4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for businesses with customizable products and those requiring customer uploads. It's praised for its ease of setup, dynamic pricing, and product customization features. The app is compatible with Shopify 2.0 themes and is known to enhance sales and customer shopping experience. The support team is appreciated for their prompt responses and technical know-how.

October 30, 2023

This app has been easy to set-up and customize. I have contacted support for a couple of quick fixes due t9 my website theme. They have answered quickly and been extremely helpful. Very Pleased!

Three Dogs Farm & Wood Company
About 1 year using the app
Product Customizer replied October 31, 2023

Hi there Three Dogs Farm & Wood Company,

We love to hear that you have had a great experience in setting up your app with the support team! Thank you for this review and please remember we are here to help whenever you need us!

The Product Options & Customizer Support Team

January 30, 2024

Very easy to use app and the customer service is EXCELLENT!

Team Outfitters Sarnia
About 1 year using the app
Product Customizer replied February 1, 2024

Hi there Team Outfitters Sarnia,

Thank you for leaving us this review and pointing out how great our customer support is! We appreciate you and are here if you need anything.

January 28, 2024

The customer service did a great job and solved my problem very well

Safetyin
China
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied January 30, 2024

Greetings Safetyin,

We are happy that you reached out to get assistance and we appreciate you acknowledging the support you received. Thank you!

November 8, 2023

THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I WAS ABLE TO GET SOMEONE TO WALK ME STEP BY STEP THROUGH HOW TO ADD EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO MY STORE 10 OUT OF 10

By Dannie
About 2 months using the app
Product Customizer replied November 10, 2023

Greetings By Dannie,

We love this review and the kudos you gave to our support team! Thanks for being a value merchant and especially thanks for reaching out to get the help you needed.

October 9, 2023

We had an issue with the coding in some of the themed sections in the app, and Shevaughn was able to help us get it figured out and corrected! He was fast and effective with every response! I wouldn't have been able to figure it out without their help!

SportingStyle
About 5 years using the app
Product Customizer replied October 11, 2023

Greetings SportingStyle,

Thank you for reaching out to our support team when you needed assistance with the coding in your theme. Shevaughn is a great resource to quickly identify and solve problems experienced and we are glad you got to utilize his support. Let us know if you need anything!

The Product Options and Customizer support team

December 8, 2023

10/10 customer service. Shevaughn was a huge help & very knowledgeable. The app does exactly what i was looking for. Would recommend

Bijoux D'Amour
24 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 11, 2023

Hi there Bijoux D'Amour,

We are happy to receive this outstanding review of the app and our team member, Shevaughn. Thank you for acknowledging his assistance that he provided! We are here to help anytime you need us.

January 8, 2024

It is a great app, and I am shocked that the team decided to have a free plan for such a great app, I did run into problems with my theme but the support team was super helpful and also responded to all my messages way faster than expected. Great Product, Would recommend. But, as a little heads up, You do need to have a Shopify store 2.0 theme for it to work!

SegPrint Studio
5 days using the app
Product Customizer replied January 10, 2024

Hello SegPrint Studio,

Thank you for leaving this great review and giving information to future merchants regarding Shopify 2.0 theme. We are glad that you reached out to support for assistance once you needed it. That is what we are here for!

October 11, 2023

I've been using this app for years, easy to use, customers input customizations simply and whenever I've had an issue the team is super responsive and offers great and fast customer support. Definitely worth the fee to have customized options in your store, love it, recommend :)

Sarah Marie Running Co.
Over 3 years using the app
Product Customizer replied October 16, 2023

Hello Sarah Marie Running Co.,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review! It is great to hear that our team was able to quickly assist you and help you with your customizations. Thank you for being a valued merchant.

The Product Options and Customization support team

December 6, 2023

Although it has been a little challenging figuring things out Shevaughn at customer service has helped me to fix the things I need to fix to give my customers the best shopping experience possible.

Gift Hut USA
11 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 8, 2023

Greetings Gift Hut USA,

Thanks for reaching out to us to help you get your app set up to promote the best experience for your customers. Shevaughn is a great support team member and we appreciate you acknowledging his assistance. Please reach out if you need anything else!

December 4, 2023

Really great app that does exactly what you want it to! The support team are so responsive and helpful should you get stuck or confused! Easy to use, easy to customize, fantastic for your store

The Bauble Studio
South Africa
4 days using the app
Product Customizer replied December 6, 2023

Greetings The Bauble Studio,

It is great to hear that Product Options & Customizer has been a great app for your store. We are happy that the support team was able to quickly assist you and help you customize the options you needed to promote success. Thanks for taking the time to recognize us!