Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LermsCustoms

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This has been an excellent app with excellent service. Sheniel was very quick to help with anything i needed. 5 stars. Highly recommend this app to anyone using shopify. Thank you also to Kevon. You are a great help to me and i appreciate you. Thanks!

May 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at LermsCustoms

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're delighted to hear that Sheniel was able to solve your problem quickly and efficiently. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success! Thanks for the recommendation.

Shelf Expression

Works really well for what I use it for. Had issues when I updated to 2.0, but they were very quick to fix it. All good so far!

May 10, 2022

Hello to our friends at Shelf Expression

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Art by Me

Location Denmark

Rigtig god app der har løst vores udfordringer. Og kundeservicen er virkelig god! De var super hurtige og imødekommende i forhold til vores ønsker.

Hej til vores venner hos Art by Me

Tak for den fantastiske anmeldelse. Vi er så glade for at høre, at du nyder Product Customizer. Vi går ud over at hjælpe enhver købmand, og jeg er glad for, at vi ramte målet for dig. Vi ønsker dig og din butik stor succes!

Skål,
Pushpesh og Product Customizer Support Team

Br Made Workwear

Location Australia

Aman, the technician that has helped me is extremely helpful! The replies are quick and efficient. Great app!!

Hello to our friends at Br Made Workwear

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We are delighted Aman was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Dreamfactory

Location Italy

The best app for product customization. They also have a super support. Aman is the number 1! Thank you

May 9, 2022

Hello to our friends at Dreamfactory

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Aman is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be delighted to read your comment.

Drawy Me

We have been using this app for years and we think this is one of the best customized product app. Great support with quick response! Highly recommend!

May 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at Drawy Me

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

refresh-printing

I was having trouble with my cart display options and reached out and was surprised by the quick response and resolution of my issue! Great team with answers!

May 5, 2022

Hello to our friends at refresh-printing

Learning Pillows

Time spent using app About 1 year

I updated my theme and need help with Product Customization and Aman help me through it. Speedy Service!!!!! This app helps my customer add a special touch to their handmade Keepsake.

May 2, 2022

Hello to our friends at Learning Pillows

Micro Scooters NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service, thanks Kevon :)
Have been using this app for a couple of years now, and on the rare occasions when I need help with it there is always a quick response and resolution.

April 28, 2022

Hello to our friends from Micro Scooters NZ

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. Kevon is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tane & The Product Customizer Support Team

CubanChainShop

Time spent using app 1 day

great app. good service. It is very quick. I like it.great app. good service. It is very quick. I like it.

April 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at CubanChainShop