Product Options and Customizer

Customize product options, variations + file uploads with ease

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Lakewood Watches

Aman M. helped a lot during the customization of widgets. It is so good to see that Shopify consultants are active and ready to help.

January 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from Lakewood Watches

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad to learn that Aman M. was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Unique Scentsations LTD

Thanks Shenial G, who saved me when I updated my theme. Quick and pleasant and I’m now back up and running

January 17, 2022

Hello to our friends from Unique Scentsations LTD

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Shenial G, was able to help you with the app. Thanks for taking out the time to leave such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

Nation Athletics Bjj

Thank you, Sheniel G. for the setup help. Great support. Hoping the app works as well as the support.

January 15, 2022

Hello to our friends from Nation Athletics Bjj

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad to learn that Sheniel was able to assist you with the setup. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

CovidTests.co.uk

This app is just want we wanted and the customer support from Kevon was unbelievable, he was so helpful for us, even fixed issues on our website. Top guys and top app many thanks all.

January 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from CovidTests.co.uk

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Kevon is the lifeline of our support team and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Custom Moon Lamps

Good app and customer service, but im deleting it. Here's why: 1) when you add multiple customizations (note, checkbox, photo upload), the options don't look visually appealing on the product page. 2) i have a product that requires the customer to upload up to 10 files, but their file upload doesnt support multiple file upload -- can only upload one photo.

Hello to our friends from Custom Moon Lamps

We’re pleased to read that you liked the app and the customer service. I understand that you were not quite satisfied with the way the options looked on your product page and that you cannot upload multiple files at once using the app. We can help you with both the issues if you can kindly reply to the emails we sent you. I will personally handle the request for you right till the end. We always try to go the extra mile to resolve the issues of our merchants so that they always leave with a positive experience.

We're really thankful for amazing customers like you and your feedback which will definitely help us improve our app and the services even better. We hope your store scores it big online!

Letterbox Flower Cards

Did exactly what I needed. Needed help setting up the cart. Aman responded straight away, understood what I needed and we had everything completed in super quick time.
Love the training videos for creation of variations and templates.
Best app experience we have had.

Hello to our friends from Letterbox Flower Cards

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We will let Aman know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We wish you and your store great success!

lovgifty

Great customer service! Good Good Good Good6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Hello, friends at lovgifty

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-) We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

H.A.B's

Helped me a lot with my sales and the customer service team is amazing they sorted out the issue i had swiftly!

January 11, 2022

Hello friends at H.A.B's

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-) We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

PERSONALIZEDWITCH

Customer service is really quick and helpful. It helps me set up custom text & image for product perfectly. Thanks a lot

January 11, 2022

Hello to our friends from PERSONALIZEDWITCH

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

ASIndo.pro

This app help me to offer more customization service, and the Customer service are excellence. Aman help me to solve some issue when I upgrading to 2.0

January 10, 2022

Hello, friends at ASIndo.pro

Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are happy you had such a great experience! We will let Aman know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We wish you and your store great success!