Product Options & Customizer

Product Options & Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Product Customizer
4.8
November 15, 2022

Have been using the app for a couple of years and it has been working great and the customer support is excellent!! A great addition to any shopify store!

ASF Sports & Outdoors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Product Customizer replied November 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at ASF Sports & Outdoors

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Edited November 15, 2022

the selections are not loading, very unsatisfied with the customer service - they are never accountable to any issues happening between the app & shopify.

ByDaile
Malaysia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Product Customizer replied November 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at ByDaile

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration and want to assure you that the issue is at Shopify's end which is causing your selections to not load on the cart page. To be honest, there is very little we can do apart from following up with Shopify in this particular case. I acknowledge that this could have been handled better and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this does not happen again.

If you are open to trying our app again, please let me know and I will personally take care of your case. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

Edited November 13, 2022

Problems with changing product customiser, however issues corrected really quickly with their support

Bespoke & Personal
Time spent using app: About 7 years

Hello to our friends at Bespoke & Personal

Thank you for the glowing review and the recommendation. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

November 12, 2022

I got this app a few weeks ago and it has given me all the additional options I wanted to have on my products. I'm not an expert but even I have been able to setup products how I would like to present them. Today (Sunday) I had an issue with seeing the variable information on an order so I sent an email to the support team and straightaway got a response from Aman who jumped onto the site and corrected settings that I had not completed. Thank you, it is greatly appreciated.

Two Wheel Decals
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello to our friends at Two Wheel Decals

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that Aman was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

November 11, 2022

I have been using Product Customizer on my site several years. This app is great to provide my clients the custom options they need. Tech support is very responsive with the problem of uploading and downloading photos. Would definitely recommend.

Ellisi Gifts