Reviews (1,683)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add detailed customization options to products, ideal for businesses offering personalized items. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and the creation of conditional forms with add-on pricing. The app's customer support is often commended for their proactive and responsive approach. Merchants also appreciate the live chat tech support for its efficiency. The app's reliability is proven by its long-term use by some merchants. The ability to create templates for mass application to products is a time-saver. Merchants have confidence in the team's commitment to continual improvement.

April 11, 2024

He was very helper. I highly recommend this app.

CreAtion Prints
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied April 15, 2024

Hi CreAtion Prints,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're thrilled that you received great support from our team. Thanks again!

May 1, 2024

Amazing app! Really enhanced my customer experience!

Abstract Orlando
16 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi Abstract Orlando,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has enhanced your customer experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to make a positive difference. Thanks for sharing!

May 7, 2024

I had difficulties with the instalation but here call me and they helped me with every question

Ragnice
14 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 8, 2024

Hi Ragnice,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our team member Deep was able to assist you with the installation. Providing excellent customer support is paramount to us, and we're committed to assisting our customers whenever they need help. Thanks for sharing!

May 1, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing top-notch tech support from DEEP, and I must say, it was nothing short of exceptional. From start to finish, their team demonstrated unparalleled professionalism, expertise, and dedication to resolving my technical issues promptly and efficiently.

First and foremost, the customer service representatives at DEEP were incredibly courteous and attentive. They listened attentively to my concerns, demonstrating genuine empathy and understanding of the challenges I was facing. Their commitment to providing personalized support made me feel valued as a customer right from the outset.

Moreover, DEEP's technical team exhibited an impressive depth of knowledge and expertise in tackling even the most complex of issues. They meticulously diagnosed the root cause of my problem and provided clear and concise explanations every step of the way. I was truly impressed by their ability to communicate technical concepts in a way that was easily understandable, even for someone with limited technical knowledge like myself.

What truly set DEEP apart, however, was their unwavering commitment to ensuring that my issue was fully resolved to my satisfaction. They went above and beyond to explore all possible solutions, leaving no stone unturned until the problem was completely resolved. Their dedication and perseverance were truly commendable and left me with the utmost confidence in their abilities.

Overall, my experience with DEEP's tech support was nothing short of outstanding. From their exceptional customer service to their unparalleled technical expertise, they exceeded my expectations in every regard. I wholeheartedly recommend DEEP to anyone in need of reliable and effective tech support services. They are, without a doubt, a game-changer in the industry.

My Store
15 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 7, 2024

Hi My Store,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Deep and our tech support team. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad we could meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and for your recommendation!

Edited May 22, 2024

Deep was great at helping me get set up and the app is what I am looking for so far. Thanks a lot!
Deep was also a great help when i needed extra info on price changes.
great work!

Little Safari
13 days using the app
Product Customizer replied May 13, 2024

Hi Little Safari,

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our team member Deep was able to help you get set up effectively, and that our app is what you were looking for. Ensuring your satisfaction is one of our core values, and your feedback is greatly appreciated!

April 4, 2024

Great customer support. Needed to be double checked to make sure everything was working, and they responded fast and got everything looking perfect. Looking forward to happy customers!

Armonia
About 1 month using the app
Product Customizer replied April 8, 2024

Hi Armonia,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We take great pride in the quality of our customer support so this is very gratifying to read. Please always feel free to reach out to us!

April 24, 2024

Very quick to respond and have been able to fix any issues that i have had

LEBBI Threads & Boutique LLC
17 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 29, 2024

Hi LEBBI Threads & Boutique LLC,

Thank you for your feedback! We're pleased to hear that our response time has met your expectations and that we've been able to resolve any issues you've encountered. Your satisfaction is important to us. Thanks for sharing!

April 19, 2024

I would recommend the app, because of the very efficient people on board that are hands on with helping me with every query and offering instant solutions

THE LINEN COMPANY PK
Pakistan
20 days using the app
Product Customizer replied April 23, 2024

Hi THE LINEN COMPANY PK,

Thank for your feedback! We're thrilled you had a great experience with our team and the app. Thanks again for sharing!

February 29, 2024

The dev team is great, good app too, lets us customize our pages so we can offer more options.

Glass House AU
About 1 year using the app
Product Customizer replied March 4, 2024

Hi Glass House AU,

We're very pleased to hear that you found the app to be helpful. Our devs are very committed and will be thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our application!

March 16, 2024

Excellent app and support. This app might seriously have the best customer support ever. The app works great very easily and whatever you can’t figure out, they help you quickly super recommend.

Marianella
3 months using the app
Product Customizer replied March 18, 2024

Hi Marianella,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our support team. All of our team members go above and beyond for our merchants and we are thrilled when this effort is recognized. Thanks again, and please always feel free to reach out to us!