Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Scarlett Monkey Crafts & Boutique

Highly recommend this app. The support has always been great. The initial install was easy. I did purchase a theme that the install had to be modified so now anytime I update my theme, I have to have them update my code but they respond so quickly that it hardly matters.

Glassy Guys

Perfect application, best customer service, they fixed all the problems that I could have encountered, thank you very much to want, so i give 5 stars

September 23, 2020

Hello friends at Glassy Guys

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We are glad you love the app :-) Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service!

Kind and Cozy

So easy to use and their support team answered our questions quickly! Looking forward to using this customizer for our personalized products.

September 21, 2020

Hello friends at Kind and Cozy

Very kind of you to leave this review here! :-) We really appreciate it! We're glad support handled your query quickly! We wish you much success online!

Delfa Jewellery

I use the app with another them that isn't to buy on shopify and the customer service helped me a lot. i give them 5 stars

September 16, 2020

Hello friends at Delfa Jewellery

We are extremely happy you love the app! :-) We appreciate you leaving this fantastic review! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer support!

USHOWSTORE.COM

I want to manage several websites. All of my customized websites have installed this APP. Generally speaking, it is very good, especially their technicians are very good at handling problems. I have a website theme because it can’t display customized attributes. After reacting to them, I quickly dealt with it, and then the style couldn’t be aligned. I also tried to ask them to help. I didn’t expect them to adjust it for me.

September 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from USHOWSTORE.COM

A huge thank you for leaving us this incredible review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We wish your store all the best online :-) We are glad we could help!

Please Help My Feet

I am beyond blown away by the support I have received so far. My site is not live yet but I have needed a little help and they are ON IT! I have been in the online industry for over 23 years....they are doing it right!

September 8, 2020

Hello to our friends from Please Help My Feet!

THANK YOU for leaving us this extremely fantastic review! :-) We are glad we could help! We hope your store hits it big online!

Family Shark

The technical support department is too bad, always prolonging the support time, badly affecting the business. 1 star

September 4, 2020

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I see that your unique theme was causing a rare issue with compatibility with our app, and it did take our support team longer than normal as they tried to get to the bottom of it. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

We would love the chance to try this again? I can personally make sure you are 100% taken care of and get our BEST developers to get it right for your stores theme right away.

Please let me know if I can help you with that? Again I'm very sorry about your experience.

Sean H - Customer Success Manager

Paper & Wit

The customer support is truly outstanding. The person I worked with on the product customization team worked tirelessly until a couple of issues I had due to a theme update were resolved. Highly recommend!

September 3, 2020

Hello to our friends from Paper & Wit

Thanks, guys for giving us this fantastic review :-) We sincerely appreciate it! We will let our team know that their efforts were greatly appreciated! ;-)

eusstore.com

This APP is very good, the settings are not complicated, and other settings are more convenient. One very good thing is that their customer service response speed is the fastest in all my installed apps. It seems that their company has a comment. I also used it. The same customer service responded quickly.

September 3, 2020

Hello to our friends from eusstore.com

We greatly appreciate you leaving this wonderful review here! Thanks for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could help! We wish your store major success online! :-)

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)

Super easy to use! Very helpful when I needed it and they reply quickly! Thank you Product Customizer Team!

September 1, 2020

Hello to our friends from PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)!

Very awesome of you to leave this fantastic review for us here! We really appreciate this! Thank you for your support it means the world to us :-)

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team