Product Options & Customizer

Product options, customize product variations, variant options

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Original Party Bag Company

very very helpful set up looks good so far - only used for one day but seems to work as needed and great support so far from the team at product customizer thankyou

Hello to our friends at The Original Party Bag Company

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

Pixie Lee & Co

Time spent using app About 5 years

Customer service was amazing! I had a problem and they were able to help me and get it fixed within 5 minutes!

Hello to our friends at Pixie Lee & Co

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Simply Stained Shop

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Kevon was very helpful and patient to help solve my store issue. he was quick to respond as well. recommend.

Hello to our friends at Simply Stained Shop

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer and that Kevon was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Kevon, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We appreciate the recommendation.

Extraordinary Charcuterie

customer service is quick and responsive in a very quick manner. They fixed my issues very quick. They were very nice.

Hello to our friends at Extraordinary Charcuterie

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

ADAE Dental Online Store

Location China

I have been using many apps for customizing the options and variants for my products. I can say confidently that this app is the best app. Easy to use, the options will be applied instantly on any product, and on top of this, they do have such great customer service. So yes this app is definitely worth 5 Stars

Hello to our friends at ADAE Dental Online Store

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation and will do our best to justify your confidence.

Blue Almonds Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic app for product customisations and adding product extras, also incredible customer support, highly recommend!

June 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Blue Almonds Ltd

Kamari Furniture

Location Australia

Really quick and helpful customer service. Updated my theme to show the correct product varient and was easy to deal with.

June 27, 2022

Hello to our friends at Kamari Furniture

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Product Customizer. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Sukie

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I have used this app for several years and it worked well and I would have previously given it 4 stars. However I recently upgraded to a 2.0 shopify theme and the app stopped working. The developer was initially quick to respond and managed to get the theme working on chrome - although it was rather glitchy and wasn't a great customer experience at checkout. They couldn't get it to work at all on Safari or on mobile and that was it really! After not hearing from them for a week or so I deleted the app and found one with more features, that works, and is half the price.

June 23, 2022

Julia, Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Product Customizer.

I am sorry to hear that the app did not work perfectly on the safari browser and on the mobile. We regret that we were not able to provide you with a good app experience. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

This seems to be a very peculiar issue with the theme you are on where the ajax mechanism is not carrying the app data to the cart. If you are open to trying the app again, please let me know and I will arrange for our best developers to look into your case ASAP.

We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can talk you through the whole process and make double-sure our app is playing well with your theme. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience. I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to get it right for your store.

Regards,

Dansk Flise Lager

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great support and help from the team behind. The app works also very well this Shopify 2.0 Theme, and we are satisfied.

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Dansk Flise Lager

The Small Wardrobe

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Quick, Easy, i've used about 4 now and this is the best by far! Also customer service is so quick!! Would recommend. I use for embroidery add on service and is perfect!

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at The Small Wardrobe

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with issues quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!