Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

Storewide sales, discount, flash-sales, & scheduled sales

8732 Clothing

This App is really incredible! It saved me a lot of time when I have to run a sale for a large amount of products and I don't have to mark down each item price manually. I also really like the function of the time sale and how it turns on automatically without my having to oversee this all the time. I believe that this app helped to overcome the limitation of Shopify have by providing me more time in delivering better products and service. Thanks Shappify!

PremiumWaxSeals.com

A great App. It allows me to rapidly set up automated sales. The sales graphics are simple and attractive, exactly what I wanted. The App is very easy to use, and I love the fact that it does not come with a monthly fee. Further, the tech support was fast and efficient. Very pleased.

CeriseBee - Pakistani Branded Lawns in SIngapore

Great Application. I love to use it [www.CeriseBee.com]

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

With Product Discount and Product Upsell, Shappify have provided me with a financial windfall I would never have been able to make happen on my own. These two apps working together have doubled my online income in a month. Truly awesome, fiendishly clever, and great support dept too. Highly recommended.

Blanco Room

Excellent app, with excellent support. Makes my site more attractive to customers by letting them know I have a sale on rather than me having to blast out a discount code.

Had a problem setting up my collections sales icons, so emailed for help. Not only did I get a fast response but James from Shappify did all the ground work and solved the problem for me. Can't speak highly enough of the app and the support people... Thanks

Cookbook Village

Love this app. Reliable. Great ROI. Painless! We've used it for several holiday sales and it is a seamless experience and easy to use.

One Up Bands

Wow, Fantastic App and so easy to use after 5 minutes of toying with it! Shappify truly put their money where their mouth is on this one for all of us! This could be the best app out there! Customer support by Jay was immediate and impecable! He "tweaked" my code to get the timer up and working and then even made the Sale tags look better then what I could do. Then to ice the cake Jay monitored my site to make sure everything was up and running perfectly on the first batch sale!

If percentages could show for the Sale tag that would be a great add on to this app!

Rhinestone Clothing

Brilliant App, Brilliant Service!! Thanks Shappify.

WHATPHONEWANT.com

I just purchased this apps and it's pretty cool! Especially the sales clock feature. A few suggestion to make the Apps prefect:
1. Having option to display percentage discount badge on the product images automatically instead of Sales Icon only.

2. Multiple Icons images can be set based on different products/collections. (eg: Sales, New, Pre-Order, Best Selling, etc..). Instead of only 1 type of Sales Icon for the entire stores.

Hope more good news and features coming up!

Cost Brothers

I use this app with Product Upsell and they work great. I've made enough profit in the first 14 days to cover the cost of both apps for the entire year.

Customer service is instant and the staff is technically savvy to the point where I can relax and let my site zing like a cash register. Really.

Thanks guys!