4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

January 30, 2024

The best part about this app, is the fast and super friendly support I got any time I sent a chat request.

Customer support is always greatly appreciated.

Cocoita
Mexico
2 months using the app

Greetings Cocoita,

Thank you for acknowledging our support team and leaving this great review. We are happy that you received quick resolution to your chat request and were able to get the help tht you needed. Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime you need.

November 7, 2023

I've been using this app for over 7 years now, it works well. I've had the occasional glitch, but the tech support has been outstanding. A recent issue was sorted within 10 minutes of me raising a case. I would definitely recommend.

Bella & Bow
Over 7 years using the app
Product Customizer replied November 9, 2023

Hello Bella & Bow,

Thank you for being a valued merchant and leaving us this great review! We are happy that you reached out to us and received the assistance that you needed quickly and was able to reach resolution. We are here for you whenever you need us.

The Product Options and Customizer Team

January 9, 2024

My name is Shahar, I'm using the Product Customizer app for 5 years with my website. Now I created another website and needed some technical support.
It was easy to schedule a meeting at my time
We started the meeting at the selected time by "Microsoft Teams", it took for Shevaughn and me to solve the issue in a few minutes.
Shevaughn was so patient with me during the meeting and super professional!

it gives confidence to know there is an excellent service and technical support, this is so important.
Thank you Shevaughn and Product Customer team for an excellent app and support.

Shugis USA
Israel
10 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 11, 2024

Hello Shahar,

Wow, this is an amazing review! We so appreciate you taking the time to express your ease of experience with scheduling a meeting with Shevaughn and troubleshooting your issue with quick results. We definitely strive to provide this ease of experience for all of our merchants. Thank you for acknowledging our app and our team! We are here when you need us!

January 21, 2024

10 out of 10. A great app and even better support / service. This has made it really easy for my customers to fully customise there product. Why i didnt use this sooner i dont know.

Thanks Olly.

SINK GOLF
14 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 23, 2024

Hi there SINK GOLF,

Thank you for leaving us this review of our app and support services. We are glad you reached out to get assistance to help with your customization needs. We are here to help anytime you need us!

January 22, 2024

Excellent customer support from Shevaughn.

Designer Bee of New England
Over 9 years using the app
Product Customizer replied January 24, 2024

Hello Designer Bee of New England,

We are happy to hear that Shevaughn gave you great customer support and we appreciate you acknowledging this!

December 6, 2023

New to the app, very happy with the options provided and most of all the customer service. Both Nicoz and Shev were able to guide me step by step to install new features to my website and made a huge task feel quick, simple and easy to learn. Very excited to progress further and see what new features I can use. Thanks

Dilmeet Kaur
9 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 8, 2023

Hi Dilmeet Kaur,

This is a great review and we appreciate you leaving it for us! We love to hear that you are happy with the options and the customer support team. It is great that both Shev and Nicoz were able to give you the direction you needed to get your features on your website. Thanks for using Product Options & Customizer.

January 30, 2024

I recently engaged with Product Options & Customizer, and I am thoroughly impressed. The service provided is exceptional, exceeding my expectations in every aspect.

What truly sets this service apart is the remarkable customer support. The team is not only highly knowledgeable but also incredibly prompt in their responses. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed swiftly, showcasing a dedication to customer satisfaction that is truly commendable.

The support team ensured a seamless experience with the service, offering clear solutions to any issues I encountered. Their professionalism and eagerness to assist made a lasting impression.

Vincere
Portugal
14 days using the app

Hi Vincere,

This is a fantastic review and we appreciate you taking the time to leave it for Product Options & Customizer and the team. We strive to provide the best customer support services to our merchants and we are happy that you got to experience this with our team. We want to always be assisting and educating when we interact and it appears that you experienced that. We all know the importance of a great customer service experience. It is vital to our business. Thank you again and do not hesitate to reach out anytime you need us!

December 6, 2023

I wasn't able to get the customer's images to be added to their orders but customer service got everything fixed super quick!

AI Petstore
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied December 8, 2023

Hi there AI Petstore,

We are so happy that you reached out to us to get resolution to your store needs and that we could quickly help you! Thanks for acknowledging our support services and Product Options & Customizer.

October 25, 2023

Very Good! Customer service is very fast and solves any issue that may have with the service. Also, these customizations increase my sales and give a better way to customers customize their products.

Inimigo Clothing
Portugal
10 months using the app
Product Customizer replied October 26, 2023

Greetings Inimigo Clothing,

It is great to see this 5-star review and know that Product Options & Customizer is benefiting your sales! Thank you for using our support services to assist you with your customization. We are here if you need us.

The Product Options & Customizer support team

January 30, 2024

Great App, and even better customer service. Aman, got on a call with me and showed me exactly how to setup my product, why some things work or didn't work. 5/5 Recommend.

Poyzd
3 days using the app

Greetings Poyzd,

This is a great review and we appreciate you acknowledging the app and the customer support. We are happy that Aman was able to get on a call with you and help you setup your product as well as explain more about the app.