Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Soldierconner

I đin't see PRICE in "Creat new option" on this app , please help me to clear it thank you so much

August 3, 2020

Howdy! Sean here with Product Customizer. Thanks for the positive review, and for this note! I see we did email you already with this info. Hope that got you what you needed - if not, please email us at support@productcustomizer.com and we are always here to help!

Much appreciated and we hope Soldierconner store is super successful online! :)

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Sara Gabriel B2B

This app is easy to use and provides a lot of functionality. The support was fast and friendly as well. Definitely recommend!

July 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from Sara Gabriel B2B,

Thanks a lot for leaving this GREAT review! We really appreciate it! Thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service! We wish your store all the best online!

Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Litto Store

This is a must have app for my store. I have many customizable listings, and this is an all in one solution that provides so many easy options. Collins helped me recently with an issue that came up with my store theme, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much.

July 22, 2020

Hello, friends from Litto Store!

Thanks SOOO much for this awesome review. We really appreciate it!! We're glad you feel our app is a must-have, thanks for the call-out for Collins we will definitely know his assistance was greatly appreciated! Here's to the Litto Store being a massive online hit :-)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

Ebb & Flow Jewelry

This app has been great - I have a very customized website and this has made it so easy to add so many variations!

July 9, 2020

Hello friends from Ebb & Flow Jewelry

Thanks for leaving us this great review!, glad it's working well for you and you are happy with its performance!.

-Melissa & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

YourBagTag

We have been a Product Customizer client/user for almost 5 years now. Our entire business is based on custom names, addresses, graphics, etc. to laser engrave and embroider on a wide variety of luggage and equipment tags. This weekend we encountered an issue as we updated to a new version of our store theme. Steven quickly responded with a solution over the July 4th weekend, allowing us to test and publish our update. Highly recommend! Thank you for the great customer support.

July 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from YourBagTag,

We really appreciate this awesome review!, thank you for your continued support! Thanks also for the kudos for our customer service, we will definitely let Steven know his assistance was greatly appreciated. We hope your store is super-successful online!.

-Melissa & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

Julia Gash

Steven was a great help in getting the app to work successfully when we were building our shop. He answered our questions and kept us informed as to what he was doing. Thank you Steve!

July 1, 2020

Hello Julia!

We are ecstatic that our support team was extremely responsive and helpful to you. We wish you all the success with your store! :)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Perré hecho a mano

Makes my products and store profitable. Adds an easy way to customize products. I was looking for an app like this and finally I found it. I am happy to use it at my store perre.mx

Great Support

July 1, 2020

Hello friends from Perré hecho a mano!

We are glad you love the app! It makes our hard work worthwhile! We are also glad that our support team was responsive and helpful to you. We wish you all the success with your store! :)

-Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe

Great customer service, quick to respond. Willing to help you out if you don't understand instructions.

June 22, 2020

Hello to our friends from Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe!

Super cool of you to leave us this positive review! We appreciate you using our app! Is there any way we can serve you better to earn that fifth star? Do let us know - it is truly helpful!! Hope Odell's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe is massively successful in ecommerce!

Sean & The Product Options & Customizer Team

Canicrown

Perfect app. I love how the customer service is reactive and problem solver. Thank you so much and I wish you good luck !

June 18, 2020

Hello friends from Canicrown!

Really appreciate the kudos here! Our team is happy to customize where possible to get what you are needing. I've shared your kudos with the whole support team!

-Sean & The Product Options and Customizer Support Team

UNIQ's - Gift Store

Updated my product in my store. It doesn't showed inside this apps. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

June 15, 2020

Hello!
This is Sean, the Customer Success Manager for Product Customizer.

I'm so sorry that there was a delay between when you updated a product on your store and when it showed in our app. Usually that takes 1-2 seconds... sometimes if it is a bigger change (or a whole bunch of changes), it can take 1-2 minutes.

Can you let me know if you saw that issue again? It should be VERY rare with our app.

We are always also working on improvements to our app, so we will be working on this right away! Thanks so much! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you to earn a better rating here... we try very hard to give 100% of our clients an AWESOME experience, 100% of the time! :)

Sean H & The Product Options & Customizer Support Team