Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sender Sticks

Time spent using app About 2 hours

While the app is great and super helpful by adding options to my products... I have a big tip of my cap to the Customer Support team for helping me with a Shopify issue, specifically Kevon. Kevon from the Help Center walked me through the issues on the Live Chat (on a SUNDAY) and addressed everything single issue. Even manually worked some things on his end to make sure all problems were resolved. I'm new to e-commerce and he was able to break down resolutions in a simple and effective manner to help me get exactly what I wanted. Thank you Kevon... enjoy your discount code now!

Hello to our friends at Sender Sticks

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

TheRusticFurniture

Time spent using app About 21 hours

It is a very awesome app, it is can help you make awesome products, and the team is very helpful! Highly recommend

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at TheRusticFurniture

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

GoRunUSA

Not cool. I chatted with several people. Like 4 different people over the course of 6 days. Not one person answered any of my questions. All had the same response. Someone from our team will get back to you shortly. What a waste of my precious time. Very disappointed after reading all the great reviews

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends from GoRunUSA

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration due to the miscommunication. We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not at all normal with our app.)

If you are open to trying our app again, please let me know and I will personally take care of your case. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

KABREEM NATURALES

I used this app, it's a great option to have. The representatives are very helpful and patient. Thanks again for assisting me with setting up my products.

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at KABREEM NATURALES

Kaiendo

Location Sweden

Amazing help from the team and a great app to have when having custom items. Highly recommend this app!!

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kaiendo

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Spreading Smiles Events

This app helped me do what I need to let my customers easily personalize their purchases! Super excited to improve our site!! What was even better was support made it extremely easy! Just told them what I needed and they took care of it! Answered all my questions with professionalism and courtesy - and I had a few of them!! They eased a very stressful situation for me!!! Excited to continue improving my site with this app! - They have once again exceeded my expectations!!!

July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at Spreading Smiles Events

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

My Ride CR

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great app, integrates well on the site. Great customer service, availability and quick response.
I Highly reccomend

July 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at My Ride CR

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!

Gift Basket Village

Time spent using app 1 day

I was having some problem with setting the app up on my Site. I contacted them and they were back with me in just a few minutes. They set everything up for me. The service was outstanding

July 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Gift Basket Village

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Waltitchies

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super application permettant de créer des articles personnalisées et super service client, à l'écoute et toujours prêt à aider, super rapide et efficace

July 14, 2022

Bonjour à nos amis de Waltitchies

Merci pour l'incroyable critique. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une expérience positive avec notre application. Nous apprécions vraiment votre entreprise et nous sommes très reconnaissants de la confiance que vous nous accordez. Nous tenons à remercier des clients formidables comme vous pour votre incroyable soutien ! Tu gères!

Acclamations,
Pushpesh et l'équipe d'assistance du personnalisateur de produit

RUE DES BEAUX JOURS

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wonderful app that really makes my life easier. I love the fact that customers can edit with their info and upload photos that I can then easily download and use on my designs. I'm looking for a product configurator now to automate more of my process but I really recommend them and their customer service is very good.

July 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at RUE DES BEAUX JOURS

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! We appreciate the recommendation!