Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ohmlandcoils

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I have been using this app for years. Great app to add more customization products. Whenever I have had issues I have been able to get ahold of someone quickly and get the issue fixed the same day. They even did a video call with me within a half hour of my contacting them recently when my options weren't adding correctly (my fault). Great app/company.

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at ohmlandcoils

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

IOFX

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is great, but I needed some help getting it setup with a 2.0 theme. Aman from customer support was great, and helped to resolve the issue very quickly by disabling the drawer option within the cart. Everything is working as expected. Thank you!

June 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at IOFX

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

SCMP Shop

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a small issue with 'required' fields not working. Hopped on the app chat and the team responded straight away and fixed my problem within 10 minutes. Great support!

June 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at SCMP Shop

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

USM True Pink Store

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 8 hours

I had some issues with setting up the app. Aman gave everything to help me, and managed to get the customizer working in my store. It is really extraordinary that you get such good support for a plugin.

June 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at USM True Pink Store

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

ValDesigns

Time spent using app About 3 years

Have been using the app for quite a while now and have had 0 complaints. Rebranded my store and got a new template that messed up the current integration of the app and got help instantly through the on-app chat. Problem was fixed within 15 mins which I really appreciated.

June 3, 2022

Hello to our friends at ValDesigns

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Uniqcorn Exceptionnel

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is easy to install and customize. I had a little problem and their support was AMAZING!!!! They went above and beyond to help and solved the issue in no time.

June 1, 2022

Hello to our friends from Uniqcorn Exceptionnel

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

GetMarked

This such a user-friendly to use. Takes a little time to set up at the beginning, but after that everything is a breeze.

June 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at GetMarked

3DQue

Time spent using app About 8 hours

All of the links to instructions and help pages were broken - page not found errors and no chat support available.

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at 3DQue

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I thoroughly checked your concern and there indeed was an issue with the links being broken. That was a technical glitch and we have since addressed the issue. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

We offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday (plus live support during many hours each weekend). Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,

Easy Daysies

3 choices? That is what Shopify gives you. Unlimited choices is what this app gives! Needed help from the developers but they were very quick and helpful in getting going

May 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at Easy Daysies

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 20 hours

I have choosed this App for my Shopify Store with Pagefly, but it doesent work. I did all th App said but... nothing, no Options are appering.

May 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Diamond Painting - Das Original!

95% of the time, our app normally integrates with Pagefly without any issues - we’ve worked closely with Pagefly to accomplish this - but we’re sorry your particular Shopify store theme did not. I am very sorry this happened. Had you reached out to our support (live chat, email, or live screenshare), we would have fixed this immediately. If you are still interested in trying out our app, please let me know and I will get our best developers to help you get this right.

Regards,