Bold Discounts ‑ The Sale App

by BOLD

The #1 BFCM Discount app! Storewide sales with timers & icons

StarRock

Works like a charm!
- and the support is very helpfull with filling in your (my) blancs.

Red Line Vintage

Excellent product and even better customer service. We only have a few sales per year...but the ease of this app makes me want to have more!

Standout Designs

Short review: Wow! Longer review: sale management as it should be. Longer review: this app delivers to shop owners easy and convenient control over sale pricing. We installed it 11/30 and within 10 minutes had our 12/1 promos set up. Woke up, press "start" and the sale was off and running. Next time I will try the scheduler - I wanted to see the store update before my eyes. Well though-out too, like rounding % discounts to how you want them to appear (wish Shopify codes did that!). In addition, as so many have said before, excellent support has well (I only have pre-sale questions - I had no problems getting things going). I look forward to the option of applying different discounts to specific variants down the road.

French Kiss Collections

I just installed and used this app for my yearly Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. I'm really happy. Set up was easy. Customer service was blazing fast for the minor question I had. My sale went so much smoother than when I had to ask questions about discount codes. I look forward to trying out Product Upsell with this.

Adio Footwear

The app works as advertised. The impressive thing is the tech support. They responded faster than I could respond to them. They fixed my problems before I could even state them clearly and fixed them better than I thought they could be fixed.

Holsted Jewelers

The Shappify Support on this app was top notch! I emailed them and received a response right away. They worked with me to get the promotion shown visually the way we wanted it to be!
Thank you Shappify for the great customer support!

Keepsakes Gifts And Flowers

Support was over the top, fast and excellent. Helped with set up, changed sale price number colour, fast response. Emily from Bell could use a few lessons from your team.
I hope I can find more stuff to buy from you guys!
Nick from keepsakesgiftshop.com

Po Campo

This app is sooooooo easy to use and customer service is great, too. I had trouble updating my liquid to get one feature to work so I emailed them at 11 pm on a Sunday evening for help. They wrote back and fixed it within 15 minutes! Wow! Can't beat that. I highly recommend this app and Shappify in general.

Andrea Bonelli

Awesome app well worth the money. I needed help and I was contacted within minutes and a solution was given that worked out even better than what I wanted.

I highly recommend.

vineco

A great app with a even better support! They helped us with installing the code on our shop. Everything is now looking great. Thank you for a great product and support!
Espen - Vineco.no