Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Learning Pillows

Time spent using app About 1 year

I updated my theme and need help with Product Customization and Aman help me through it. Speedy Service!!!!! This app helps my customer add a special touch to their handmade Keepsake.

May 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Learning Pillows

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted Aman was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Micro Scooters NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service, thanks Kevon :)
Have been using this app for a couple of years now, and on the rare occasions when I need help with it there is always a quick response and resolution.

April 28, 2022

Hello to our friends from Micro Scooters NZ

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Kevon is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tane & The Product Customizer Support Team

CubanChainShop

Time spent using app 1 day

great app. good service. It is very quick. I like it.great app. good service. It is very quick. I like it.

April 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at CubanChainShop

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Zanatula

Location Serbia

Amazing app with amazing support as well! The staff was quite polite and clear on everything that I asked. The setup was as easy as I couldn't imagine.
Nobody likes issues on the apps but when they appear, it's very important to have a good support team as Product customizer has.

April 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Zanatula

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

GreetTheGood

They helped so much!! Such an amazing experience! I needed help so they hopped on a call with me and it well so smooth !

April 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at GreetTheGood

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues on a live call. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Custom Tees MIA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful app, contact support for some help and were quick to solve my issue. Will be upgrading my plan soon

Hello to our friends at Custom Tees MIA

Otanto

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super App, super and fast support. My issues have been done in few minutes every time. The app is also very simple to use

April 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Otanto

CbusShops

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If I could give them 10 stars I would. The support team from Product Customizer is without question the best team I've ever worked with. They are quick to respond, INCREDIBLY helpful, and super respectful. I can't say enough good things about this team. I just changed my theme and they had custom code installed in less than 6 hours. I pay them $19/month and they treat me like I pay them $1500/month. If you're in between similar apps, the decision should be the easiest you've ever made. We love Product Customizer!

April 19, 2022

Hello to our friends from CbusShops

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

SHANINA

Location Australia

Amazing customer service by Aman! Answered all my questions/queries fast and quickly. Thank you again.

April 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at SHANINA

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

hivizcustom

They were quick to solve a problem i needed fixed to launch my website. I would highly recommend them

April 18, 2022

Hello to our friends at hivizcustom