Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PFC Vintage

Location Australia

I used the app to include a form to one of my products. It was really easy to implement. I got stuck trying to style the form the right way and the support team help so quickly and got it looking exactly how I needed it. Highly recommend.

April 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at PFC Vintage

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that our support team helped you with the styling. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

Cherry Kiss Designs

Time spent using app 25 minutes

The free version is pointless... every option I attempted to create wouldn't work and gave me an error message at the very end stating that I could only create ONE variant per option.... WHAT IS THE POINT? Waste of time!

April 4, 2022

Hello to our friends at Cherry Kiss Designs

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that you faced issues while trying to create options on the free plan. The free plan of the app gives you the ability to add an unlimited number of options to one product in your store. This plan also gives you the access to apply conditional logic to your product.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process of how to use the free version of the app and explain all the various plans and functionalities they offer. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us a chance to help you.

Regards,

lessisbore.jewelry

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Ik heb deze app gebruikt om personalisatie aan een product toe te voegen. Ik kwam er niet helemaal uit met installeren en Aman heeft mij super goed geholpen. Heel erg bedankt!

April 1, 2022

Hallo aan onze vrienden op lessisbore.jewelry

Bedankt voor het delen van uw recensie met ons en de community. We zijn verheugd om te horen dat Aman je heeft geholpen met de installatie van de app. We kunnen u niet genoeg bedanken voor het nemen van de tijd om uw feedback met ons te delen en ons eraan te herinneren waarom we doen wat we doen. Wij wensen u en uw winkel veel succes!

Proost,
Pushpesh en het ondersteuningsteam voor productaanpassers

Ronchini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thank you Aman for solving my problem quickly and efficiently. I recommend the application because in addition to being very valid, the assistance is great.

April 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ronchini

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Aman was able to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

Puppy Rush

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanky ou to aman for setting up my account properly for me otherwise I would be very stuck. I ran my store for a day with it setup incorrectly !

March 31, 2022

Hello to our friends at Puppy Rush

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Aman helped you set up your account properly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

LUII

Location Australia

great app and great customer service to help me fix the problem quickly. the price is reasonable ...

March 31, 2022

Hello to our friends from LUII

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

LISTOSBPO

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

excellent, they helped me solve my problem super fast and they are excellent. The best APP to use for your Ecommerce

March 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at LISTOSBPO

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

BohoTemple

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

A lot of my products are personalised and this app allows my customers to choose their options in an easy and clear way. The app is simple to use, and I am really impressed by their support team who were quick to help me out when I needed it.

March 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at BohoTemple

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying the app and that it helps your customers to choose their options in an easy and clear way. We are glad our support team could assist you! We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Mini Petal Prints

I use this app for my custom pressed flower frames, where customers have to upload their photos in order for me to make it for them with their photo. It costs the same amount $ as having a third party form website and it makes my life so much easier. Their staff is great and quickly solves all of my problems. No complaints.

Hello to our friends from Mini Petal Prints

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

EcoAir Online Store

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is suit to our needs on adding reference number for the product that need to checkout. Support also very friendly and quick in checking issue that we have and resolve it within 30 minutes. Thanks for having this great app and support.

March 28, 2022