4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization capabilities and user-friendly interface. It's particularly beneficial for those offering personalized products, with a time-saving feature of mass applying templates. The seamless integration with Shopify and compatibility with various themes is a plus. Support is praised for their promptness and effectiveness, including live chat and instructional videos. The free plan, allowing testing of all features for one product, is also valued.

March 25, 2024

Excellent customer service and very good handling of the app!

Pawfectly Collarful
Germany
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied March 26, 2024

HI Pawfectly Collarful,

Thanks for the kind words! We always aim to go above and beyond for our merchants, so its very gratifying to hear that you had such a great experience with our team. Kudos on a brilliant name for your store!

May 16, 2024

I had my zoom demo yesterday, what a great experience! My representative started out asking me what I needed to be successful. He was so helpful helping me set up the app. I'm a novice at most of this and now I will be able to have my customers upload and design features of my products. I'm looking forward to my trial period to see what all I can come up with. Thanks!!!

PopPop Teez
About 22 hours using the app
Edited March 4, 2024

Aman fixed everything very quickly and now my website looks perfect thanks again!

Hazy Daisy Vintage Pieces
9 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 1, 2024

Hello Hazy Daisy Vintage Pieces,

We are so happy that you reached out when you needed us and that Deep was able to assist you! That is what we strive for with our support team and we want it to be an easy process. Let us know if you need anything!

March 3, 2024

Amazing app! Works perfectly with our store. Very happy so far. Support was extremely helpful and quick to resolve a small issue we ran into. Great team!

ShopaJoy
3 days using the app
Product Customizer replied March 4, 2024

Hi ShopaJoy,

We take great pride in the quality of our app and the support that our team provides. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice review, and do not hesitate to reach out in the future for any/all needs!

January 8, 2024

Always quick to help sort out any issues. Very polite and helpful. Cannot fault. Thanks particularly to Shevaughn for being so patient.

Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd
Over 3 years using the app
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2024

Hi there Sketch.Stitch.Love Ltd.,

We appreciate you recognizing our support team. Shevaughn is an amazing team member and we are lucky to have him. Thanks for leaving this review and do not hesitate to reach out for anything.

April 19, 2024

After trying out several other apps, I finally found one that works seamlessly for my needs. This app is not only functional, but also incredibly easy to use. Its array of customization options allowed me to tailor it perfectly to my brand. When I had a question for customer support, Shevaughn responded promptly and guided me through fixing the issue with clarity. Highly appreciated!

Lavella Handcrafted Candles
About 4 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied April 23, 2024

Hi Lavella Handcrafted Candles,

We're glad you shared your feedback! We're happy our app fulfills your needs and we're also thrilled to know our team member Shevaughn provided you with the support you needed. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

April 28, 2024

The product options and customization process in itself is pretty simple. Had a small hiccup during the process and was resolved by Mr. Deepanjoy from customer support in no time. Highly Recommend.

The Balloonery
United Arab Emirates
About 8 hours using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi The Balloonery,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you found the product options and customization process straightforward and simple. We apologize for the hiccup, but are pleased to know that our team member Deepanjoy resolved it swiftly. Thanks again for sharing your feedback!

May 15, 2024

very helpful support! i really appreciate their work :)

BabaBeldy
France
7 days using the app
February 5, 2024

This app has opened up so many options to my products! It is so easy to use and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Love this product!!

Sweetwoods
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied February 7, 2024

Greetings Sweetwoods,

It is fantastic to hear that Product Options & Customizer has allowed your products to have so many options. It is also exciting to hear that our support team was able to assist you with what you needed. Thank you for acknowledging the app and the support!

April 17, 2024

All of a sudden it stopped working for us.

Bunty Pet Products