4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

March 19, 2024

Great Customer Service! They will go to different lengths to help you out.

The BookWorm
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied March 21, 2024

Hi The BookWorm,

Thanks for the kind words! We always strive to go above and beyond for our merchants and its great to hear that we hit the mark for you. Happy selling!

May 15, 2024

the app gives me all the options i need, so i would probably recommend to a friend

חנות פתיל תכלת
Israel
Product Customizer replied May 21, 2024

Hi חנות פתיל תכלת,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that our app meets your needs. Knowing that you would recommend it to a friend means a lot to us. Thanks for being a valued user!

February 21, 2024

Really helpful. Highly recommend!

TheKegCru.ie
Ireland
9 months using the app
Product Customizer replied February 22, 2024

Hello The KegCru.ie,

Thanks for leaving us this review of Product Options & Customizer. We are happy to hear that you received the support you needed. We are here to help you anytime you need.

The Support Team

February 15, 2024

I've used this app on several stores. The functionality is top notch and the support has never failed me. Helpful and friendly every time.

This is a must have app.

Frizzle Chickens
About 1 year using the app
April 19, 2024

I would recommend the app, because of the very efficient people on board that are hands on with helping me with every query and offering instant solutions

THE LINEN COMPANY PK
Pakistan
20 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 23, 2024

Hi THE LINEN COMPANY PK,

Thank for your feedback! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our team and the app. Thanks again for sharing!

May 10, 2024

Product Customizer is the best customization app on the market. Gives you complete creative control on how you want to customize products. Other apps had many limitations. Along with the support team, Aman is always an email away, response time is actually impressive. If you need help with anything he is always there to help

Art Ka Mart
India
Product Customizer replied May 13, 2024

Hi Art Ka Mart,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled that our app meets your needs. It’s great to hear that Aman and our support team have been responsive and helpful. Excellent customer service is key to our mission, and we’re glad to deliver. We appreciate your feedback!

May 22, 2024

The app is a nice step up from the default Shopify options. I had an issue with the styling for a check-box that I needed to add. The team was very responsive and quickly helped me resolve the issue.

SourceColdTherapy
13 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 24, 2024

Hi SourceColdTherapy,

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our app has been a nice improvement over the default Shopify options. It's great to know that our team was responsive and quickly helped you resolve the styling issue. Thanks for being a valued user!

May 1, 2024

Amazing app! Really enhanced my customer experience!

Abstract Orlando
16 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi Abstract Orlando,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has enhanced your customer experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to make a positive difference. Thanks for sharing!

April 24, 2024

Very quick to respond and have been able to fix any issues that i have had

LEBBI Threads & Boutique LLC
17 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 29, 2024

Hi LEBBI Threads & Boutique LLC,

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our response time has met your expectations and that we've been able to resolve any issues you've encountered. Your satisfaction is important to us. Thanks for sharing!

May 1, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch tech support from DEEP, and I must say, it was nothing short of exceptional. From start to finish, their team demonstrated unparalleled professionalism, expertise, and dedication to resolving my technical issues promptly and efficiently.

First and foremost, the customer service representatives at DEEP were incredibly courteous and attentive. They listened attentively to my concerns, demonstrating genuine empathy and understanding of the challenges I was facing. Their commitment to providing personalized support made me feel valued as a customer right from the outset.

Moreover, DEEP's technical team exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge and expertise in tackling even the most complex of issues. They meticulously diagnosed the root cause of my problem and provided clear and concise explanations every step of the way. I was truly impressed by their ability to communicate technical concepts in a way that was easily understandable, even for someone with limited technical knowledge like myself.

What truly set DEEP apart, however, was their unwavering commitment to ensuring that my issue was fully resolved to my satisfaction. They went above and beyond to explore all possible solutions, leaving no stone unturned until the problem was completely resolved. Their dedication and perseverance were truly commendable and left me with the utmost confidence in their abilities.

Overall, my experience with DEEP's tech support was nothing short of outstanding. From their exceptional customer service to their unparalleled technical expertise, they exceeded my expectations in every regard. I wholeheartedly recommend DEEP to anyone in need of reliable and effective tech support services. They are, without a doubt, a game-changer in the industry.

My Store
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi My Store,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Deep and our tech support team. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad we could meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and for your recommendation!