Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 29, 2023

The slowest app I've ever used. Just add a filter for bulk editing then It took you a thousand years to wait. https://ibb.co/Bjdp19b

Tmarc Tee
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2023

Hello to our friends at Tmarc Tee

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that the app did not work perfectly on your store. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

You left us a 1-star review without ever contacting support for help. I am sure we could have helped you with the issue you were facing. It is possible to have a little delay while adding a filter for bulk editing depending on the number of products in your store. However, what you described isn't normal and should not have happened. If you are still facing the issue, please reach out to us at support@productcustomizer.com and we will be glad to help you.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,

January 27, 2023

Excellent and fast support with an issue we were having with our site.
the chat box was very easy to use and response was very quick.

Lucy Loveheart
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Product Customizer replied January 31, 2023

Hello to our friends at Lucy Loveheart

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 24, 2023

Great app with better support. Special shoutout to Sheniel. The support i received was so good it made me question my mere existence here on this Earth. She made sure my requests were taken care of in a way i have never seen before. I have never written a review in my life, but this life changing experience made me take the time to let the world know about the good customer support by Sheniel. Thank you again and i'm toying with the idea of making more customizations to our shop to potentially receive additional support from Sheniel.

Cryptochips
Time spent using app: 4 months
Product Customizer replied January 27, 2023

Hello to our friends atCryptochips

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that Sheniel was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 23, 2023

Terrific app. Allows you to customize any product however you like so that customers can personalize their order. Beyond that the support team is responsive and very knowledgeable!

Stretched Fusion
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hello to our friends at Stretched Fusion

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 23, 2023

AMAZING customer service!!! The customer service team made the installation process super quick and easy. I was able to get everything I wanted for my store!

TBJ
Time spent using app: 3 days
Product Customizer replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at TBJ

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write this! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

January 20, 2023

I upgraded my shop to Shopify2.0 and they were extremely helpful in making sure my site functioned perfectly. Customer support is amazing and they're quick to answer... I had new questions and ideas confirmed on the spot without having to wait days or even more than a minute. HIghly recommend.

MadeOn Skin Care
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years

Hello to our friends at MadeOn Skin Care

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

January 19, 2023

I have been using this app for years. It works way better than the Shopify's built in customizer. I like the part where you can make a set of customizers and add to a new product with a few clicks. I have used the chat line for help and they fixed my problem.

SBRPSTC Academy Bookstore
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years

Hello to our friends at SBRPSTC Academy Bookstore

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 17, 2023

Starting with Free version to try haven't had much experience yet with the actual app but it does work with 2.0 and the Customer Service is Great! Seems to do what I need so far so I'm happy!

ovorr
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Product Customizer replied January 17, 2023

Hello to our friends at ovorr

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

January 11, 2023

Have been using this app a few days and so far great - quick response to support and very friendly - Thanks :)

ototouk
Time spent using app: 4 days
Product Customizer replied January 12, 2023

Hello to our friends at ototouk

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

January 10, 2023

Probably the best customer service I have experienced. Should out to Shevaughn. We are still adding all of the features to our site but so far this is the most user friendly product customizer. 5 Stars!

Cedar Promo
Time spent using app: 6 days
Product Customizer replied January 11, 2023

Hello to our friends at Cedar Promo

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Shevaughn was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!