Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
November 17, 2022

Great customer service! There's a chance this isn't the right app for my site but their customer service was helpful in explaining what this could help me with and what solutions they've seen work for other people in my specific scenario. I really appreciate the help!

Colleen Park
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Product Customizer replied November 17, 2022

Hello to our friends at Colleen Park

Thank you for the amazing review and the recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

November 16, 2022

the support is amazing! I have a problem after updating my theme, the support came and help me fix it. thank you so much!

CatsForLife
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 5 years
Product Customizer replied November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at CatsForLife

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

November 16, 2022

Fantastic customer support. Waited 10 seconds for a reply. The app works well and we're happy with it. Does what it says on the box

3RD ROCK
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hello to our friends at 3RD ROCK

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to help you quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Edited November 16, 2022

Excellent customer service! The app works great. Tech support are very quick to respond. I highly recommend this app!

sparkly studio
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Product Customizer replied November 16, 2022

Hello to our friends at sparkly studio

November 15, 2022

Sheniel was awesome helping me get this app up and running!! Love it so far and will consider adding to my other stores.

Fleet Fundraising
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hello to our friends at Fleet Fundraising

Thank you for the glowing review. We're thrilled to learn that Sheniel helped you get the app up and running. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!