Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Carrs Silver

Does exactly as it says.. Also based on feedback the app was updated very quickly.. It allows us to add bespoke items to selected products.

November 12, 2020

Hello to our friends from Carrs Silver

Thanks very much for your great review! We sincerely appreciate it and we're glad that we were able to help! If you have any other queries or need further assistance please let us know :-)

Monza Store

Nice app, user friendly and complete.
Excellent customer service, perfect answers and problem solving.

Hello to our friends from Monza Store

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Luxx Lash

Great customer service, every request was promptly addressed. This app has all our store needed for bundling and allowed us to customize our products for our customers. Recommendable!

Hello to our friends from Luxx Lash

Thanks very much for your great review! We're pleased our efforts resonated with you and if there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know :-)

DivaDolly

Excellent service. I changed my Shopify Store's theme and some of my features did not transfer. I reached out on a weekend and had a prompt response and resolution.

November 6, 2020

Hello to our friends from DivaDolly

We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback. We're happy you are pleased with the results! Happy selling :-)

BedPlanet

Hoping that support gets better. We had an issue where the prouct dropdowns we created stopped calculating and adding the extra charges to the customization. For example, we might offer customers the ability to upgrade to white glove delivery for an extra fee. This is currently not adding the extra fee at all. When I recorded a video gif of the problem and sent them a link, they tried to say it's slow internet even though my gif clearly shows the blunder happening. Hoping to update my review once they fix it, but going on day 3 during one of the biggest selling periods of the year for us (mother's day) without a fix. UPDATE: Customizer has been fixed and is working, although I'm going to keep this review at 3* until it works solidly for a month without a hiccup.

November 5, 2020

Hello to our friends from BedPlanet

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We're really thankful for amazing customers like you and we hope your store scores it big online! :-)

Bloomtown

Works pretty well (so far!) but in the few weeks since we installed it, we have had a customer order without having to pay for an add-on that should have been charged at checkout, with no explanation from the team as to how this could have happened or how we can prevent it (they suggested it could have been due to a cart drawer, but one look at our website would tell you we don't have one!). So, not great. The custom options also look very weird at checkout, in terms of how they are charged. If something costs £16, the item is charged as .01 X 1600, which could be very confusing the customer. Provided we don't have any further mishaps, I will definitely update my review!

October 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from Bloomtown,

Thanks for the word on this. Regarding the first issue, with that order that came through with no billing, we'd need to investigate it a bit further. On the second item, it is a normal way the app works with Shopify checkout (which is restricted to app developers). I'll email you from our support team email box.

Thanks for raising these - we will help as much as possible!

- Melissa & The Product Options & Customizer Team

THE WINNER MAKES IT ALL

Really pleased with the app simple enough to apply and the support are always so helpful if you have any difficulty they sort it out quickly and remotely without me needing to do anything

October 29, 2020

Hello to our friends from THE WINNER MAKES IT ALL

Thank you for this awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and we're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! :-)

Docta's Doodles

I had several issues with the app at first, along with some email mix-ups. Sean, the COO, reached out to me via email to resolve the issue. If you don't see files or images along with an order, definitely ask for help as you may have a theme with an AJAX cart - I wasn't aware that Debut was one of them. Overall, I will be keeping this app for a long time and appreciate the customer service on Sean's end. :)

October 22, 2020

Hello!

This is Sean, the Ops Manager with Product Customizer. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our support team interactions!

They are normally world-class, so somehow the ball must have been dropped here.

I am looking into your chat history, and I will email you directly momentarily as well, so I can personally make sure this is fixed for you asap!

Thanks ahead of time for your understanding,

Sean & The Product Customizer Support Team

Trinity Custom Wigs

I love this app and have been using it for a while now. I especially love the customer service. They respond promptly and contact you about possible issue before they even occur. This is important for me as I don't want to know about a possible issue after the fact. Meaning your account is monitored to ensure the app is working properly with your theme.

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Trinity Custom Wigs

Dr. Dough Donuts

A key to my donut business and allowing my customers to customise their designs. I cannot explain how much I rely upon this app and works seamlessly for me. Additionally the support is always A+ which is equally important as it gives me the piece of mind that I will always have business continuity.

October 20, 2020

Hello to our friends from Dr. Dough Donuts

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We're glad you had a great experience! :-) It was a pleasure to respond to your inquiry! We're thankful for amazing customers like you! :-)