4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

February 14, 2024

This is by far the best custom app ..the customer service is great, and they fix all things very quickly

KED LLC
Product Customizer replied February 16, 2024

Greetings KED LLC,

It is fantastic to hear that Product Options & Customizer has what you need for your store and we appreciate you acknowledging the app and the support. We strive to give the best support experience for our merchants. Thank you for your business!

February 5, 2024

This app has opened up so many options to my products! It is so easy to use and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Love this product!!

Sweetwoods
Product Customizer replied February 7, 2024

Greetings Sweetwoods,

It is fantastic to hear that Product Options & Customizer has allowed your products to have so many options. It is also exciting to hear that our support team was able to assist you with what you needed. Thank you for acknowledging the app and the support!

February 7, 2024

It was an experience he walked me through the process and made it as easy as possible he solved my issue thank you!

Trending products you will love
Product Customizer replied February 9, 2024

Greetings Trending products you will love,

We appreciate you leaving us this review and acknowledging the support you received. It is great that you had a good experience and we want you to know that we are here for you, for anything.

September 12, 2023

Très bonne application qui permet beaucoup de possibilités de personnalisation. facile à mettre en place et le service client est super réactif et compétent !

Welinox
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied September 13, 2023

Bonjour Welinox,

Nous apprécions que vous preniez le temps de nous laisser cette critique 5 étoiles! Le support client a travaillé dur pour s’assurer qu’ils restent prêts et bien informés pour les besoins des commerçants et nous sommes heureux que vous ayez utilisé ce service gratuit pour vous aider avec la personnalisation de votre produit. N’hésitez pas à nous contacter chaque fois que vous avez besoin de nous.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

February 7, 2024

I was so stressed out trying to figure so many things out and I received help from a representative. They went above and beyond to help me and granted every single thing I asked for with patience and kindness. Thank you x 10000000!!!

Aromë Fragrances
Product Customizer replied February 9, 2024

Hello there Arome Fragrances,

We hate to hear that you were stressed out, but we are happy that you reached out for help! We want you to have the easiest experience possible and our team is good for making that happen. Thank you for acknowledging our support and please if you need us, reach out before the stress begins :)

June 3, 2023

excellent app, so easy to use, so i would definitely recommend! and if you do have any issues the customer service is excellent and very very quick!!!

Five on 3
Almost 8 years using the app
Product Customizer replied June 5, 2023

Hello to our friends at Five on 3

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! We appreciate the high recommendation.

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team

February 9, 2024

The App is very good but nothing on this planet is perfect so I can't give 5 stars. I will say, the response from customer service is outstanding. Whenever there has been an issue, the service team gets "ON IT" immediately. The app does have a few limitations but when used for it's intended purpose, it can't be beat! Way to go PC!

FixHome
Product Customizer replied February 13, 2024

Hi there FixHome,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this review and acknowledging our support resources. We strive to give immediate attention to assisting merchants such as you with results so that you can get your store set up the way that you want. Thanks again!

February 16, 2024

Super helpful support! We were able to add in custom options for a custom supplement pack which went great.

PrimeHealth
August 7, 2023

I had some issues you today, trying to move some blocks around and making sure I set my Wizard up correctly. Kevon helped me twice, and he was amazing!

NYTEX Pro Shop
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied August 10, 2023

Hi there NYTEX Pro Shop,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. It is awesome that Kevon could step up and assist you with your desired set up. We appreciate that Product Options and Customizer can benefit your store!

Stephanie & the Customer Support Team

April 23, 2023

I love my product customizer app. I have been using it for over a year and its perfect for my handmade business. Customer service is top notch. Whenever I have an issue they quickly get back to me and fix any issues I have.

Mama On Tap
Over 2 years using the app
Product Customizer replied April 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at Mama On Tap

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Product Customizer Support Team