Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by ShopStorm

Easily add options and customization to your products

Green Blob Outdoors

This app did not function for me. Half of the orders were wrong and came to me with the initial price rather than adding it all up. I was forced to email these customers and send them paypal invoices which they were not happy about. Another thing, this app adds all customizations as another product and it's super confusing.

Customer service was unsatisfactory. They would email me once with a question, then I would answer and then I would never hear back from them. This has been going on for two weeks and I've lost many transactions because of it. I never write reviews and I do take responsibility for losing the business but... just wanted to warn others. Thank you.

Lettergrade.org

I used the ShopStorm Product Customizer to add a document upload and e-mail address field to my products. Really satisfied with how easy it was.

Really Wordy

East to install and use - I wasted an awful lot of time on another app and was relieved to find this one which is so much easier and faster to use when adding to products - help via customer service is first class, very quick and helpful

Flutterbye Prints

I have a lot of custom options in my shop, so this app is a necessity. It's easy to get the hang of, and make changes when needed. My only wish is that it would show the total before the checkout page, that seems to confuse some people. But otherwise, it is great.

Custom Brew Gear

I had an issue with the app not showing up. After contacting Shopstorm, they sent detailed instructions on how to fix it (it was my browser settings). Very fast and detailed service. Thank you!

Whippingpostleather

Code screwed up my site by automatically adding extra charges to cart and it took days for them to respond. Never fully fixed the issue or offered an explanation.

Inktandco

VERY helpful...delighted that I don't have to press a save button every time I add an option. Love the way it looks online as well. Thank you!!!!

Cantataelixir

I use this app to create product/s personalisation. Was easy to set up and intuitive. Did my set up in minutes. Five * from me.

Sexy Love Doll

Product Customizer is "OK" as a starter app, but has limitations that unfortunately are holding us back. Just went "blank" on us this morning and unable to modify or view any options.

Eternal Tattoo Supply

very unsatisfied with the customer service. Had to uninstall.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84