4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

March 29, 2024

I've had a great experience with this app & their wonderful customer service!! Highly recommend 10/10!!!

Jassy Creations & Co.
8 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 1, 2024

Hi Jassy Creations & Co.

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! It's great to hear that you had a 10/10 experience with our app and the support team behind it. We're absolutely thrilled to read this review. Cheers and happy selling!

January 8, 2024

Always quick to help sort out any issues. Very polite and helpful. Cannot fault. Thanks particularly to Shevaughn for being so patient.

Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd
Over 3 years using the app
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2024

Hi there Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd.,

We appreciate you recognizing our support team. Shevaughn is an amazing team member and we are lucky to have him. Thanks for leaving this review and do not hesitate to reach out for anything.

The Support Team

May 10, 2024

Works great! I encountered some issues, and the staff responded immediately and personally helped me with the settings. Five-star rating.

L1 Print
9 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 13, 2024

Hi L1 Print,

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear that our staff was able to respond immediately and assist you personally with the settings. Excellent customer service is a priority for us, and your satisfaction means everything. We appreciate your feedback!

April 19, 2024

I would recommend the app, because of the very efficient people on board that are hands on with helping me with every query and offering instant solutions

THE LINEN COMPANY PK
Pakistan
20 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 23, 2024

Hi THE LINEN COMPANY PK,

Thank for your feedback! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our team and the app. Thanks again for sharing!

April 7, 2024

Great Product. I was able to get an issue i had resolved fairly quick and get feedback on questions I had. I would recommend to anyone looking for a product customizer. Easy to use.

DesertThreads Creations
About 22 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied April 8, 2024

Hi DesertThreads Creations,

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that you found the app easy to use and our support team to be fast and responsive. We're always here to assist!

March 18, 2024

I am a novice user of this product, but from my initial experience, it is certainly superior to similar apps. The customization of the product is easy to set up and use. It only took me under an hour to transfer my products from a different app to Product Options app. It is definitely worth considering if you are in search of a new tool.

Black Box Creations
About 10 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied March 20, 2024

Hi Black Box Creations,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! We're very happy to hear that the app is easy to use for a new user. Our development team is very focused on making the app as intuitive as possible, so they will be thrilled to hear this feedback. Thanks again!

May 1, 2024

Amazing app! Really enhanced my customer experience!

Abstract Orlando
16 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi Abstract Orlando,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has enhanced your customer experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to make a positive difference. Thanks for sharing!

January 24, 2024

First time user here. Amazing support, very friendly and helpful and fast. I'm gonna stick around.

Custom Additions
Germany
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied January 26, 2024

Hi there Custom Additions,

Thanks for leaving us this review and we are glad you are here! Our support team strives to give the best customer experience ever and if you need us for anything, please do not hesitate to reach out!

The Support Team

April 16, 2024

Absolutely amazing product for my online store. Customer service is even better with their fast response and fast fix to my problem. Highly recommend!!

Southern Glow Designs by Jennifer Marie
About 5 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied April 18, 2024

Hi Southern Glow Designs by Jennifer Marie,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that our app is suiting your needs and that you had a great experience with our support team. This is exactly the experience that we want merchants to have with our team. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!

May 2, 2024

Excellent online support. Tech Support was friendly, knowledgeable and resolved my questions very quickly.

Kolbe Coffee
2 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi Kolbe Coffee,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our online support team. Providing friendly and efficient assistance is a top priority for us, and we're glad that we could resolve your questions promptly. Thanks again for sharing!