4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization features, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes. It's ideal for businesses requiring product personalization such as monogramming or engraving. The customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants value the app's reliability and the ability to create templates for mass product application, saving time. It's highly recommended for product options and customization needs.

April 3, 2024

I would recommend this to anyone trying sell products with pictures or other options that need to be added. The person who helped me was amazing. I appreciate him so much. He took so much stress off me. He deserves the biggest raise. Thank you thank you thank you.

RLS Creations
About 2 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied April 4, 2024

Hi RLS Creations,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review. We're thrilled that you are having such a great experience with our app and the team supporting it. We always strive to provide the best service possible and are gratified to hear that we've hit the mark. Thanks again!

March 27, 2024

Needed some assistance and they got right on it. A1 service

Your Forever Oasis
2 days using the app
February 23, 2024

I just started working with this app, but I'm very happy so far. Customer support has been extremely helpful.

Rubysaurus Creations
About 10 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied February 26, 2024

Greetings Rubysaurus Creations,

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are happy that our customer support team was able to assist you with your set up. We are here anytime you need us!

The Support Team

February 22, 2024

Super helpful customer service. Shevaughn was amazing. Only downside is the free version only includes one product to be customized.

PNWGirl Custom Creations
18 days using the app
Product Customizer replied February 26, 2024

Hello PNWGirl Custom Creations,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that Shevaughn was able to assist you with your needs. We strive to provide the best customer support. Let us know if you need anything!

The Support Team

April 18, 2024

Customer support chat is great, Aman helped me so much to have my customizations up and running!

STRENDING
Spain
Product Customizer replied April 19, 2024

Hi STRENDING,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! We're thrilled that you had a great experience with our team, and it is very kind of you to specifically recognize Aman. He will be thrilled to read this. Thanks again!

March 25, 2024

I would recommend Product Options & Customizer for all who use Shopify and need to put into place special options. I was so lost as to how to go about this, and I was in a chat with a representative. This representative fixed my issues with ease, quickly, and was super respectful. I was able to customize my Boutique to suit my needs as well as my clients. Am a customer for life!

Keep Pressin On Nails
About 1 hour using the app
Product Customizer replied March 27, 2024

Hi Keep Pressin On Nails,

Thank you so much for the outstanding feedback! We're so thrilled that you had such a great experience with our app and the support team behind it. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future assistance!

April 4, 2024

I am a day one user, and I will say their customer service is OUTSTANDING! They responded promptly (I think it took 2 minutes max), and they immediately started helping with my store.

Thanks again!

Fitzwater Leather
About 3 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied April 8, 2024

Hi Fitzwater Leather,

Thanks so much for the kind words! We have an outstanding customer support team who always go above and beyond for our merchants. Cheers and happy selling!

Edited March 24, 2024

Always very helpful when I have questions!! Wonderful support team!

Caring Comforts Co.
Product Customizer replied March 19, 2024

Hi Caring Comforts Co,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and for recognizing Shevaughn's efforts. He is an outstanding team member and we're thrilled that you had such a great experience with our team and app. Cheers!

March 28, 2024

Used the support chat. Very helpful. I'd missed a step and now it's all sorted :)

Winchester's Grimm
March 29, 2024

The app is very easy to use and customer service is quick to respond and available when needed.

NET Creative Designs
1 day using the app
Product Customizer replied April 1, 2024

Hi NET Creative Designs,

Thanks for the kind words! We are constantly making improvements to the app aimed at making it as easy to use as possible, so this is very gratifying to read. Thank you for also recognizing the effort of our support team, we take great pride in providing the best support experience possible!