely stressed trying to figure out what was happening and you solved it quickly and efficiently. Thank You so so much

Fun Printz
Over 7 years using the app
Product Customizer replied March 14, 2024

Hi Fun Printz,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review! Our support team is highly dedicated to making our merchants' lives as stress-free as possible. We are always here to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!