Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by Product Customizer

Unlimited product variants, up-charging & conditional logic

Oakwood Decals

I used this app in the past and loved it. I left Shopify for a couple of years, came back, shopped different customizers and in the end, came back to this one. The features can't be beat, I love being able to see what products I need to add options to, what options they already have and the ease of navigating around. AND, their customer service is stellar. That goes a long way with me, they actually know what they are doing, are able to explain what I had wrong and were very positive and polite. In this new world we are living in, kindness really does matter. Thank you for this app!

April 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from Oakwood Decals

We are very happy that we were able to assist you! We sincerely appreciate this honest and thoughtful review! It makes our hard work all the worthwhile! We wish you and your store great success on your ecommerce journey :-)

The Tipsy Tapster

great service and Sheniel helped me with what i needed! I needed to customise a product but its unfortunate i couldnt add what i needed to my home page

April 9, 2021

Hello to our friends from The Tipsy Tapster

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We will let Sheniel know her assistance was greatly appreciated ;-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Litzzy

I cannot downgrade or delete the app, even I clear all the options. The app still has the error codes that I need to clear the option

April 1, 2021

Hello Litzzy,

Takeen here from the Product Customizer Dev Team. We are sorry about the issue here with our app as we only want your experience to be as smooth as butter!

I would like to speak with you asap for best resolution so would you mind reaching out to us via email and ask for me directly? From there we can make arrangements to have this sorted.

-- Takeen / PC Dev

Bowie Creations

I've been using this app for few years now, works great, customer service is great too, highly recommend

April 2, 2021

Hello to our friends from Bowie Creations

We are thankful for your unwavering support! We truly appreciate it! We wish you and your store continued success in years to come :-)

Uveink

Le service client est juste exceptionnel ! ils allés jusqu'à faire les manipulations que je n'arrivais pas eux-mêmes, ils se sont connecté à mon site pour règler mes problèmes. Merci.

April 1, 2021

Hola a nuestros amigos de Uveink

¡Estamos felices de poder ayudarlo! Agradecemos que dejes esta revisión reflexiva :-)

-Melissa y el equipo de soporte del personalizador de productos

Novalico

Great customer service, easy to use app, highly recommended to anyone who is looking for an app with different variants.

March 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Novalico

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-)

OOH-GIFT

I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it. I used this app. excellent service, enthusiasm, and prompt support. I really like it.

March 25, 2021

Hello to our friends from OOH-GIFT

Thank you for leaving this excellent review! We love and appreciate our customers and we are glad we could help :-)

House Pour Drinks

Developer replied in the live chat within 30 seconds then helped me setup exactly what I needed. Fantastic customer service. $50 for pricing option functionality is too expensive per month IMO so I am not sure I will be able to proceed with it but customer service is great.

March 24, 2021

Hello to our friends from House Pour Drinks

Thank you for leaving this superb review! We are super happy that we could assist you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional queries you may have :-)

Steelmade

Each time I've had an issue they have responded immediately with quick resolutions. It's an excellent app that serves our needs perfectly. Can't recommend them enough!

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Steelmade

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review we really appreciate it! :-)

Flamme en Rose

Super app and beyond all, amazing customer support!! This app allows me to have a full liberty for the variants in my store so the customer can personnalized each items. I've had a few little technical problems but the app team resolved them so quickly. I really recommend using this app!

March 19, 2021

Hello to our friends from Flamme en Rose

It's extremely nice of you to leave us this awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to do so, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries :-)